• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Ness' spike is very deadly and it comes out somewhat quick. I have yet to see someone recover from it myself.
I agree about Ness' spike/meteor. My bro is a Ness mainer and his victims(including me) never recover even with a low %. Theres also Ganondorf's meteor. Its plain just **** and will kill you instantly.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Wait was that you that was with that white Ike (Was mostly Zelda the whole time.), along with me. I was using Wario then switched to Pokemon Trainer. You fought a Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, and I can't remember the other you fought? The whole group ended up D/Cing in the practice stage...
I remember that. We played quite a couple of parties on Pictochat before that crasher came in, right? And you used Ivysaur more often than the other two Pokemon, right? Yes, I was THAT Red Lucario.

Awesome, I finally found someone from Smashboards in a taunt party! Also, the reason I kept walking up to you and the other player and jabbing you every so often(during the battle against the crasher)was cuz I was trying to say, "Stop helping, I got 'dis. :)"

So, what'd you think of my gameplay? Good? Bad? Although that MK/Diddy wasn't too good, slammin' Dsmash and SideB every two seconds and gettin' shieldgrabbed and whatnot...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I remember that. We played quite a couple of parties on Pictochat before that crasher came in, right? And you used Ivysaur more often than the other two Pokemon, right? Yes, I was THAT Red Lucario.

Awesome, I finally found someone from Smashboards in a taunt party! Also, the reason I kept walking up to you and the other player and jabbing you every so often(during the battle against the crasher)was cuz I was trying to say, "Stop helping, I got 'dis. :)"

So, what'd you think of my gameplay? Good? Bad? Although that MK/Diddy wasn't too good, slammin' Dsmash and SideB every two seconds and gettin' shieldgrabbed and whatnot...
Haha likewise. I decided to take a break off Peach and use Wario and Pokemon Trainer. I got the hint a while ago you didn't need interference. Though after you jabbed Ike when he had his Quick Draws ready he got the message. I hate Charizard's up B. It arcs him to much. Overall I loved you Lucario play. It is extremely rare to find a good Lucario out there well for me it is. I enjoyed sitting back and watch you take on the crashers. I know I will be on the lookout for a red Lucario for now on if you stick with that color in BB. =)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
A red Lucario? Hmmm? I only run into regular blue and white ones but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for one. Be sure to keep an eye out for me. I alternate between gold Link/red Ike/green Marth. Sometimes only gold Link. You'll know its me if I avoid other players and do nothing most of the time unless someone attacks me.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I always use Lucario against crashers, mainly because he's my main and I figure I gotta use the best tools at my disposal to win(Although I will switch to Snake very rarely for tilts and C4 sticky lulz).

As far as the costumes, I won't use any color aside from red, because I have my favorite texture/vertex hack over that costume, so yeah.
Keep in mind, however, that once a 4 man taunt party is completely established, I'll use pretty much anyone, mainly because I want to get some character specific glitches done. You won't be able to identify me in the midst of a taunt party. Only when there's a crasher in the room.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Theres also characters I might switch to as well. Snake being one of 'em. I narrowed it down to my main ones I use though. Btw if I find a red Lucario, how would I know its you?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I had Pokemon Trainer highlighted but the game always gave me Ivysaur. XD When I don't feel like using Peach I use Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Ike, and King Dedede mostly in their neutral colors. If I decide to use Peach now I mostly use her white costume.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Heh this makes me want to take a trip on BB tonight to see what I will encounter. Using white Peach. If it is a taunt party and I glide toss everywhere it is me. Well unless I enter a group with people attacking otherwise.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Theres also characters I might switch to as well. Snake being one of 'em. I narrowed it down to my main ones I use though. Btw if I find a red Lucario, how would I know its you?
The only way you'll be able to tell is if I don't switch off of red Lucario(except to Snake, maybe) while there's a crasher in the room.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
A few days ago, a Peach managed to meteor cancel Ness's meteor at 0%, but couldn't make it back to the ledge since they were so far down. Also, I hate it when I am infiniting a crasher against the wall, and then some ****** comes along and completely screws me over with an Fsmash or something...

Sometimes, when a Ganondorf meteor smashes me, I don't even think about it and SDI back onto the stage. O.o

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I actually feel pretty awesome using Snake, especially if I can hit someone with his fsmash. When other ppl use him, I think its real cheap to overuse his ftilt, utilt and neutralA but thats just me.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I actually feel pretty awesome using Snake, especially if I can hit someone with his fsmash. When other ppl use him, I think its real cheap to overuse his ftilt, utilt and neutralA but thats just me.
A lof of Snakes I see do overuse it because they have good power and KO potent. Just too many that I see use them blindly so it is easy to punish.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I love fighting people like that. It's almost like they think that Ftilt or Jab combo will kill at 0. And shield grab to Fthrow and spike or cypher grab is so satisfying. :3

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
snake's are my wrost match up but to me i think snake is such a cool character to main i just dont main him :( but any way if you see a blue pikachu and a blue z,z,s, thats me i allways hold one piece in my hand and QAC to walk with pikachu im also very active i just jump and run and footstool all over people.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
snake's are my wrost match up but to me i think snake is such a cool character to main i just dont main him :( but any way if you see a blue pikachu and a blue z,z,s, thats me i allways hold one piece in my hand and QAC to walk with pikachu im also very active i just jump and run and footstool all over people.
I think I might have seen you a couple of times. I change that I'm currently in the same room as you now as pink Peach.XD

You fought Snake as blue Pikachu and blue Zero Suit Samus. Then Ganondorf as red Meta Knight then as blue Diddy Kong. Then of course at the end we all D/Ced in the practice stage.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Ive been in my share of noob taunt parties and know full well of what their capable of. Competitive players are way more fun.
Exactly. Noobs=Too Easy
The competitive players give you a type of challenge that help you gain experience and up your game.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Exactly. Noobs=Too Easy
The competitive players give you a type of challenge that help you gain experience and up your game.
Agreed. Brawling with tougher opponents repeatedly will likely bring you to new levels and develop strategy. If you still always get beat, then your obviously not getting anywhere or your opponent's getting better as well.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Agreed. Brawling with tougher opponents repeatedly will likely bring you to new levels and develop strategy. If you still always get beat, then your obviously not getting anywhereor your opponent's getting better as well.
Not neccesarily that your not getting anywhere but the opponent might have more experience, they might know the MU, mindgames, & mix ups come into play when your going against an opponent so you must always be on your guard when against an opponent.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Not neccesarily that your not getting anywhere but the opponent might have more experience, they might know the MU, mindgames, & mix ups come into play when your going against an opponent so you must always be on your guard when against an opponent.
That was suggested in the last thing I said. Sorry I didnt make it clear. Anyways yeah brawling someone with a lot of experience and tactics will make you better in the end.

Top Bottom