• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Ike Try Outs - FINISHED

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If counterpicks are allowed, I know I can't wait to CP Japes.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Oh ****. Pre-game johns. I left my controller in someone's car yesterday after the ride back from Oklahoma and may not get it back for a few days. I'm going to be on a crappy wavebird.

its k tho.
I'm going to CP Summit on your *****. Sliding Fsmashes to **** all faces in my path.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Oh ****. Pre-game johns. I left my controller in someone's car yesterday after the ride back from Oklahoma and may not get it back for a few days. I'm going to be on a crappy wavebird.

its k tho.
I'm going to CP Summit on your *****. Sliding Fsmashes to **** all faces in my path.
Wait wait...Summit is counter/banned?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Wait wait...Summit is counter/banned?
Does it matter? It's an amazing stage. Sliding smash attacks destroy lives. Repeatedly.

Edit: Okay so wait, how long will we have to fight everybody and stuff? Will the brackets be up right at the deadline? Cause it's like 2:41 am here and I'm tired right now, lol.

:034:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Does it matter? It's an amazing stage. Sliding smash attacks destroy lives. Repeatedly.

Edit: Okay so wait, how long will we have to fight everybody and stuff? Will the brackets be up right at the deadline? Cause it's like 2:41 am here and I'm tired right now, lol.

I suggest that you wait until the morning then. It will be another hour and 15 minutes basically. There is no bracket per say, because you have to play everyone who has entered in a set. I will however constantly update the brackets and upload them for you to see where you are standing.

Cross.

Smash Ace
hey is anyone planning on staying up and doing atleast 1 match? I was planning on staying up(its 1 here) but if no else is going to then Ill just go to bed.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I... don't... know what to... say... aside from: "Now I'm hungry..." thanks a lot brett!:mad: jk
Yah it made me hungry for bacon... it's 3:30 am now but it's never a bad time for bacon!

Also, LOL at the quote in your sig Sack! You'd be like "Oh cra-" and then you'd be blown to bits.

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Yah it made me hungry for bacon... it's 3:30 am now but it's never a bad time for bacon!

Also, LOL at the quote in your sig Sack! You'd be like "Oh cra-" and then you'd be blown to bits.

MMMMMMMMMMMM...... bacon.....

Want to know a fun fact? Vlad is my long lost cousin who I not only haven't seen in 5 years but also met at some random summer camp, only to discover that we were related over half a year later. lol

And yes, "huh? Oh Cra- *Boom*"

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Want to know a fun fact? Vlad is my long lost cousin who I not only haven't seen in 5 years but also met at some random summer camp, only to discover that we were related over half a year later. lol
That seriously sounds like some odd plot from a movie.

In other news, 15 minutes before brackets are up. Gogogo.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Contestants are free to start their matches. I won't upload a bracket right now since it would be utterly pointless. Everyone has 0 wins and losses, so I'll upload the first bracket in the morning. PM me your results. Make sure both winner and loser PM me to confirm the other statement.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
17 matches in 4 days? What a bother.

I'll be free to play in around 10 minutes.
Roughly 4 matches a day. That's not that hard.

Ill play you brettser my fc is 1634-2996-1229
Also people. Only use this forum as a last resort in terms of communication. I don't want this thread to be flooded with people talking about counter picks and such. Take that to PM's or other messaging services. It's understandable if you make a post here asking if anyone is available, but don't start a whole conversation here.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
C ya tomorrow!
Wow... I just noticed how I type everything perfectly spelling and grammar-wise... and then I randomly throw a "Cya" in there like it's MSN or something...

I'm awesome :cool:

Okay, seriously going to bed now. Don't let me post again.

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Wow... I just noticed how I type everything perfectly spelling and grammar-wise... and then I randomly throw a "Cya" in there like it's MSN or something...

I'm awesome :cool:

Okay, seriously going to bed now. Don't let me post again.

Don't post again! ;)

Anyone free?

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Good luck to you Ikes. I hope I get the bad luck chance to play one of you in tourney.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Okay, I'm awake again, lol.

I'll try to PM or otherwise contact any of you I see online but I'll be online most of the day so send me a PM if you want to get your brawl with me done. I may not be able to brawl tomorrow or the next day so I want to get as much done today as possible.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'll be on AIM as long as possible at san3711, or you can just pm me. There's a party I'm not sure if I want to go to or not at 2pm EST, though... Probably won't make many more posts than this.

EDIT: Maybe it'll be logical to revive the Ike chat? It'll be too annoying if people don't have AIM or w/e.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
ima play all the pro players today @_@;

*ready for a 0-5 record*

maybe ._. LOL

anyway i'll be available in an hour for most of the day if anyone wants to challenge me.

kirk,san,when are you available?

Kirk

Smash Champion
I'll be home around 4pm cst.

Anyone can just leave me an AIM message(comp is always on lol) and I'll respond when I'm available.

Top Bottom