• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I want to try crashing a taunt party sometime, but only if they are n00bs. If they're good, they can take care of themselves if I try. :D I'll end up getting my *** handed to me on a platter, but It'll be a good learning experience. :p

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
So if you are trying to be a crasher, are you supposed to get a kill and camp / run away the entire match or just completely wreck everyone? My Meta Knight is pretty decent at both.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
So if you are trying to be a crasher, are you supposed to get a kill and camp / run away the entire match or just completely wreck everyone? My Meta Knight is pretty decent at both.
Nah, I stay and fight them. With some players they start rushing and become easier to beat which angers them more leading to more mistakes.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Avoiding them and running away after getting a kill isnt so bad. Just dont do it the majority of the match. Run only when you need to. Like wen your damage is high and you're about to get killed. Other than that, fight them as much as you can. I personally dont like it when I have to run. It makes me feel powerless.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Avoiding them and running away after getting a kill isnt so bad. Just dont do it the majority of the match. Run only when you need to. Like wen your damage is high and you're about to get killed. Other than that, fight them as much as you can. I personally dont like it when I have to run. It makes me feel powerless.
That and the feeling that I might be desperate to win.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I examine before I go crashing so I don't look foolish for trying to take on good taunters all at once then get badly beaten. XD
I try for 1v1s with taunters but even if I do get it the other players watching are gonna interfere once they see that I'm about to get a KO from the one I'm fighting.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I try for 1v1s with taunters but even if I do get it the other players watching are gonna interfere once they see that I'm about to get a KO from the one I'm fighting.
One thing they so too is if a taunter is at 100% he tries to get the other taunts to attack him/her so they get the KO instead of you.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Had a taunt party with a very good Mario and another good Luigi, and we destroyed everyting that came across our path, too bad the phone rang...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Ive come across a good Mario player as well. He was in the brown costume and we'd take care of anything that needed to be stopped so we could fight.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I find the least common character on wifi is Ice Climbers, Ganon or maybe Captain Falcon. Well, good ones anyways...

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Haha I once had a taunt party with 2 other Ice Climbers and we were all trying to chain grab the computer. Good times. :p

Top Bottom