• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
mathos <3 ^_^ man i love see oh kay :< .. i wanna stay wherever they do ;_; lolz

doyoung, i'll take your marth for $1, best of 3.
matt, i'll take your..fox? i'm about to take fox off my list though. lolz. i dont know why i put him on there when i'm not actually good against spacies. :<...just gotta hope i am by pound T_______T

slikvik, i want massive amounts of casuals with you x_x forseriouskthx

Jx31

Smash Ace
This question goes out to smashers that fly to tournaments often: How much can ticket prices potentially change from now to a week before pound 3?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
naw yr not allowed to play my fox.

too 1337 for you

link vs sheik counter is the only match up that comes CLOSE to being fair.

hehe </3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lets wait until a few weeks before the tourney til we make mm lists. theres more important stuff than that right now -_-

Eggz

Smash Hero
Chinesahh 20$
D20 5$ mario vs YL
G-reg 5$ mario vs falcon
Kiwi 1$ green greens onry marth vs sheik
Kiwi 1$ my falcon
Kiwi 1$ my marth
Kiwi 1$ my bowser
Kiwi 1$ my fox
Lajin 5$ fox vs YL or Mario vs YL
Boss8 - 10$ mario ditto
Eggm - 10$ + right to the egg prefix
Kiwi + Mango vs Eggz + Cactuar 5$ each
Milktea 5$ peach ditto
Eplox88 10$ 2 stock handicap match
Doyoung 5$ falco vs fox 5$ fox ditto
Venom NY 1$

im gonna repost this every page. (displaying 40 per page)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Mr. Hayatoooo I'd be interested in teaming with you. How are you getting to the event? I'm still trying to find a ride with anyone going on 95 lol no luck thus far.

Can MM's wait a little while? Like plank said there is plenty of time for them, and for those of us in need of rides it would make it more likely that someone would see our posts. To be fair I've already posted here twice so I shouldn't talk lol, but I'll stop posting after this final request.

Again, if anyone taking 95 has room for one more person I would be able to meet you right off the highway.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
this just in: its been made official that this tourney is going to be amazing.

registration is up! everyone should not procrastinate and register. registration will end a week before the tournament

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this just in: its been made official that this tourney is going to be amazing.

registration is up! everyone should not procrastinate and register. registration will end a week before the tournament
yeah, no being lazy *******s.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i along the rest of TA have decided that on january 1st registration will be upped to $65, and on february 1st it will be upped to $70. this is to ensure that the workload on the tournament hosts is spread out and everything wont have to be done at once.

all extra money will go back into the pot and will be used to pay out more places. so if you want to save money, register earlier.

thats all =)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This question goes out to smashers that fly to tournaments often: How much can ticket prices potentially change from now to a week before pound 3?
It can double in price. When I went to pound 2, I bought tickets for $45 there and $45 back. A friend of mine decided like last minute he wanted to go and it went somewhere between $70-100 there and $70-100 back. Needless to say, he didn't go. So, buy your tickets I'd say within a month and a half to be safe, anything past that and it's kinda risky. But, do as you will.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i along the rest of TA have decided that on january 1st registration will be upped to $65, and on february 1st it will be upped to $70. this is to ensure that the workload on the tournament hosts is spread out and everything wont have to be done at once.

all extra money will go back into the pot and will be used to pay out more places. so if you want to save money, register earlier.

thats all =)
i kinda need to see a housing list soon then =/ HAT said he was holding off until some other people listed if they could house or not so he wouldnt end up with everyone

will this be done soon so i can see if i can go and register now?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i can only post as many people as who offer it. its beyond my control aside from that. if people arent offering, i cant do anything about it.

hotels in the area run like $60-80 a night, and split between people isnt that expensive. Ill try to contact hotels and find one that can do bulk discount rates, but no promises.

A smash tournament like this isn't really going to be a cheap experience, and going into that most people realized this. Housing is a priviledge not an obligation, so we'll see who decides they can do it.

princetoma

Smash Cadet
I Have a question does the $60 include everything at pound or just the regular price. or if u do not want to do everything you still have to pay $60.

Fonz

Smash Ace
I Have a question does the $60 include everything at pound or just the regular price. or if u do not want to do everything you still have to pay $60.
Everything, yep. When you try to register you'll notice there is only one price option, just different animals =P

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
dates already confirmed, gtfo.
it's just irritating cuz i have a class saturday mornings, and feb 1st will be the second time, so i really shouldn't miss it. but i will anyways.

MMZ!

no seriously, $5. Play mario, mario's amazing.

AHO ADDED TURTLES!11!11

but i'm gonna buy a bunny. bunnies totally kick ***.

Eggz

Smash Hero
it's just irritating cuz i have a class saturday mornings, and feb 1st will be the second time, so i really shouldn't miss it. but i will anyways.

MMZ!

no seriously, $5. Play mario, mario's amazing.

AHO ADDED TURTLES!11!11

but i'm gonna buy a bunny. bunnies totally kick ***.
added to my list. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom