• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Ike Try Outs - FINISHED

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I can play now if you want. i'll pm you I guess

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Hey Bored, where do we post results? lol
Oh, I just PMd him, I don't think he wants us using this thread for that or it'll get too clustered :ohwell:

Lol, counterpicking was weird because we're both Ike. I thought since I play Delfino a lot I may have a small advantage but you really can't counterpick against someone who's playing the same character and who knows the stages.

:034:

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sorry.. My brother called and i was talking to him for like 10-15 mins =/
I'm gonna answer my pms now.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Hey guys maybe we should set up a live chat with xat for this or something. It would make deciding who's fighting whom a lot easier. I don't have AIM and that seems to be what most of you use for live chat. I think it would speed this up and make things go a lot smoother. Not that it's going badly but you know...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
sign me up please!

name:melfice z
tag:mello
fc:3695-5087-5711

id like to get some matches done today or tomorrow, seeing as school starts on wednesday :x
Your registration is invalid. You missed the deadline. It hurts me to say this, but sorry, I can't give you leeway.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
it's pretty cool seeing how other Ike players here play. And yeah.. we need a xat lol

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys maybe we should set up a live chat with xat for this or something. It would make deciding who's fighting whom a lot easier. I don't have AIM and that seems to be what most of you use for live chat. I think it would speed this up and make things go a lot smoother. Not that it's going badly but you know...

What about someone like me? Someone who is forced to browse with wii internet?

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Ok... we seriously need to find something better for me. I just spent 2 1/2 hours waiting for someone to get out of the stupid chat room!

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
Name: Narigo1
Tag: Nari
FC: 1590 5017 2763

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Attention Everyone

Renegade has dropped out of the tournament. This is going to have some huge implications, because some people have played him and some have not. Here's how it stands.

2 have beaten Ren 2-0
2 lost to him 2-0
1 beat him 2-1.

I need everyone's opinion on what I should do with the remaining players. This can have huge implications, so I will be taking this into huge consideration. I want to hear everyone's opinions on to see if a good idea pops up.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Attention Everyone

Renegade has dropped out of the tournament. This is going to have some huge implications, because some people have played him and some have not. Here's how it stands.

2 have beaten Ren 2-0
2 lost to him 2-0
1 beat him 2-1.

I need everyone's opinion on what I should do with the remaining players. This can have huge implications, so I will be taking this into huge consideration. I want to hear everyone's opinions on to see if a good idea pops up.
It wouldn't work just to pretend he never signed up at all? Like... well, there isn't much to elaborate on that. Just remove those five records and then... yah. Cause we'll all eventually be brawling each other anyways, so removing the results of just those matches shouldn't matter too much in the end result.

Just my opinion.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Some things I'd pretty much like to get out of the way:

1) Don't even bother with making the first stage strike based. Everyone is using Ike so as long as it's a neutral stage for the first time (which everyone should be accustomed to) it should be fine.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Striking should always be used It's like the 2nd most important thing next to weather items are allowed or not.

Striking allows the players to choose there most neutral stage for the match up rather than going random and fighting Snake on FD so you can start off at a 70-30 disadvantage instead of aiming for a 50-50

Top Bottom