• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 23.0 and 23.5!! March 16th-18th/March 31st!!! Oregon Should Stop Being Poor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Er, remind me how "Oh well, no johns" sounds like a hostile comment? I don't blame you for locking us out, as it was perfectly reasonable under the circumstances, I simply commented that it was unpleasant, so calm down.

Also we never kicked the door, and now, as then, I apologize for waking your mother up, but we did TRY to be courteous by not doing anything like knocking, ringing the doorbell, (did it seriously break from ringing it twice, 30 minutes apart?) or calling the house until at least 6, when some people wake up, and I don't appreciate it being made out to be some sort of irrational tantrum. Granted, leaving in the first place was a bad idea, but after being outside for a few hours in the early morning with nothing really to do, ringing the doorbell starts to look a lot better than continuing to be outside in the early morning.

In conclusion: Calm your face, sir.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hmm, why is everyone seemingly worked up over this? This TANG was a failure, leave it at that. WA, noone cares that you missed a rave besides you, so stop complaining about it here as if its Oregon's fault that you make horrible decisions. Bart, I can't remember what you said, so I'll just say something like "it was fun."

Pablo, no offense, but you were a pretty bad host. Firstly, I'm one to think that spending a bunch of your own money on food things for people who aren't really grateful for being housed (like people being housed for a game tournament) and don't really give anything back to you for hosting besides garbage (like people being housed for a game tournament) is a bad idea and I always advise against spending more than like $20. Also, I don't really think you were prepared with how ******** people are when there's a group of people you don't know, and you really should have talked at length with your parent figure that would be at the house at the time about the fact that A) there will be loud noises almost all over the house at all times of the night B) people will be awake at all times of the night and C) people will want to go in and out at all times of the night for whatever reason. Even though this was way super small that still applies, and if something like 2 people being noisy in the hall and going outside at 4 AM upset you a bunch, if 25 had made it then it would have been way, way worse. I say no offense because none of that is really your fault, I assume that you didn't really have experience with a bunch of non-friends staying at your house for a long time without any real regard to where they're staying or the things there. So yeah, don't take any of that too personally, things like this often happen.

Alex - You and Ian are quite ******** much of the time, if someone tells you a door is going to be locked after you go out, and there is no alternative entrance nor people awake near that door to let you back in, don't go out. And don't try calling people who are already asleep, cell phones don't wake normal people up.

Washington is too good at being cocky I suppose.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
holy **** pablo was mad... oh wells... shoudln't happen again considering we wont be hosting again, so if we're done here why don't we just close this topic and get ready for TANG 24

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah Eggz, the first thing I said to him when I met him was "You don't look mexican!"

:p

Why didn't the two hosts or w/e enter? That was cool.
and uhh.............we missed a rave for this james. gj
i guess the car ride made up for it...? not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom