• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
You got my curiosity up, so I searched for any groups into that "stuff". I didn't see anything too out of the ordinary, except one group that shipped Blossom with... Aku from Samurai Jack.

I've seen some odd ships besides this one. This one's obviously not serious, but still hilarious.

Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Screw E.T. for the Atari 2600, Screw Ride To Hell: Retribution, Screw Bubsy 3D, and, dare i say it, Screw Sonic 06.

If this gets on the Wii U, THIS will go down as the worst game ever. I will take no alternative.
The worst part about it is that it'll cost $5. I ain't paying money to hear stock fart sound effects, I wouldn't even pay up if it were his own fart sounds.

Which... I think goes without saying.

At least with games such as Skully, which is nothing more than a 3D skull that you can move around, the developers didn't charge any money for it, because they knew that nobody wanted to pay for something as minuscule as that. Jordan really needs to know the difference between what people want and what people don't want.

Rant over.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, I'd say that is the worst game on the Wii U, but really it's just another day in the life of Ninja Pig.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Post was deleted. What did it say?
Some screenshot of a Mario vs Donkey Kong custom stage he'd made, which for some reason was accompanied by text with excessive mention of 'poop.' I don't remember the text being very cohesive or really related to the stage ( despite it trying to insinuate the stage somehow bore relation to 'that'... )

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Casual conversations?! What utter nonsense is this?!

Some screenshot of a Mario vs Donkey Kong custom stage he'd made, which for some reason was accompanied by text with excessive mention of 'poop.' I don't remember the text being very cohesive or really related to the stage ( despite it trying to insinuate the stage somehow bore relation to 'that'... )
Ah yes. Poop. The inherently funny word that seemingly is the funniest thing since the beginning of time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ah yes. Poop. The inherently funny word that seemingly is the funniest thing since the beginning of time.
Like I said in this thread a few months ago, kids just love their gross humor.

Because they're taught growing up about the privacy and grossness of that kind of stuff and that they shouldn't talk about it publicly, a lot of kids suddenly begin to get a taste for gross humor, and will soon start to laugh at the mere mention of words like "butt" "poop" or "booger" etc. As dumb and uncreative as it is.

Speaking of which:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjW-FHvOA
Good thing I already lost 99% of my respect for Ninja Pig.
If this is seriously legit....then I will have no further words. None.

This guy is just begging for some quick money, it's pathetic.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
There probably is a market for a digital fart maker. It's the Internet, there's something for everyone.

It's officially April. Wonder if any April Fool's mayhem will happen on Miiverse?

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I just finished watching the Nintendo Direct, and the thing that jumped out at me immediately was the Smash Ballot. (Knowing my track-record, it's probably very obvious who I voted for) I'm seeing a ton of requests on Miiverse, as well.

I can only imagine how many people will vote for Goku.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
I just finished watching the Nintendo Direct, and the thing that jumped out at me immediately was the Smash Ballot. (Knowing my track-record, it's probably very obvious who I voted for) I'm seeing a ton of requests on Miiverse, as well.

I can only imagine how many people will vote for Goku.
Or Naruto, the Powerpuff girls and Ridley.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Or Naruto, the Powerpuff girls and Ridley.
Although I'm sure that Sakurai will make sure to only include video-game characters, as usual.

Quick question though. Upon casting my vote, I was brought to a page that said "You cannot access this page". Is that supposed to happen? Or is it just a glitch due to the fact that I'm using my Wii U?

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
@ SmashBoar SmashBoar You're not alone, it happened to me as well. And I'm using a computer, so it probably isn't your Wii U.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I voted for Bandana Dee earlier. Perhaps there's a server overload going on right now?

I'm sure people that vote for nonsense characters (Shrek, Goku, etc) will probably be ignored. Or laughed at. Hell, the ballet directly asks for video game characters only.

Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I voted for Bandana Dee earlier. Perhaps there's a server overload going on right now?

I'm sure people that vote for nonsense characters (Shrek, Goku, etc) will probably be ignored. Or laughed at. Hell, the ballet directly asks for video game characters only.
Yeah, it was just an error. I tried again, and I didn't get that message this time.

I hope for the best. :grin:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
People take this voting seriously like who's going to be the next president.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Adriel's brings it among himself, and with the ballot open, he's back in full swing. Wesley's been quiet, but I'm pretty sure who he'll vote for. :smirk:

I'm trying to remember who posted stupid character requests way back when. It's been so long, I can hardly remember.

Top Bottom