• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
In my opinion, Project M is like an insult to Sakurai. Saying: "We can do better than you. We're gonna make a rip-off hack of all your hard work and modify a few things to try and steal popularity". Nintendo, honestly, needs to shut crap like that down. They shut down the HD Mario 64 remake, so they can shut down Project M. It's just so disgusting...

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
In my opinion, Project M is like an insult to Sakurai. Saying: "We can do better than you. We're gonna make a rip-off hack of all your hard work and modify a few things to try and steal popularity". Nintendo, honestly, needs to shut crap like that down. They shut down the HD Mario 64 remake, so they can shut down Project M. It's just so disgusting...
Mods aren't insults. Plenty of games have mods, heck, games like Skyrim and Minecraft have a huge modding community. the PMDT isn't saying "hah we're better dan u" they are simply modding a game to appeal to different players. PM isn't good enough to have a whole new game created off of it, so it uses Brawl's base.

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
Mods aren't insults. Plenty of games have mods, heck, games like Skyrim and Minecraft have a huge modding community. the PMDT isn't saying "hah we're better dan u" they are simply modding a game to appeal to different players. PM isn't good enough to have a whole new game created off of it, so it uses Brawl's base.
It isn't really a mod since it's seen more as a separate game. And yeah, It's gotta be pretty insulting. I think if some of these creeps who work on Project M were in the shoes of Sakurai, working there *sses off all day, they might understand.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
It isn't really a mod since it's seen more as a separate game. And yeah, It's gotta be pretty insulting. I think if some of these creeps who work on Project M were in the shoes of Sakurai, working there *sses off all day, they might understand.
I can understand Sakurai being insulted, but he has no reason to be. PM didn't make Brawl better, it made it different. It wasn't meant to hurt sakurai, and it didn't steal any Brawl players. If he is hurt by it, that's his stance on it but you can't really say that the PMDT is bad for modding a game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This thread has gotten even more cancerous than before. Lol at Kirby beating pacman. Comedians these days.

But seriously, a page hyping up Kirby with soley theorycraft and then talking about what's the best smash game? Is this a social?
Yes it is

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Community Voted Tier List Social - Updated last from the 11th of September
Just watch it actually happen
I can understand Sakurai being insulted, but he has no reason to be. PM didn't make Brawl better, it made it different. It wasn't meant to hurt sakurai, and it didn't steal any Brawl players. If he is hurt by it, that's his stance on it but you can't really say that the PMDT is bad for modding a game.
...that's why Project M was made, to replace Brawl due to it being to broken and casual. It did steal a majority of Brawl players, and a mod is bad because it takes away wat the game was originally intended for.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I haven't insulted anyone. Look through it, I havent. also, if you're saying a single d-air would kill olimar, that's funny. It's more worth it to take his ability and start winning than for going for the d-air spike (which he prob won't die from) and I don't really care about being shadow banned because I don't really vote on here since it is so based on "I main X so imma vote X to the top".
No, I mean people are insulting you

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Just watch it actually happen

...that's why Project M was made, to replace Brawl due to it being to broken and casual. It did steal a majority of Brawl players, and a mod is bad because it takes away wat the game was originally intended for.
no no no and no.

Project M was made so Brawl (intended to be a casual game) can be enjoyed by a competitive audience too. You're very ignorant also, since Smash is still a game mostly played by a casual audience. If PM took away its competitive scene, thats maybe 1/10 or less of Brawl players gone. They still bought the game, they still love smash, they just want a more competitive environment. It doesn't take away anything. Its a mod, not an official game. They modified it so if you WANT to play pm, you can. You don't have to. Mods are not bad, if you were the creater of Starcraft, DOTA and League of Legends both would have never been made. League being the biggest game in the world and DOTA being the 2nd biggest MOBA and one of the biggest games on Steam. Just putting that out there.

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
Can we talk about the tier list now? If we're talking for over a whole page about Kirby, that should be in the Kirby forums, not here.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Can we talk about the tier list now? If we're talking for over a whole page about Kirby, that should be in the Kirby forums, not here.
ok!
i like how the text looks on the tier list!

Talking about a character's viability is tier list discussion lmao

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
ok!
i like how the text looks on the tier list!

Talking about a character's viability is tier list discussion lmao
But it's been going on for so long, and this list is more about voting for the tier list than discussing a specific character's viability IMO.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
+:4pit::4darkpit:
+:4lucas:
+:4ryu:
no no no and no.

