• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
according to Hugo, im not good enough to represent socal alongside him and mango

so i shall be going under the alias "goodluckchuck" from idaho
=[

p.s. mike haze stop spamming the mother ****ing thread. read the first post you can spam after your register

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
I cant register till next week, I dont see that being a problem I hope lol.

I just recalling you trash talking CT for no reason, when I AM CT.

CT = CorT lololol
No way in hell you meant that when you made the username lmao, if so then props.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol so is anyone near RI going to this that could pick me up? I could meet someone at the highway and pay gas so for anyone in MA/ME/NH it would not be out of the way at all lol of course I have no idea if I could make this but since Drephen wants all smashers to be there I guess I have to go and represent the old school 2004-2005 group.

Course getting out of work for such a long time will be a hassle. I'll see what I can do lol it is a lot of notice after all and I'd get to see everyone again.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i might be able to house people at my condo in richmond before and after the tourney. dunno if this is helpful, since i can't house anybody between the two days :/ .. i doubt team richmond's gonna drive back home saturday night, only to drive again to baltimore the next morning. :p btw ! this only really applies to people who are driving from south of VA to the venue.

i'll wait and see if housers are short and a lot of OOSers still need housing x_x;. soooo.. kind of a last resort thing? just a heads up :]

anyway meep are you still housing team richmond? i can't stay at my house in arlington. parents wouldn't let me go to pound3 if they knew >_> ... but yea ._. .. i need a place to stay T_T preferably with brookmangz! :D

edit
and cort :] beepbeepboopbapp LMAO *spaceships.*

Brookman

Smash Hero
Yea, I'd like to stay where the party is going to be at, so that means who ever is housing banks needs to house me, cort, kiwii, and hopefully PC too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol AZ, it's all good, im not worried about letting people down. I'll be careful, but i think most people realize i'm no manacloud. >_>

also, everyone who brought a tv to pound 2 needs to bring 1 to this.

D20

Smash Lord
I will be attending with 3-4 others (Probably any combination of A-Laon, SwiftBass, Taki, Wesley, PockyD, Dead-Aim, ReadySetGo, and xyt) from Pittsburgh (220-ish miles away).

We will definately need housing, and I will finalize who is coming in the next couple of days. I'll PM HAT, but if you guys know of anyone else that would be able to house us, please speak up.

Also, I'm willing to do MMs for $2-5. I'll play anyone.
That is all.

Watty

Smash Lord
arak we shall be going out for old times sake =)

unknown force omfg tis been to long

Zoap

Smash Master
It is cheapest for Norcal to fly into DCA or Reagan. So can someone please let us know if we can hitch a ride. If we cant we may be SOL.

Tentative List of Norcal

1. Zoap
2. Zelgadis
3. Bob$
4. Dread101

There be more depending on when I talk to people next(Sat) Just post up if you can assist us.

Linguini

Smash Master
It is cheapest for Norcal to fly into DCA or Reagan. So can someone please let us know if we can hitch a ride. If we cant we may be SOL.

Tentative List of Norcal

1. Zoap
2. Zelgadis
3. Bob$
4. Dread101

There be more depending on when I talk to people next(Sat) Just post up if you can assist us.
**** yeah, I get to chill with the norcalians again! Wat the fack is a chicken biscut!??!?

chillindude829

Smash Master
^ change your avatar. also, steelers suck.

edit: dear GOD laijin, the xif joke died well before you used it 500 or so times at VLS, please stop being so annoying

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol Cort, you don't remember randomly challenging me to a $20 MM? Calling me a scrub?

moving on, i'm housing a crew or two so far, as well as a few wanderers. i've practically got a limitless amount of space, so i'm up for housing whoever.

and yeah, cort, i was actually kidding. you're not welcome here.

-- mike- i'd be happy to take you guys in.

--GOTM- see above..plenty.

PHIL07- who from norcal? PM me.

greg- yeah. i should change my name to hatbuilder.
I'm following up on GOTM's request as we're in the same crew. We're like 90% going, and as long as we go, we'd love to room there as we have no where else to go lol. We'll have a minimum of 2 people, with a possibility of 4 or 5.

araknophobik

Smash Master
**** YEAH WATTY
i better bring an extra 100$ to make it rain on them hoes =]
Ay lets teamsies? im sure watty wont feel betrayed if you leave him for a tourny =/

and copycat: you son of a ***** i want a 5$ MM rematch against you from FC >=]

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm going to give plank a little time to compile a list of possible housers before I literally house every out of stater. My sincerest apologies. Just give it a little time. We've got a while to wait.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I just recalling you trash talking CT for no reason, when I AM CT.

CT = CorT lololol

Uh, anyway. $20 mm, scrub.
ok, cant have CT stay mad at my crew member. plank decided to post all that trashtalk on Hats account for laughs, and Hat doesnt care enough to clear his name. so let it go

edit: i guess this counts as spam so mm's anyone?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Watty! Lol yeah its been ages we shall have to hang out at some point. Purple Samus is the best color lol whats the deal with all these pinkies now?! Your crew is all too cool and funny.

If Maine is going do you guys have room for one more passenger? I could meet you guys really close to the highway and it wouldn't be out of the way at all haha I'll pay for gas of course and provide DS challenges in advance wars or mario kart.

Skler if I can manage to get out of work I would certainly be up for teaming... Team island pullout will be unbeatable!

GOTM

Smash Champion
I'm going to give plank a little time to compile a list of possible housers before I literally house every out of stater. My sincerest apologies. Just give it a little time. We've got a while to wait.
sounds reasonable to me.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Gotm if you end up having space in your car plz PM me cus im tryin 2 get everything settled way before pound...... or hit me up on aim.... just look at my swf page for my sn^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom