• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Lovage, please tell me you recorded that brawl noobs who thought you lost first round because you were asking everyone to say brawl sucks.
lol me and jesson went up to 2 brawl noobs with the camera and one said "you're just saying that because you lost your first round" and i said im pretty sure i just took 1st in doubles. and he shut up

LOL

brawl noobs

sidefx

Smash Champion
i think that was probably the first time ive been to a big tourny where i didnt recognize 90% of the people there. that sucks. f'ing brawl noobs everywhere..

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SideFX, you DIDN'T recognize me, WTF?! I was so sad, I was like "hey SideFX" and you just ignored me T__T

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! I just wanted to give my thanks to the Melee community for their participation and cooperation. The Melee tournaments ran well and were only slowed down when players were competing in their Brawl matches. I did my best to go out and find you guys when you weren't present to avoid as many DQs as possible. (I think we only had 3). And even though Mike Haze and Fabian got angry at each other, I still wanted to say thanks for not letting it escalate. Running Melee was kind of stressful. Oh, and thanks to all the winners for playing out all finals matches. Results were like this:

Melee Teams:
1) Mango & Psycho ****** (Mango Still Won Pound 3)
2) Mike Haze & Bone (X-Blades)
3) Luigi & Fabian (Luigsters)

Melee Singles:
1) Mango
2) Lucky
3) Mike Haze

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i know some random match with my sheik and someone else who used sheik was recorded

horrible match to record really

replicate

Smash Lord
what about the melee results then connor?

also, about finals--joey, you guys were playing on the recording TV, so if it was still going then it probably got recorded

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, my computer monitor decided to stop working after the tournament, that was the only thing holding up posting the results. Seems to work fine now, so they'll be put up in a the next few minutes.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
lol r u serious? nexus wasnt a huge brawl tourney or anything why would people go if they didnt care?haha....
Why little grasshopper, if you had been in the community in the Melee days, you would understand why people go to tourneys, though they don't enjoy playing a particular game.

SMASHER TIP: Look at Melee montages.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Why little grasshopper, if you had been in the community in the Melee days, you would understand why people go to tourneys, though they don't enjoy playing a particular game.

SMASHER TIP: Look at Melee montages.

qft.

i don't go to brawl tournaments because i like the game, i go for the people :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom