• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt discussion! Now with Full Taunt Tier List!

Olikus

Smash Champion
Okay, the moment of truth.

Link: 11

Samus: 9

Pikachu: 10

A really close race ladies and gentlemen. So no bottom tier. The low tier will be as follow: Samus, Pikachu, Link in that order. After a long journey the list is finally complete.

@dragoon fighter. I just asked for the peoples opinion. So the reason why that character should be in that spot was totally up to you guys. And I actually think many choose for those reasons that you suggested.

Thanks for the help, the list turned out great!

But were is the coolest places to taunt? And which ones is the most annoying ones?

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Top of the tent is the best. All characters can taunt cancel like nuts and it's just way up there and open for everybody to see you mocking them.

Platforms of Dreamland are nice, too, with the wind.

Olikus

Smash Champion
i bumped this thread cuz its so great. smashboards lacks great threads. yes they have good threads. even very good threads. but great threads. lets just say, they deserve a bump.

peace and taunt

olikus

The Star King

Smash Hero
i bumped this thread cuz its so great. smashboards lacks great threads. yes they have good threads. even very good threads. but great threads. lets just say, they deserve a bump.

peace and taunt

olikus
>_____________>

No. Don't do this.

You see what you've done Zenyore? What a bad influence.

Olikus

Smash Champion
taunts are very important to discuss. Not all people know that you can press r when you spawn, and then the taunt sound come on those who can tauntcancel. Its pretty cool.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
That might be cool to try out. R does basically everything save for tilts f and d smashes. I wouldn't rewire a controller of mine to try, but I would someone else's

:phone:

Morin0

Smash Lord
I just went through that entire thread. I thought it was funny that Dmoogle has a post that basically calls everyone a douchebag. LOL.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i <3 how our best threads always get locked

and TIL blue yoshi is officially unmodded

The Star King

Smash Hero
I told you there was a period of time where we had no mods, ballin. Though I guess I got the year wrong. But it was still awful during that time.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I told you there was a period of time where we had no mods, ballin. Though I guess I got the year wrong. But it was still awful during that time.
The Star WING is absolutely right except for his second part about it being awful. It was way better with no MODS..... and EVERYTHING, YES... EVERYTHING was in one section. so you could look at everything, now you have to go through 1,876 websites to see the online events... and all sorts of BOOBS. Anyways LEGIT, go back to no mods, and everything in one section. THANK YOU ALL.

<3

The Great MATTS!

Olikus

Smash Champion
somebody hasn't seen the new link to online events
since the last post sign is hidden, i still feel its long away :p

And do people think that the players that gets annoyed by taunts are the same that are bad losers and ragequit? I often see that pattern. I rarely get annoyed by taunts, unless maybe its a kirby player who spammes it after every kill.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
The only time I get annoyed by taunts is when somebody backthrows me off the edge as Link (at 0%) and taunts nonstop like they totally earned that kill with a ridiculous combo.

but then again, i suppose that's the point (sigh)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Wow you people are easily provoked

Definitely gonna spam taunts after every kill from now on. In tournament :troll:

TANK64

Smash Lord

Sangoku

Smash Master
I'm not sure I understood your post, but I meant that if I played TANK or Star King and they taunt a lot, it would probably not annoy me.

Olikus

Smash Champion
I'm not sure I understood your post, but I meant that if I played TANK or Star King and they taunt a lot, it would probably not annoy me.

Maybe i didnt understand, but I thought you said you didnt get annoyed by taunts if the player is really good. So then i figured you woudnt be annoyed by bears infamous kirby taunts.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
ill only get annoyed if you taunt when im having a noticeable bad day(not just in smash but real world). I would then ragequit and punch my wall (not srs... anymore). would never rage in tourneys though. i learned through tennis that breaking stuff and letting everyone know you have no self control is not the best solution... :/

Olikus

Smash Champion
What. Is. This....

I know English is probably not your first language. Just joshing
:awesome:
We all figured what you meant lol.
lol i just type faster than i think i guess. Its when you put up the colors, I see how bad english I write. meh Im better at speaking english^^

Battlecow

Play to Win
I have the worst self control and I hate losing. Every time I'm in some sort of competition I tell myself at the start that I'm not going to john, I'm going to take my loss like a gentleman, I'm not going to break ****, but I get consumed by rage as soon as I lose and either get really pissy and start randomly trying to hurt people in whatever way I can or just completely lose it and break some equipment/scream at someone. It's quite distasteful, and I really wish I knew a way to stop.

Top Bottom