• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

D

Deleted member

This should really be stickied. It's important enough of a thread that it shouldn't be buried if ever it were inactive.
This thread is extremely active to the point it doesn't need to be stickied as it almost always on the top. It'll probably only become inactive when the game stops updating and a Back Room tier list is developed.

Greek Greninja

Smash Cadet
+1 :4peach: - finally getting recognized <3_<3
+1 :4kirby: - I think Kirby is fine where he is at right now.
and since I can't think of a last vote:
+1 :4sheik: :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Someone needs to be reported... ;)
Im a rebel...but seriously though, I do agree on DK and Mario. They need more(as in good and not named Mew2King)rep, just like Pit and Peach do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is this a new tier list? It kinda looks the same as the last one if it didn't change.

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
+1 :4luigi: how in the world did he get so low? def top 5 in the game likely top 3.
-1 :4diddy: hes high tier but not top tier, got nerfed way too hard
-1 :4ryu: we are starting to see more of ryu`s full potential, theres still tons of room to grow in the ryu meta but people like mr.R are really starting to get the hang of him now and he really isnt top 10 imo, i think he should be near the bottom of high tier or the very top of mid tier.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Now that I look at it, maybe this is where Luigi belongs. The Year of Luigi commences.
:4diddy:-1
:4jigglypuff:+1
:4drmario:+1

DarkK

Smash Apprentice
+ :4drmario:
+ :4jigglypuff: to counter the Puff hate bandwagon
- :4kirby: Not because I dislike him, but because I agree he's in a good spot where he is, and should not move up.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
+ Roy to counter the roy hate. Is not biased, i think hes fine where he is.
- Samus how did she get here, certantly was not with the help from her jab.
+ Peach ok I know she's like Yoshi, but there are good players of here here and in japan.
Also, ryu should drop to tier 3 imo, but i cant vote for that. Thats my opinion.

PsiPax

Smash Rookie
:150::mewtwomelee::mewtwopm::4mewtwo:+ fear his almighty power! I think he has alot of potential.
:4falco:+ Personally I think he is a very underated character.
:4ness:Oh! The things you can do with Ness! So many great tools and can lay on damage really fast!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario's got huge representation which is why I think he should go up. DK and Mr. G&W are the ones who need representation.
Besides Ally, I can't think of a good Mario player who doesn't lose to a bad Samus at a Xanadu. DK and G&W definitely need some rep.
All Dong Kong has is Mew2King and Average Joe, while G&W only has GimR. They're getting the Dark Pit treatment(he straight up died out the moment people realized Pit was better).

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
Besides Ally, I can't think of a good Mario player who doesn't lose to a bad Samus at a Xanadu. DK and G&W definitely need some rep.
All Dong Kong has is Mew2King and Average Joe, while G&W only has GimR. They're getting the Dark Pit treatment(he straight up died out the moment people realized Pit was better).
Ally places really high, though. Plus there's Nyani and Mew2king (I know, I know). I've also seen a million non-noteworthy players as Mario. I wouldn't say Mario's underrepresented but just that he just deserves more than he gets.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ally places really high, though. Plus there's Nyani and Mew2king (I know, I know). I've also seen a million non-noteworthy players as Mario. I wouldn't say Mario's underrepresented but just that he just deserves more than he gets.
True, and never heard of Nyani

D

Deleted member

DK also has DKWill, to be fair.

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
All these people who've never faced a good Samus or used Samus down voting her though.

+:4samus:
+:4zelda:
+:4kirby:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
1: :4sheik: :4zss: :4pikachu: :4diddy:

2: :rosalina: :4fox: :4mario: :4sonic: :4ness: :4ryu:

3: :4luigi: :4falcon: :4yoshi: :4metaknight: :4villager: :4wario: :4pacman:

4: :4dk: (:4pit: :4darkpit:) :4olimar: :4rob: :4peach: :4lucas: :4feroy: :4myfriends: :4lucario: :4greninja:

5: :4wiifit: :4kirby: :4robinf: :4megaman: :4miibrawl: :4tlink: :4marth: :4falco: :4duckhunt: :4bowserjr: :4shulk:

6: :4drmario: :4link: :4jigglypuff: :4lucina: :4bowser: :4littlemac: :4charizard: :4gaw: :4dedede:

7: :4miisword: :4ganondorf: :4palutena: :4mewtwo: :4samus:

8: :4zelda: :4miigun:
:4mewtwo: and :4samus:-1 Both of these characters are on par with Zelda since the patch, they shouldn't be above her anymore in my eyes.
:4luigi:+1 Poor Luigi's been in Limbo since the beginning of the tier list, always hitting either tier 1 or 3, personally I think he's a tier 2 class character.
I'm not going to vote on :4jigglypuff: because I think that's the most accurate tier for her right now, keeping in mind that there's no order in the tiers.

D

Deleted member

All these people who've never faced a good Samus or used Samus down voting her though.

+:4samus:
+:4zelda:
+:4kirby:
noice generalization

As somebody who's mained Samus in Melee and PM and has come across good Samus' now and then, she's still trash. I've tried my damndest to give her a chance in this game and even Brawl, but she lacks any sort of useful tools in high-level play whatsoever. She has a bad jab, bad smash attacks with jank hitboxes, bad survivability, one of the worst grabs/throws in the game, I could go on. Only thing I can really say is Charge Shot sucks much less than it did in Brawl.

You could point to ESAM with him getting decent results with her, but excluding him Samus' tourney success is near nonexistent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
1: :4sheik: :4zss: :4pikachu: :4diddy:

2: :rosalina: :4fox: :4mario: :4sonic: :4ness: :4ryu:

3: :4luigi: :4falcon: :4yoshi: :4metaknight: :4villager: :4wario: :4pacman:

4: :4dk: (:4pit: :4darkpit:) :4olimar: :4rob: :4peach: :4lucas: :4feroy: :4myfriends: :4lucario: :4greninja:

5: :4wiifit: :4kirby: :4robinf: :4megaman: :4miibrawl: :4tlink: :4marth: :4falco: :4duckhunt: :4bowserjr: :4shulk:

6: :4drmario: :4link: :4jigglypuff: :4lucina: :4bowser: :4littlemac: :4charizard: :4gaw: :4dedede:

7: :4miisword: :4ganondorf: :4palutena: :4mewtwo: :4samus:

8: :4zelda: :4miigun:
:4mewtwo: and :4samus:-1 Both of these characters are on par with Zelda since the patch, they shouldn't be above her anymore in my eyes.
:4luigi:+1 Poor Luigi's been in Limbo since the beginning of the tier list, always hitting either tier 1 or 3, personally I think he's a tier 2 class character.
I'm not going to vote on :4jigglypuff: because I think that's the most accurate tier for her right now, keeping in mind that there's no order in the tiers.
Actually, The characters ARE in order in the tiers, except for possibly a few characters

Last edited:
Top Bottom