• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 In San Bernardino, CA~ June 28 Date Change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm going to cheer for Dark Fire in all his games.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY

Gaaahhh we've been working from sunup to sundown for the last 2 days getting ready for this (soooo tireddddd =[[[[[ )

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!

Make sure you come EARLY to this!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you GET HERE at 10 in the morning. Registration will START then (or earlier for the earlybirds), and we will be STARTING the tournament at 11, this does not mean to show up at 11 unless you wanna wait in a huge line.

We're also gonna put up the address again on www.nexgaming.net just in case you forgot.

Good luck to everyone, we'll see you tomorrow!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Good games if I played you today.

Connor: watch some colbol or cunningkitsune fox videos. Man if we would've practiced we would've done a lot better

Mango: every time I see you play you are ridiculously impressive. I will never understand it.

Romeo: your falcon is so good. pretty sure you'd still **** me in tournament.

fly amanita: enter teams

st patrick: more ganon on marth! it's a really fun matchup

bone: i wanted to play you

kouryuu: you got a lot lot better. stop spamming and punish more and i wouldn't want to play you in tournament.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Man I suck at this game.

Singles was still going on when I left.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
i just called creepy fingers a while ago and its still going.

sad to say it but these guys have to be the worst tournament hosts ever. they are great guys and they have good intentions. but their goals are set way too high.

they struggled with low tier/singles/doubles so this time they decided to have two doubles events, and 3 singles events. if they ever decide to hold a regular tournament again im sure it wont be that bad. they just try for too much in one day.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wait...its still going on?
lmao
hope luigi worked it out for melee teams i had to leave after we lost winners finals =[

EDIT:
i just called edrees
the tournament ended an hour ago
brawl doubles:
1st: plan 9 and lovage
brawl singles:
1st: aero
2nd: dsf
3rd: futile

AEROOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.