• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 23.0 and 23.5!! March 16th-18th/March 31st!!! Oregon Should Stop Being Poor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juce

Smash Ace
Washington, like I told you, this TANG is the one that everyone is going to, and so it will have about double the amount that was at the last one.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Everyone is going to this TANG? Shin and Tudios lied to me and said they had to work. :o

(This line holds great and deep meaning)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm going all Mario at this one. Except when I counterpick Nate's marth and Teddy's peach and Otto's Falcon.

No lag TV's thanks </massivejohnsaspernormal>

Get it? Massive johns? My last name is johns and im fat?

This line also goes to Odin. He deserves a line, even if I don't need one.

FOR VALHALLA!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Everyone except Juce is going all Falcon at this one.
Oh, and Tudios and Shin are not going to this one, they have WoWrk... oops, put one too many W's in Work... haha.
Oh, and I'm not going to be there, because I'm going to be in Fresno, playing my Fresno friends who give me lots of vegan food like my Salem friends.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Everyone except Juce is going all Falcon at this one.
Oh, and Tudios and Shin are not going to this one, they have WoWrk... oops, put one too many W's in Work... haha.
Oh, and I'm not going to be there, because I'm going to be in Fresno, playing my Fresno friends who give me lots of vegan food like my Salem friends.
Why the hell would you go to Fresno when the Fresno smashers are coming to Ashland very soon?

**** it. Who all is ****ing confirmed for this? I don't want to ****ing drive 4 hours for a 6 person smashfest :|. If you're confirmed, ****ing say so right now *****es.

Why the hell would you go to Fresno when the Fresno smashers are coming to Ashland very soon?

**** it. Who all is ****ing confirmed for this? I don't want to ****ing drive 4 hours for a 6 person smashfest :|. If you're confirmed, ****ing say so right now *****es.
That's what Im sayin

Balloon

Smash Lord
Wolf, if you and the rest of Washington confirm to me that you're going, I will go for sure.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
TOMMY! Don't go to Fresno! Lol, unless you want to come to my smashfest tomorrow morning and then drive back up to Oregon with us on Saturday! I told you we're coming up on Saturday! Our free day is on Monday if anyone's available. My cell # is 559-355-7586 if there're any problems.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Aite, then I'll be seeing you tomorrow or saturday, whichever day it is you plan on going. I usually stay the whole weekend and drive back here on sunday.

Shadow-Worm

Smash Rookie
If You Plan On Spending The Night Tomorrow Send Me A ****in Pm Telling Me Roughly What Time You Think You'll Get Here! I Need To Know How Many People Are Going To Need Matresses And Shiz.

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
If You Plan On Spending The Night Tomorrow Send Me A ****in Pm Telling Me Roughly What Time You Think You'll Get Here! I Need To Know How Many People Are Going To Need Matresses And Shiz.
Jeezus Christ, SW, why the **** did you write That Message Like This? God, you ****ing noob. {nvm, i gettit} I'm going to **** you tomorrow. Er, later tonight. Is it Friday yet?

How many lines is this? I wish we were talking coke.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
sooooo... is there going to be a TANG this weekend at jesse's house? jesse isn't answering me

never mind. i just saw the new address in the first post. i might make this one.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
to bad i can't go today, I'm not even sure if i can go at all, homework... I know no johns because someone is gonna say it, but my schoolwork has to gets done.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
apparently the turnout was : 4 WA people, about 7 OR people (several of whom left quite early).
hahahaha. Well done Oregon. GGz
I dont regret missing it.

1st SilentWolf, 2nd Tori, the rest probably doesnt matter much.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
i just wanna know why people didn't show up thats all... that really disappointed me and so i didn't participate in the tournament...

Sorry gimpy and all the folks in WA going all that way just for that... we ( and i'm sure you as well) expected much more people but they were all lame and couldn't show up...

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
my parents + me in portland = bad
I don't understand that at all. @_@

PS. This pokemon April 1st theme is b!tchin'.

PSS. Digital, we need to play ping-pong more often. And I wanna win back my dollar :p Sucks you left so early, but I bet Shadow-Worms mom was all like, "¡¿¡'Ey, cuáles son usted todavía que hace para arriba!?! ¡Salga de mi casa, perra!" :/ You guys should have gone to bed though. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom