• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 23.0 and 23.5!! March 16th-18th/March 31st!!! Oregon Should Stop Being Poor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
well, I'll be ready for TANG 23.5, I've just gotta get wave shining down.
Sure there aren't any other advanced techniques you might want to work on? I'd like to see you drillshine, and then make that into a starter for waveshining. But first you gotta find out where your shorthops went. 'Cause I sure wasn't seeing them~

Ah, it's funny 'cause I suck balls. :laugh:

Oh, Team Rocket, that was fun, though now I know for sure that I got room for improvement (not that I didn't know, but that knowledge was ruthlessly reinforced Friday).

I don't think I'll make it for the tournament Sat.. My work is in the way, I need the money from that day, and I've already requested a different day for time off for a concert this week, so I don't think I'm going to make it for the tournament, per se, but I will be over late Friday, as always. Maybe I can play anyone who shows up early in some fun matches that night. Some people are showing up Friday, aren't they? I don't remember.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
If I can make it to TANG, I'll MM my Falco vs. your Fox. (Protip: I'm still learning falco, even if I'm somehow better than you, you will probably win)
aww, saying you'll prolly win, that doesn't hold out much hope for me... though we'll see, i may not be able to MM you due to shortness of funds, but for funsies might be fun XD...

oh and Kalimari/David... When I meant getting down the shining stuff, i meant everything that goes along with it... if you really want to know what i'll be working just ask jessie, he suggested a lot and i'm working on breaking old habits, its hard.... so yeah i am working on drill shining, just as soon as i get multiple wave shines down... oh and yeah... the shorthops did disappear for a bit, dunno what happened just couldn't do it... but now they're back and better than ever...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I wonder if I canned beets VenusGospel would go .... Mmmmm.....

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Milk you say ^.^ lol ::thinks::

I wonder if I can beat VenusGospel ?

James and I are hoping to make a nice new area in Oregon to have tournaments.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
i guess if you're all that curious to know if you can beat me, just line up... i'll lose some and win some, we'll find out... and yeah, there does seem to be a lot of lies here, >_> oh wells

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
huh I wonder if I can beat Venusgosiple....
wait ive already fought you :D
yay.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's spring break, I should be posting here more.
Um... go Kirby! :kirby:

Shane, Shotgun if we ride in nates car, im tired of sitting in thew back its gaaaaaay. ur turn, no fat johns or w/e

****! I nearly forgot to put a gratuitous extra line in to appease the gods.

shane lets go in the eastern WA thread LOL
gimpy too?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
VenusGospel, that must be t0mmy you're thinking of as I play Kirby, not Pichu.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Sorry to pester but is there an estimate for how many people are coming? We'd like to plan on coming if there is more people than last time lol. Thanks guys.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Tori, I am planning on coming up friday night, and I may be bringing two other not-so-good smashers. So, that's one.

But seriously, all of WA needs to come to this so I can mm/play them and beat you all. *****.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Hm. Due to ridiculous circumstances, I may not make this one. Lame. I'll see what I can negotiate.

O Zeus Panhellenios! King of Olympus, God of sky and thunder! Please accept this line as a humble sacrifice, as we implore you to still your wrath and rain good fortune upon us all in the year to come!

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
Hmmm.... I don't wonder if I can beat VenusGospel... he ****ing kicks my ***...

Regardless, turnout from what I gather, seems to be around 25 peoplez. Please come... there'll be sex.

Ask Foos about that last one. He knows... oh, god, does he know.

Oh, and guys, please give me heads up BY PM if you plan on spending the night. Let me remind people that we'll need some more cubes, TVs, and chairs, so if you can bring any of those, it'd be most appreciated.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'll decide based on what that last word in * really says. Care to enlighten me?
No. Instead I will present you with a new word to base your decision on: Oggleshpile.

So as you can clearly see, there will be serious consequences for not showing your face at TANG 23.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom