• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Some dude just owned Adriel by requesting the farmer from the first episode of DBZ.

Boy, is satire hilarious. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Not going to share it, but a certain someone compiled a bunch of his old stuff and described it as "the good old days of Miiverse". Right, posting your weird stuff under the admin's radar is certainly something to reminisce about.

Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Not going to share it, but a certain someone compiled a bunch of his old stuff and described it as "the dark ages of Miiverse". Right, posting your weird stuff under the admin's radar is certainly something to reminisce about.
Fixed it.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjfDmdY1Q
That looks more like something from The Binding of Issac.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjfDAqinA
[Insert "WHAT IS THIS" video here]

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjfDhC2BQ
No, i vote for Knuckles & Knuckles. :troll:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjfDohdmQ

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Not going to share it, but a certain someone compiled a bunch of his old stuff and described it as "the good old days of Miiverse". Right, posting your weird stuff under the admin's radar is certainly something to reminisce about.
I have a feeling that I know who you're referring to, but I feel that there's no real point in saying.

Although I will say that I'm starting to miss Wesley.

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Miss him? He's been quite busy since the Smash Ballot opened!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjdrdLrKg
The failure in this suggestion is a tasty cake of lies. I enjoy this cake as i laugh at you. Fawful is the only one who could ever participate in this fight, as i have the mustard of your doom!

Also, adriel's "No bandanna dee" is now "Goku 4 smash". Billy, could you link me that part where Sakurai acknowledged the stupid and outlandish requests? It might be the sword that slays the dragon here.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
The failure in this suggestion is a tasty cake of lies. I enjoy this cake as i laugh at you. Fawful is the only one who could ever participate in this fight, as i have the mustard of your doom!

Also, adriel's "No bandanna dee" is now "Goku 4 smash". Billy, could you link me that part where Sakurai acknowledged the stupid and outlandish requests? It might be the sword that slays the dragon here.
Also already attached it to one of his posts. Either he didn't see it or ignored it, but whichever the case, not my problem anymore.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjbVJZJ1w

Eh heh heh heh. I am the shatterer of hopes and dreams.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

I wasn't aware that he didn't want Bandana Waddle Dee. It's like he can't tell the difference between a good request and a bad request.

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It's not Vegeta. It's Segata Sanshiro, the judo warrior who mercilessly beat up anyone who didn't play Sega Saturn. Also known as the Japanese Chuck Norris.

Must have changed his ways if he's on Wii U now. Perhaps they should hire him? :smirk:

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Not gonna lie, Segata would be pretty awesome. He's had his own game and has appeared on a Nintendo console, so he might have a chance.

He'd be way better than Goku, for sure.

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Got a bit of a long post.

I love how the trophy makes it clear they're siblings, but this guy seems to miss that.
I don't mean to nitpick, but the trophy description clearly states that Mega Man "thinks of [Roll] as a sister." In other words, they're not related. Mega Man simply, for one reason or another, views Roll as more of a sister than a potential love interest. Also worth noting is that in the remake of Mega Man 1, Mega Man Powered Up, there are two instances where it's implied that Roll has a crush on Mega Man. And I doubt Capcom would have allowed Mega Man to be in the game if they didn't get to make sure all the details about him and his series were correct.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Condescending Sakurai ought to be a meme. Very true, though.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
adriel finally managed to block me and is now trying to force his opinion on people.

The last comment was about how he didn't deserve an internet connection for not being able to handle criticism, which is honestly as true as it's gonna get.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I took a look at his some of his posts... He's more sensitive than Timothy, and that's saying something.

Top Bottom