• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTM

Smash Champion
o really? south jersey? is it possible 4 me and 1 of my crew members 2 get a ride from you guys... we have no problems chippin in for gas and tolls ^_^
i would have no problem bringing more people, would obviously make the travel cheaper, lol

the only thing is, my car is extremely small, i mean its 4 door, and can fit like 4-5 ppl comfortably, but with 2 TV's in the back seat, its kind of tough. if i can figure out a way to fit both in the trunk, doubt it, but maybe, ill let u guys know. also, where do you guys live?

we are like mad far south, near ocean city/atlantic city.

edit: we might already be bringing a couple more of our crew members too =/

GOTM

Smash Champion
Ok, me and my crewmates are like 90% on this thing, and we're gonna throw some stuff out here.

We're gonna need housing. We're probably gonna have 4-5 people (maybe less). We're coming from south jersey drivin up.

We're gonna probably bring 2 full setups (meaning TV's, copies, and cubes)

We didnt register yet because its not 100% but its very close and we need to know if we can get housing before we do.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i would have no problem bringing more people, would obviously make the travel cheaper, lol

the only thing is, my car is extremely small, i mean its 4 door, and can fit like 4-5 ppl comfortably, but with 2 TV's in the back seat, its kind of tough. if i can figure out a way to fit both in the trunk, doubt it, but maybe, ill let u guys know. also, where do you guys live?

we are like mad far south, near ocean city/atlantic city.

edit: we might already be bringing a couple more of our crew members too =/
oooo well me and my partner live in NYC.... but i can totally understand if ur crew members go with you... crew takes priority ^_^.... but yea it would b cool if you could take us.... mayb HAT can house you as well so we can all stay at the same place ^_^.. imma ask for you

GOTM

Smash Champion
oooo well me and my partner live in NYC.... but i can totally understand if ur crew members go with you... crew takes priority ^_^.... but yea it would b cool if you could take us.... mayb HAT can house you as well so we can all stay at the same place ^_^.. imma ask for you
aight cool bro. glad you understand. ill let you know if anything changes, and thanks for the help

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Housing for people flying across the country or driving 6-18+ hours takes priority over housing locals.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Housing for people flying across the country or driving 6-18+ hours takes priority over housing locals.
im not flying or driving 6+ hours, but...im not a local either, lol.

i have like a 3 hour drive...so hopefully we can get somethin =/

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I want to get Phillips while I'm out there...

does anyone want to house Texas kids? Probably only like 3-4

And I would like to point out that Virginia and Texas have teamed up before...twice! Once during the Civil War and Team Maria during GS2 crews ;)

Cort

Apple Head
I'm driving to this in about 1600 hours. Do I get super mega housing?

But yeah, I think I'm going to PCs with some of CT and we're taking a long bus trip down. There will probably be atleast 3-4 people coming, total.

HAT

Smash Ace
hat - can you please house The Tunes?? I believe there will be about 5 of us going and I'm almost positive that eggm is bringing a set up

kirbstir - I'll MM you in CVS2 :)

lmao @ concern for superbowl

plairnkk - I want one of those 1 to 10 odds money matches as well
Yeah, sure. You are the tunes, after all. It only makes sense.

Cort- I'm up for housing you all if you're not going to be a blockheaded douchebag.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm definitely up for housing a few crews. I've got some of SWAT staying here, already. I'm extending my warm welcome (warmer if you want) to QDVS and the like- you guys were pretty cool.

I'll try to bring at least 4 setups and maybe a big screen.
thanks hat!

Cort

Apple Head
Wait, when am I ever a douchebag?

Hat, do I even know you? Sounds like you're the douchebag to me. Money match?

I think I'd rather be housed by someone else, to be honest.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone that's coming from the south, NC and below, is welcome to stay at my place.. it's a little under 2 hours to the venue though.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
ya me some other norcal people probably going to need housing to hat you still got space?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just so everyone is clear, Plank made it clear in the opening post to avoid clutter, so please avoid spam as much as possible. I, along with other mods, will be monitering this thread very closely.

Also, plank, be careful about statements you make, I'm not saying this as a moderator, just as a reminder that Mana made a few posts in the OC topics that were later brought up when things didn't meet expectations. The last thing I want is this potentially amazing tournament to end in controversy.

So everyone knows though.
Pound 2 had the HIGHEST payout for any underground Smash tournament for singles, ever, at around $2400 to ChuDat. Go ChuDat you need to poundpete! I think plank does a good job with fund management.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol Cort, you don't remember randomly challenging me to a $20 MM? Calling me a scrub?

moving on, i'm housing a crew or two so far, as well as a few wanderers. i've practically got a limitless amount of space, so i'm up for housing whoever.

and yeah, cort, i was actually kidding. you're not welcome here.

-- mike- i'd be happy to take you guys in.

--GOTM- see above..plenty.

PHIL07- who from norcal? PM me.

greg- yeah. i should change my name to hatbuilder.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Add TBP(best ness ever) to our crew list if were able to go.

HAT how will we get to your house from the airport and then also to the venue?

Sliq

Smash Master
Plank, did you put in a place on the registration for people's cell phones, so you can call their *******' for a match?

I'm guessing you didn't, but I'll leave it up to you to dazzle me with your foresight.

HAT

Smash Ace
alright, seeing as i'm probably going to be housing a majority of pound, please leave your questions to PMs or AIM messages. it's all in my profile. there's no need to clutter this thread.

i still have room. ask me. not in this thread.

Tink

Smash Hero
i need to get into contact with hat then <_<. cause i wanna stay with WC =)!!!!!!!!!!!!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol Cort, you don't remember randomly challenging me to a $20 MM? Calling me a scrub?

moving on, i'm housing a crew or two so far, as well as a few wanderers. i've practically got a limitless amount of space, so i'm up for housing whoever.

and yeah, cort, i was actually kidding. you're not welcome here.

-- mike- i'd be happy to take you guys in.

--GOTM- see above..plenty.

PHIL07- who from norcal? PM me.

greg- yeah. i should change my name to hatbuilder.
don't ignore me Hat.. :(
just let me know if you still want to house me & boss.....

HAT

Smash Ace
Hat, do you think you can house me? I don't mind sleeping on the floor and also I come from montreal =).
just so everyone knows- the floor is the only option. seriously. how could i house so many people with beds available? bring sleeping equipment.

and yeah. weren't we supposed to MM at VLS?

lastly- c'mon now. don't waste space here with housing requests for me. it's not that hard to PM or find an AIM username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom