• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I keep thinking that something else is happening on the 21st ... is it MLG?

Well, if there's nothing happening on the 21st, I'll be there.

--GCII

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
... why not just post what you put ni that thread here?
Because we want everything to be in one thread to make things simpler.

I keep thinking that something else is happening on the 21st ... is it MLG?

Well, if there's nothing happening on the 21st, I'll be there.

--GCII
If you're talking about MLG San Diego, that's on the weekend before (at least accordingto their site). We're pretty sure nothing else is happening on that date...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm willing to bet a significant part of SoCal -- you know, the main area that's going to be attending your tourny -- often only regularly checks the Pac West forum, not necessarily Tournament Discussion and/or wants to click this thread just to click that thread because you wanted to make things simpler. I think making things more convenient for the people that are actually going to attend your tourny would be wiser.

But meh, it doesn't matter anymore since I'm probably not attending any longer, so do whatever you like

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
I'm willing to bet a significant part of SoCal -- you know, the main area that's going to be attending your tourny -- often only regularly checks the Pac West forum, not necessarily Tournament Discussion and/or wants to click this thread just to click that thread because you wanted to make things simpler. I think making things more convenient for the people that are actually going to attend your tourny would be wiser.

But meh, it doesn't matter anymore since I'm probably not attending any longer, so do whatever you like
LoL, sorry that that one extra click is too much to handle.

I'll take your name off the list then. Thanks anyways.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm hoping for nothing else going on that day :)

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
lol, thanks Blitz =P.

Oh, and you need to make a DIFFERENT Chuck Norris joke everytime you start a match or else we're putting your name as Blitz in the brackets ^^.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if/how I can move this thread to the main tournament forum and move our main thread here (basically I wanna switch these two threads)? I looked at doing it myself but I don't think I can, and I PMed Gimpyfish but I haven't gotten a response yet and it's been a few days x_X.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
^ lol @ prediction skillz

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
question about playing Smash 64,
i hacked my wii to get free virtual console channels
one of those games of mine is Smash 64
instead of bringing n64(which mine is broken)
what if i bring my wii and play smash 64 on gamecube or classic controllers thats if u guys want

by the way, my hacked wii doesnt have a mod chip, i just used hacking software
so i can set up multiple stations on other wiis so its not just my wii
so yeah

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Ill play on it, i also hacked my wii to get it. Or i can bring a few setups with 64

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
**VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE**

The date of the tournament has changed to the 28 of June (the next week later). Apparently, someone that goes to the church died recently and they're having a funeral on the 21 x_X.

Also, keep in mind that our Know Your Roots contest is still going on, if you can guess the three games you win a free entry into any event you want~

http://www.nexgaming.net/page12/page12.html

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
question about playing Smash 64,
i hacked my wii to get free virtual console channels
one of those games of mine is Smash 64
instead of bringing n64(which mine is broken)
what if i bring my wii and play smash 64 on gamecube or classic controllers thats if u guys want

by the way, my hacked wii doesnt have a mod chip, i just used hacking software
so i can set up multiple stations on other wiis so its not just my wii
so yeah
Just bring the wii and we'll use it for Brawl. I don't think enough people would want to use a method of control they aren't used to (the classic/GC controller), and I think we'll be covered anyways as far as N64 is concerned. However, we need more Wiis for Brawl.

The Game II

Smash Champion

The date of the tournament has changed to the 28 of June (the next week later). Apparently, someone that goes to the church died recently and they're having a funeral on the 21 x_X.
Oh ok, I guess I'm going to have to switch my tourney (not smash) up to the 21st, since I know people want to go to this.

--GCII

mio

Smash Ace

Also, keep in mind that our Know Your Roots contest is still going on, if you can guess the three games you win a free entry into any event you want~

http://www.nexgaming.net/page12/page12.html
Team Stray's Brawl-O-Rama I in Camarillo has had this date scheduled for a little while. Could you work something out with the tournament organizer (Aberu) to prevent a split attendance?

See the tournament here
http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=981

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah a bunch of norcal actually.. we have like 3-4 carpools full of people

so.. since the tourny was switched to 28th last second, zoap cant make it, which means a bunch of others cant go anymore cause he was our main ride.. uhm.

ill post back with more details later.. but for now a bunch of us cant make it anymore

araknophobik

Smash Master
what day would work well for zoapdizzle?
im pretty sure there can be a date change
as long as fmf and zhu show up and finally play against larry lurr and luigi in melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom