• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
oh man, melee was seriously too good
fly amanita ***** MY **** and bone sandbagged pretty hard and beat me
I would give shoutouts, but there's seriously too many good people, so here's a blanket shoutout

MELEE COMMUNITY IS TOOOO GOOD
everybody was great
saint patrick, bone, fly amanita, mango and lucky, connor, pat, psychomidget, marthpwnzer, jbt, EVERYONE

it's so good that brawl tournaments are making people quit brawl and go back to melee, we should have a lot more of them
way to ignore me

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
**** last game, i thought we were gonna leave and my friends were waiting on me, so i decided to go random, obviously lost, than when i went back to my friends and said lets bounce, they were like no were stayin. Coulda told me before my match :[
no johns ;]

Samus-T

Smash Lord
well im pretty sure well im pretty sure all the finals were recorded (winners, losers, grand)
but i heard that there were vcrs for almost every tv there but im not really sure

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
I had alot of fun despite literally hours between each match. Good game's to everyone I played.

Still no full rankings? Dang.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
seriously whats a brawl noob?
Don't be ****ed up, you were once new to this game.

I hate when people are fuked up to people that are new to this game and that are trying to get better

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This tournament would have gone faster if we scrapped Melee and 64, and used all available resources for Brawl
This tournament would've gone faster if Brawl wasn't such a bad game

This wouldn't happen in Melee

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Relax guys.

Brawl doesn't suck.
Melee is just a lot better.
lol if i recall, after our doubles match, when ripn tripped and futile fsmashed ftw u said "this game ***** sucks"

haha just thought id throw that out there :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
man, after almost a year after beating JTB in a pride match, I've played him in tournament. I used to say "get *****, I beat you in Melee" and he'd reply "play me in tournament" GUESS WHAT JTB!?! I did, and I ***** your shiz! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom