• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I has 3 new textures =D

Suigintou-Rozen Maiden

Suiseiseki-Rozen Maiden

Yukari Yakumo (Perfect Cherry Blossom version)-Touhou

I read a few pages back, and i saw that its possible to seperate textures and such, and make them non symmetrical. if somebody could do that for my Suiseiseki's eyes, i would be very grateful.

but anyways, imputs on the textures?
Wow those are really cool

mofo_

Smash Ace
maybe its an exclusive texture, like the person who made that video made the texture or his friends etc... or just gotta look harder/origin of where it was posted got taken down (ie: stacksmash host)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
maybe its an exclusive texture, like the person who made that video made the texture or his friends etc... or just gotta look harder/origin of where it was posted got taken down (ie: stacksmash host)
MoFo! Teach me how to texture hack pls

Shiroyu

Smash Apprentice
Since the other sticky got locked, I'ma ask here.

Does anyone know how to change the "background" color of certain stages, like the blue sky/water in Rainbow Cruise? Like, if you zoom out really far in RC, you'll see that the entire stage is basically inside of a blue box. This is not a texture, but it is related to a texture hack I'm doing for RC. So if anyone knows how to change the color of this, please tell me how to do so. I don't care if it's incredibly hard or time consuming, I just need to know how to do this.

mofo_

Smash Ace
im sure you can do it with brawlbox^

Code:
@Khafea, hi.
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afdL6a2Y7tU
youtube.com/watch?v=v7hXwnbOOvI&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=l48dhTatABg&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=K361ypRBfrk&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=0stCUR-XvMo&feature=channel
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
nice signature

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Since the other sticky got locked, I'ma ask here.

Does anyone know how to change the "background" color of certain stages, like the blue sky/water in Rainbow Cruise? Like, if you zoom out really far in RC, you'll see that the entire stage is basically inside of a blue box. This is not a texture, but it is related to a texture hack I'm doing for RC. So if anyone knows how to change the color of this, please tell me how to do so. I don't care if it's incredibly hard or time consuming, I just need to know how to do this.
If you have any questions on how to install, download, edit textures or any of that sort, ask in the Brawl Hacking Support Thread.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman

Can someone tell where I can download the Lucario texture on the left?

Conti

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've checkd like every site for Diddy Texture hacks and the best i could find is a Heartless Diddy & Animaniacs, Does anyone have/know of any sick Diddy textures, [i found awsome textures for everyone but my main :( ]

EDIT: Found the Sora Pit texture, lol

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
someone's already done that and it is out there....

if you can't find a texture you like, make your own. That's what I do

Kaffei

Smash Hero
im sure you can do it with brawlbox^

Code:
@Khafea, hi.
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afdL6a2Y7tU
youtube.com/watch?v=v7hXwnbOOvI&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=l48dhTatABg&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=K361ypRBfrk&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=0stCUR-XvMo&feature=channel
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
nice signature

o thx mangg

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hey, I just got homebrew today :3

Anyway I was wondering if someone could explain #3 in the guide for me? I dont understand it at all. Its the one where you have all those codes for the first time and Im pretty confused. Thanks in advance!

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Which name and code though. Theres a ton of them and it says it depends on your region and stuff? Bear with me this is my first time doing something like this :V

zeldspazz

Smash Master
How do you know if you need to use PAL or NTSC if youre trying to get character/stage textures?

mofo_

Smash Ace
PAL = Europe
NTSC = US

use the code according to your region.

@Conti , request a texture for your fave team :]

highfive

Smash Lord
Can anyone run a test for a texture I'm creating? It should look somewhat like this (Massive editing already, doesn't really look like this):

I've obviously edited more than just his mask and pads but I can't use my wii right now. Anyone care to take a test run?

The only thing is that I need pictures to see what I have to edit still.

highfive

Smash Lord
Just plug in, mess around, use his final smash, take pictures of his wings, back, frontal view, final smash mode and anything else that requires viewing the entire model.

EDIT- Scratch that, did it myself.

muhahah! Dance puppets dance!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
TKO says to find BlazingKatakiri and badger him for it...lol

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I gots another question.

Sometimes when I download a character texture it either:

1) Has an .rar extenstion, which I have to change to .pac or .pcs which ends up not working

2) Is a file

In both cases my textures dont work. How do I put them into the correct format so that they work?

Top Bottom