• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I think running into bad players might actually be making me stale. I get more comfortable against bad players and it affects me against a good player. Gotta stop my bad habits.
YES! That is exactly what happens with me. I hate that darn habit too! Or I play bad because I'm against another player that is bad so I don't play cautiously like I usually do.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
YES! That is exactly what happens with me. I hate that darn habit too! Or I play bad because I'm against another player that is bad so I don't play cautiously like I usually do.
I try to not fight bad players but I have not choice when their attacking. I see that they dont have any real strategy so I go easy on them. This often leads me to make mistakes. When I do play cautious against a bad player, I tend to over think things and get hit more than I should. Its really frustrating.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I try to not fight bad players but I have not choice when their attacking. I see that they dont have any real strategy so I go easy on them. This often leads me to make mistakes. When I do play cautious against a bad player, I tend to over think things and get hit more than I should. Its really frustrating.
I get used to how good players play mind games so I expect certain attacks and they don't use them.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Ah I see. I do that most of the time myself. It usually gets them thinking you suck then you surprise them by making an unexpected comeback. Yes I see.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Well to clarify most crashers are
a.)A player who wants to have a FFA.
b.)A player who wants To troll a taunt party.
c.)Or people just bored of taunt parties.

You can tell what kind of crasher they are by the way they play.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Well to clarify most crashers are
a.)A player who wants to have a FFA.
b.)A player who wants To troll a taunt party.
c.)Or people just bored of taunt parties.

You can tell what kind of crasher they are by the way they play.
I fit in to category C. XD I just get so bored and just wanna brawl.

Top Bottom