• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Vivillon32238

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-0482-8078
:rosalina: -1 I'm not sure exactly where she stands on this tier list right now, but she has extremely exploitable flaws. If they are taken advantage of it's very hard for her to keep up. She also has bad MU's to most of the high/top tiers
:4wiifit: +1
:4alph: +1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:rosalina: -1 I'm not sure exactly where she stands on this tier list right now, but she has extremely exploitable flaws. If they are taken advantage of it's very hard for her to keep up. She also has bad MU's to most of the high/top tiers
:4wiifit: +1
:4alph: +1
Pit/Dark Pit have some bad MU's to some of the top tier characers to, but that doesn't stop them from being great characters. Rosalina just needs someone other than Dabuz(and is just as good as Acestarthe3rd is with her), and reperesent.

IPoit

Smash Rookie
She's up there because of main bias. People such as Macchieto and Ipoit can't stand saying their main somewhre other than top tier, and will just up vote them no matter what, even if she was in her own tier at the top.
Me and my +1 votes won't bring Wii Fit up, the thing is that more people think she is good and you can't stand she being good, but I will vote her up because people like you don't that have no knowledge of the character and vote her down because everyone once said she is like the worst in the game and that it never changed since.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Me and my +1 votes won't bring Wii Fit up, the thing is that more people think she is good and you can't stand she being good, but I will vote her up because people like you don't that have no knowledge of the character and vote her down because everyone once said she is like the worst in the game and that it never changed since.
Worst? Imo she's 32nd.

Edit:Oh yeah and I forgot about countering votes, my bad

Last edited:

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
She's up there because of main bias. People such as Macchieto and Ipoit can't stand saying their main somewhre other than top tier, and will just up vote them no matter what, even if she was in her own tier at the top.
Careful with what you say, the same could be said with you upvoting Kirby.

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
You need to learn proper grammar! :rotfl:

Last edited:

IPoit

Smash Rookie
You need to learn proper grammar! :rotfl:
I'm sorry if English is not my main language and i'm still learning.

--
Not really though, since I speafically say It's a counter
I countered you because you're just a little... rude, AND edgy I have seen some other comments that you post and I had enough today, you need to respect the others opinions, just go back to the old pages.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I'm sorry if English is not my main language and i'm still learning.

--

I countered you because you're just a little... rude, AND edgy I have seen some other comments that you post and I had enough today, you need to respect the others opinions, just go back to the old pages.
I'm not disrepaecting you today at all....

Last edited:

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
I'm not disrepaecting you today at all....
Quoted from one of your posts last page:
This is blatantly disrespectful. You're basically indirectly attacking them for their votes by saying that they only vote that way because of main bias, which by the way isn't against the rules at all and isn't the business of anyone but the voter.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Quoted from one of your posts last page:

This is blatantly disrespectful. You're basically indirectly attacking them for their votes by saying that they only vote that way because of main bias, which by the way isn't against the rules at all and isn't the business of anyone but the voter.
I know it's not aganist the rules, I was stating the reason.

Also, note the word "today"

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
Firstly, that post was made today, at least in my timezone it reads Today @ 3:13am.

Secondly, if your only defense against being disrespectful towards someone is "It hasn't happened in the last X hours," I think you're missing the point. You have to respect other peoples' votes. Out of everyone in this thread I see you, more than anyone, questioning the votes that other people make because they don't fit with what you would be voting. It's their business and their business alone; that's the whole point of this thread and no one is in any position to argue that someone else's position is wrong or to question their choice of who to vote for.

I'm not gonna post again because I don't want this thread to devolve into a debate or flame war, but I just think it's something that people need to keep in mind when they're posting for reasons other than to vote.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Firstly, that post was made today, at least in my timezone it reads Today @ 3:13am.

Secondly, if your only defense against being disrespectful towards someone is "It hasn't happened in the last X hours," I think you're missing the point. You have to respect other peoples' votes. Out of everyone in this thread I see you, more than anyone, questioning the votes that other people make because they don't fit with what you would be voting. It's their business and their business alone; that's the whole point of this thread and no one is in any position to argue that someone else's position is wrong or to question their choice of who to vote for.

I'm not gonna post again because I don't want this thread to devolve into a debate or flame war, but I just think it's something that people need to keep in mind when they're posting for reasons other than to vote.
It's been a flame war all over this website atleast 5 times(including this one), so...

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
Peach has been getting alot of up votes lately. Nice
I wouldn't be surprised if Zero giving her attention helped.
Now if only he could cover good Zeldas...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn't be surprised if Zero giving her attention helped.
Now if only he could cover good Zeldas...
I'm still waiting on a video where he compaining about Pit being op, like he did with Lucario. Found it funny when he did it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the match with Esam and SlayerZ was so intense, each game was last hit and everything.
Alot of matches at Paragon were intense, but that and Mr.R as Ryu were the best ones in my opinion. Now if only Pink Fresh could balance Pit, Lucas, and Peach all at once.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
+1 :4robinm:--- Just a little higher and Robin will be in the right place
+1 :4shulk:--- People seem to forget MALLC is a thing
+1 :4mewtwo:--- There are those out there putting in work with Mewtwo

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
+1 :4fox: -- Really good fighter whose getting better and better as people discover new techniques and combos.
+1 :4shulk: -- Literally Satan. Going up against a Shulk that knows what their doing is a nightmare.
-1 :4dk: -- He's certainly gotten better, but I feel that he shouldn't be as high up as he is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
+1 :4fox: -- Really good fighter whose getting better and better as people discover new techniques and combos.
+1 :4shulk: -- Literally Satan. Going up against a Shulk that knows what their doing is a nightmare.
-1 :4dk: -- He's certainly gotten better, but I feel that he shouldn't be as high up as he is.
If a Shulk uses speed alot, then it's easier to beat him. For Glory Shulk's can be stupid sometimes.

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
Apparently ZeRo says he's top 2...
Well I mean, he did say the same thing for ZSS.
When he says that he usually just means that the character has really good potential and that not enough people explore said character.

Top Bottom