• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

S l o X

Smash Champion
complete opposite of greenwich smh -_-

anyways someone post wes # (i can text him tomorrow night or some ****) so i can sleep
hopefully fest doesnt start tooo late.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm back from Iceland and would like to get back in shape before Apex. Mind if I swing by as well? Also could you PM me your address and phone number again?

otg

Smash Master
I'm good for playing tomorrow also...but let's get one thing straight here. OTG...you need to step it up. I'm just saying nukka...Mogwai generously opens his home to everyone, Niko shells out that train and gas $ to come play, PC Jona is running for president (why is he even running..? the only worthy competition he could ever face is ** anyway), and Jesse listens to usher on Z100 all day to get pumped for driving with OTG. And what the **** does OTG do? Let's list out his accomplishments:

1) Desperately tried to convince Yedi that he's a genius
2) DESPERATELY tried to contribute SOMETHING to his team
3) Got the **** out of the country for a while (Good **** OTBuns)
4) Spends his time ****** people...that's disgusting, OTG...

I'm just saying OTG...maybe try hosting something once in a while, or volunteer to drive every once in a while...and I don't mean you have to drive to EVERY tournament (like that would....ever happen??????best???????????), but maybe once in a while..

But honestly....definitely...

actually?

yeah definitely *****...

I think I've made a pretty convincing argument for why OTG should step it UP...quit slacking OH TEE GEE

(When are we playing tomorrow?)
This is one of the funniest posts ever.

This argument makes perfect sense to me and I agree completely
of course

I'm down to play tomorrow. Is it cool if I come through, wes?
I can give you a ride homie

I'm back from Iceland and would like to get back in shape before Apex. Mind if I swing by as well? Also could you PM me your address and phone number again?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
After becoming informed by many residents of northern and southern California about the words and actions of person "DJ Nintendo," I need to inform the public - and DJ Nintendo - that he is banned from this tournament. The only option DJ Nintendo has to undo this banning is to "pay what he owe" to the following person(s): The Greater Leon.

If this debt is not paid 24 hours before the tournament date (9:00AM December 17th, 2010) DJ Nintendo will not be allowed in the tournament venue. Police officers will be notified, and will remove him from the premises.
homie.....

Niko45

Smash Master
Neighborhood Free!

lol he's been proven to suck horribly in the past. Of course Nando will destroy him. Not that it'll ever happen.

Edit: I believe Max said he'd pick me up, so I should be there today.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm definitely coming through with a full setup since it seems a lot of heads are gonna be comin.

Unless someone wants to bring the cube because I think only my gay modded melee works and it's not even cool gay, it's just gay gay.

otg

Smash Master
I'm bringing Niko and a full set up. Might pick up otg? and Yaneev, gotta speak to them. otg? Ive yet to hear from you son, lemme know if you need a ride.

If AE comes thru, it's about to be serious ****ing problems. Tell Sol we teaming. And tell them to bring thru nuggets, I got paperstacks.

I'm also brining The Mars Volta String Quartet Tribute which is amazing.

sure, but just so everyone knows, I wanna wrap up around 11. I gotta work and ****, so can't be playing all night like oh tee gizzle fo rizzle.
I haven't pushed an all nighter in awhile, I pretty much refuse to do so. The last time it happened was the night before the last No Johns and it was completely against my will that I had to play that late. I'm fortunate enough to have passed out at 3, vanz told me they were up til 8....

HOMIE

Top Bottom