Project M was made so Brawl (intended to be a casual game) can be enjoyed by a competitive audience too. You're very ignorant also, since Smash is still a game mostly played by a casual audience. If PM took away its competitive scene, thats maybe 1/10 or less of Brawl players gone. They still bought the game, they still love smash, they just want a more competitive environment. It doesn't take away anything. Its a mod, not an official game. They modified it so if you WANT to play pm, you can. You don't have to. Mods are not bad, if you were the creater of Starcraft, DOTA and League of Legends both would have never been made. League being the biggest game in the world and DOTA being the 2nd biggest MOBA and one of the biggest games on Steam. Just putting that out there.
That's still the same as replace. Brawl was intended to be a casual game, and then Project M was made off of it because of Sakurai's wish(obviously noone likes Sakurai's opinions on anything). If I'm being ignorant for stating why it was made(which you also explained a more complex reason why PM was created), then this world is going downhill and Kanye West will become president.

The End.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
+:4pit::4darkpit:
+:4lucas:
+:4ryu:

That's still the same as replace. Brawl was intended to be a casual game, and then Project M was made off of it because of Sakurai's wish(obviously noone likes Sakurai's opinions on anything). If I'm being ignorant for stating why it was made(which you also explained a more complex reason why PM was created), then this world is going downhill and Kanye West will become president.

The End.
What? Dude you are making no sense. Modifying something is not the same as replacing it. PM didn't go "hey look, the new Brawl!". It is a Modification not a Replacement. It didn't go onto store shelves, and it didn't have the purpose of stealing Brawl's crowd. Also, you said it yourself, that Brawl is a casual game. If PM was trying to replace Brawl and release a better version of Brawl, they wouldve released a game that is better than Brawl for casuals, but they didn't. Since Brawl was made for a casual audience, PM modified it and released a modified version of the game online to give to the competitive players. you see it? look closely.

BRAWL = CASUAL and PM = COMPETITIVE

notice it now? there is no way Brawl players got stolen, unless you're talking about tournament players, but then you're just contradicting yourself again because Brawl was meant to be played casually. I don't understand how you think you're right. People have opinions, but yours is plain idiotic with you countering your arguments.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What? Dude you are making no sense. Modifying something is not the same as replacing it. PM didn't go "hey look, the new Brawl!". It is a Modification not a Replacement. It didn't go onto store shelves, and it didn't have the purpose of stealing Brawl's crowd. Also, you said it yourself, that Brawl is a casual game. If PM was trying to replace Brawl and release a better version of Brawl, they wouldve released a game that is better than Brawl for casuals, but they didn't. Since Brawl was made for a casual audience, PM modified it and released a modified version of the game online to give to the competitive players. you see it? look closely.

BRAWL = CASUAL and PM = COMPETITIVE

notice it now? there is no way Brawl players got stolen, unless you're talking about tournament players, but then you're just contradicting yourself again because Brawl was meant to be played casually. I don't understand how you think you're right. People have opinions, but your sis plain idiotic with you countering your arguments.
I totally didn't bother to read it and understand you're completely smart minded brain to know that by not reading it, you're gonna be all like "You idiot, Brawl a in cause and Project M is a mod that is better than all the REAL Smash games because I'm a cool kid", or something along the lines of you saying Kirby sucks because you can't use him if your life depended on it.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I totally didn't bother to read it and understand you're completely smart minded brain to know that by not reading it, you're gonna be all like "You idiot, Brawl a in cause and Project M is a mod that is better than all the REAL Smash games because I'm a cool kid", or something along the lines of you saying Kirby sucks because you can't use him if your life depended on it.
ignorance makes you look weak, hope you realize that since my post didn't sound like that :)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ignorance makes you look weak, hope you realize that since my post didn't sound like that :)
So...exactly what I predicted. You really are acting like a butthurt child...or Waluigi.

The End
Guys, STOP, or the thread will be closed.
I think I fixed our problem, now to Pit/Dark Pit being voted up some more cause I can't tell which one is bottom high/top mid tier.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
So...exactly what I predicted. You really are acting like a butthurt child...or Waluigi.

