• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

Mit

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if there's been any better Roy textures out there for Ike? There's a pretty nice one used for Marth, now, but I haven't found any really great ones for Ike. If anyone could point out which textures they think are best I'd appreciate it.

mofo_

Smash Ace
@-dub- "3. yes"
brawl doesnt read SDHC cards

@mit
theres an Isaac texture for Ike....maybe you can just edit it to make more like Roy or ask the guy who made it (fortwaffles)

CakeNinja

Smash Rookie
Just to make sure i'm getting the right code, I've been using NTSC (NTSC-U) and i'm in the east coast of the US. Is that the right code i should be using?

CakeNinja

Smash Rookie
Well, i finally got it to work.... I guess i had to wait longer for the textures to load on the character selection screen.

timm

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know if there's a "Roxas" texture out there from kingdom hearts 2?

Huge KH fan here...I've got the Heartless Battlefield Stage, KH Music galore, and as far as characters go...
Sora (Pit)
Riku (Marth)
heartless diddy/dedede/mario
Nobody Luigi/zero suit samus

does anyone know of any other kingdom hearts related textures/stages out there? and like I said, a Roxas texture would be absolutely perfect but i'm not too s ure if one exists.

EDIT: I found this http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=798.0
but unfortunately when I try to download tlink roxas apparantly the file has been deleted D:
does anyone have this backed up? or possibly know of a better one? xD

mofo_

Smash Ace
there is kingdom hearts wifi waiting room and kingdom hearts 75m and kingdom hearts final destination.
there is a KH mickey mouse fox,
sora from kH2 on lucas

@error sonic....uhmmm yeah...personally i didnt enjoy it ..because personally, i prefer the air.

timm

Smash Rookie
there is kingdom hearts wifi waiting room and kingdom hearts 75m and kingdom hearts final destination.
there is a KH mickey mouse fox,
sora from kH2 on lucas

@error sonic....uhmmm yeah...personally i didnt enjoy it ..because personally, i prefer the air.
do you know where i could find those? owo

mofo_

Smash Ace
stages - look at links from first post
characters - search PK shell textures, and kitty corp
@Power marshall make it transparent w/ ASH or something

God of Humility

Smash Journeyman
Is there a program to convert pac files to pcs files? I downloaded a sheik texture, but I only have the pac file.

I know lz77exip does the opposite. Can I reverse its function or something?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Has anyone came across a good looking green ZSS texture?

All I could find was a Rogue texture and it's not really what I am looking for

Adapt

Smash Lord
that's not a proper green team texture... it looks rather gray in most stages.

besides, I'm pretty sure I messed with the levels/hue/saturation in the avatar to make it look better

Mit

Smash Ace
that's not a proper green team texture... it looks rather gray in most stages.

besides, I'm pretty sure I messed with the levels/hue/saturation in the avatar to make it look better
You should mess with the levels/hue/saturation on the texture itself then to make it look like that :p

Seriously, with BrawlBox, it's that easy. Export the .png's, edit them in Photoshop, replace the png's in the texture with the new ones, and you're good to go.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Hi there everyone, this is my first shot with editing textures and whatnot (besides just basic color or "edge?" edits.)

Guilmon

Gatomon

Click on pix to get full size. o.0' Let me know what you think/if you'd like me to upload them. I wasn't able to fully remove Charizard's wings, I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to remove his since they're part of his main body/polygon thing, but if anyone can say otherwise please let me know. :) Thanks!
I tooootally want that Gatomon. It's fantastic.

highfive

Smash Lord
Akatsuki Meta Knight

Well, I really liked this one. The sword design turned out very good and so did his mask. I feared it would look like a freakish cloud mustache thing. His "Bone Wings" also turned out better than I thought it would. I don't like Naruto but that cloud design was too good to pass up. I think it's my best work so far. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Download at Kitty Corp, Highfive's Texture Shoppe

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
does anyone have the TGAs of sheik and zelda's defaults, but not as the pair, but of sheik separately and zelda.?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Other than Sonic, Pikachu, Jiggs, Meta and Ness, does anyone know if there are any other characters that have Captan Falcon costumes?

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
i used brawlbox, and its awesome and much easier than cupash, however, my portraits show the magenta background, rather than being clear. i know the images are right because they've showed properly on previous sets of portraits. so is there a setting in brawlbox i am missing?

mofo_

Smash Ace
Dark Wolf

Spirit Tracks Toon Link

Click Here
kewl tektures
is it possible to change the press start screen without iso hacking?
yeah, theres a thread w/ a Brawl+ press start screen.

Other than Sonic, Pikachu, Jiggs, Meta and Ness, does anyone know if there are any other characters that have Captan Falcon costumes?
dont forget Falcon Trainer! (pokemon trainer + all pokemon falconized)
how do u make ganons cape disapear?
you can make it transparent, or i think you can remove it via brawlbox

btw i updated my stage collection! click my sig ^^

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Extremely bored here, and like to attempt organization.. so I made a dinky little place to host my textures. ^_^; I've only put a few up; I'll get around to adding more later. Here are some other texture examples of mine. Lucario's, at least, deserves a full view.. just click on the thumbnails to get a bigger picture.

Messenger/Anti-Spiral Lucario
(TTGL fan.. check out his eyes)

Glimmer Olimar

Glimmer Metaknight :)

The last two look similar for a reason; I wanted to make an Olimar skin for myself and thought the texture might be appealing to an MK main friend of mine, so I threw it on him too. :laugh:

Enjoy? ^^; http://afrayailh4x.webs.com/apps/photos/

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
Hey are there any really cool looking Jigglypuff textures? The ones on Kitty corp are pretty lame for the most part. I like the Xana texture and Santa hat, but other than that... I saw a legit red one earlier in the thread but no downloads...

Also, legit signature, mofo. LOL

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hey are there any really cool looking Jigglypuff textures? The ones on Kitty corp are pretty lame for the most part. I like the Xana texture and Santa hat, but other than that... I saw a legit red one earlier in the thread but no downloads...

Also, legit signature, mofo. LOL
What are you looking for, for Jiggs? Anything in particular, or just something spiffy? If you have a request, I wouldn't mind playing around with her texture. Haven't tried anything with her yet.

Top Bottom