The End

I think I fixed our problem, now to Pit/Dark Pit being voted up some more cause I can't tell which one is bottom high/top mid tier.
butthurt? i would ask you to explain what butthurt means to you but you'd give me some comment about how you didn't pass 2nd grade so you can't read.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
butthurt? i would ask you to explain what butthurt means to you but you'd give me some comment about how you didn't pass 2nd grade so you can't read.
Like...bruh...how old are you? Looking at you're mini profile, I'm older and smarter than you. You get mad over @ Xandercosm Xandercosm and I "calling you out" about Project M, and you want to resort to petty youtube disses(if they can even be called that), yet you can even use punchuations in your comment. Makes me think you're a 15 year old stuck in Pre-K. So how about you click on the link @ Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43 posted and talk about all the Project M or "Kirby sucks" all you want while I do this...

+1:4duckhunt:
-1:4wiifit:
+1:4kirby:
Poyo
Learn how to have a good day

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Like...bruh...how old are you? Looking at you're mini profile, I'm older and smarter than you. You get mad over @ Xandercosm Xandercosm and I "calling you out" about Project M, and you want to resort to petty youtube disses(if they can even be called that), yet you can even use punchuations in your comment. Makes me think you're a 15 year old stuck in Pre-K. So how about you click on the link @ Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43 posted and talk about all the Project M or "Kirby sucks" all you want while I do this...

+1:4duckhunt:
-1:4wiifit:
+1:4kirby:
Poyo
Learn how to have a good day
There are really dumb people in the world. For example, your parents for forgetting a condom. But in all honesty, I haven't been mad this whole time. I've been dumbfounded at the stupidity of your responses, but not angry. You accuse me of being mad and bad but have no proof of either of those. Get off your high horse, you ignorant fool.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
While I agree with your side of the argument, this is the second time you've voted this phase. :p
Kinda forgot about the voting thing. Got Gravity Falls on the brain.
There are really dumb people in the world. For example, your parents for forgetting a condom. But in all honesty, I haven't been mad this whole time. I've been dumbfounded at the stupidity of your responses, but not angry. You accuse me of being mad and bad but have no proof of either of those. Get off your high horse, you ignorant fool.
I'm gonna make a guess that you won't quit until we all agree with you aren't ya little one?
Guys, can we please stop arguing and insulting each other? This isn't the place for that. Go to your Project M, get murdered, then come back here to say the same things you've been saying this whole time, and only mad people call others name child.
This time I'm guaranteed that he's done. This stuff has happened here before, and will most likely continue if we don't either shut this down and make a new one(boo!), or just end it with this comment and we can all go back to saying Pit, Peach, and Kirby are all high tier characters until one of us compaining about why(yay!).

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Kinda forgot about the voting thing. Got Gravity Falls on the brain.

I'm gonna make a guess that you won't quit until we all agree with you aren't ya?
Well I'm gonna reply to you insulting me. If you want it to stop, then you should just not reply instead of saying "The End" hoping I care.

L1N3R1D3R

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-3822-0133-6917
This time I'm guaranteed that he's done. This stuff has happened here before, and will most likely continue if we don't either shut this down and make a new one(boo!), or just end it with this comment and we can all go back to saying Pit, Peach, and Kirby are all high tier characters until one of us compaining about why(yay!).
I like how you edited my post. xD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like how you edited my post. xD
Looks perfect for some reason, but still funny.
Well I'm gonna reply to you insulting me. If you want it to stop, then you should just not reply instead of saying "The End" hoping I care.
The End
A Story For Glory made by me and AlpharadTV.
Git Gud

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Still don't know how you think Kirby sucks, he's just like a jiggly Pit but not as dumb and food obsessed.
sucks :yeahboi:
But honestly though, it's just an opinion. More agree to disagree than anything. No hard feelings man, we just have different opinions. We cool?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
This was the most cancerous discussion in the world.
Thank you for the tumors now growing out of my eyes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah but he's only went to CEO and APEX (And APEX Results don't matter by this point), we don't know how he could do at EVO, Smash Con, Paragon ETC.
Unless he made it to top 8 in any of the tournaments you named, he got burned to death. If he was someone like Nairo or ZeRo, it would be stupid to say, but this person ain't no ZeRo.

just as cancerous as your tournament placings :secretkpop:
That was heartless of you to say, and I loved it. Whoever @ NickRiddle NickRiddle is probably not that good compared to other competitive players like Dabo and Pink Fresh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom