• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
They have the same run speed of 1.5, and Ike has a much faster air speed (Kirby's horrible 0.8 vs Ike's above average 1.08) And the characters are completely different other than that. Does Kirby have a sword to solve any range/mobility issues and give him a neutral that isn't subpar? No.
Oh really? Wow.

I wasn't attacking you either BTW, if I was I'd have explained reasons why Kirby shoudn't go down

Thinktron

Smash Apprentice
Neither this nor the Reddit tier list are "official".
Im aware of that, but commenters always use a tier list and say "low tier" and "high tier" to describe characters, so there is a current list being used whether its official or not, and i'm asking if its this one or the reddit one.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Im aware of that, but commenters always use a tier list and say "low tier" and "high tier" to describe characters, so there is a current list being used whether its official or not, and i'm asking if its this one or the reddit one.
They are refering to generla concensus or their opinion.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
If votes are open, please:
-------------------------------------
:4zss: - 1 (WTH are u doing)
:rosalina: +1
:4falcon: -1 (Captain overated)
---------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Are you kidding me right now? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

First of all, Mii Brawler on default is still middle tier. He does, lose his best attack, but he still has a ton of other attacks, and he already had bad recovery to begin with with Helicoptor Kick.
Dapuffster, the best and most notable Mii Brawler main, thinks Mii Brawler is bottom 5 without his other specials. I have NEVER even seen a 1111 Brawler win a match, let alone take a set. There's pretty much NOTHING pointing to Mii Brawler being decent and a WHOLE LOT pointing to him being pretty bad. Brawler's F-smash and D-smash are incredibly laggy and have pitiful range, so outside of a read they're not gonna hit anything, Side B is super unsafe, and NONE of Brawler's tilts, aerials outside of D-air, and throws kill. If you shield and jump away from Brawler intelligently he will NEVER kill you before 160%. Plus, his recovery is EXTREMELY exploitable and easy to gimp. His default Up B doesn't have a hitbox while going up in the air and IIRC it doesn't ledge-snap, so it's meteor food.

1111 Brawler isn't good. Absolutely NO results, theory only leads me to think he's not good at all, and even his best player thinks he's really bad... There's nothing really going for this character.

As for Palutena, she in customs off is way worse than the majorty of those characters mentioned. Dedede actually has good combos. Like Palutena. But he has great KO Power and damage, which palutena doesn't have. Nor the heavy weight. She does however have MUCH better frame data, but then Dedede's combos are more effective and he's a heavy-Weight. Makes up for it. Bowser also has heavy weight, combo ability (Albeit not as good as Dedede's,) and great KO power and damage. Ganondorf has great damage and knockback, and weight (Again?), along with great attacks, an amazing meteor smash, and unpredictability. Mewtwo, Zelda, and Mii Swordfighter are the only ones I can understand.
Dedede is huge, slow as hell in both the air and on the ground, and the heavy weight doesn't make a difference seeing as he gets juggled from one side of the screen to the other. Same with the other two; mobility matters a lot in this game. Palutena is fast and she has Warp to get her out of sticky situations on stages like Battlefield. There's absolutely NO way she's "way worse" than those characters. Oh, and do any of those characters have players who consistently place top 10/8 at nationals? I've yet to hear of a Dedede or Bowser who do. If they are out there, let me know.

Also, you seem to have completely ignored the fact that ALL of Palutena's top players believe she's decent; they would know more about her viability than ANYONE else seeing as they use her in tournaments! And, like I said, top-players such as NAKAT and Nairo think she's mid-tier too! I know I've posted these a lot, but people don't seem to understand still so I'll post 'em again: http://smashboards.com/rankings/goml-2015-smash-4-singles-top-64.6608/event?id=8 http://smashboards.com/rankings/enthusiast-gaming-live-smash-4-singles-top-48.6619/event?id=8

This last one is new, from just a couple weeks ago: http://smashboards.com/rankings/summit-smash-4-top-32.8095/event?id=8

And Jigglypuff..... oh boy this is hilarious. If you hadn't actually voted her down, I would have LOL'd for days. "I've never seen a Jigglypuff get Top 8 at a tournament that matters". Neither has Yoshi. And general consenses is he's high tier. "None of her players think she's better than low-tier" Seryender think she's top 5!!!!!! You COMPLETATLY made that up!!!!!! And no other top player has mentioned how good she is!!!! "I can't think of a single matchup she outright has the advantage in" OMG!!!!!!!!! You completatly made something up AGAIN!!!!!!
No, I've seen Yoshi do well in Japan. Seryender thinks she's top 5...? Never even heard of him. Regardless, it sounds like he's overrating her SEVERELY. I just don't see how she could be better than a character like Marth, right next to freakin' Greninja, or even higher than G&W and Bowser Jr who have players who perform well in-tournament consistently. The mechanics in this game screw her over a lot; most of her kill moves are hard to land and/or a major commitment and shielding is strong, she struggles to get in and kill people a lot so she'll die earlier from stuff due to Rage, and her edgeguarding is nowhere near as good as it was in Melee because of ledge-trumping and the fact that almost everyone has a great recovery in this game.

That brings up another point I have against her; her recovery is no longer good in this game. It takes her a long time to get back to the ledge thanks to her slow jumps, making it easy to gimp her. Foostools are stronger in this game and her recovery relies on jumps instead of a traditional Up B. She's also very susceptible to getting meteor'd or stagespiked. Speaking of which, there's a mechanic in this game that stops you from being able to tech if you're a certain distance away from the stage, and once you consider that that exists on TOP of characters being vulnerable for one frame after they grab the ledge, you can see why things are hard for a recovering Jigglypuff.

Looking at this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/poke...lypuff-matchup-thread-discussing-ness.384478/

Zero Suit Samus is 55:45

Luigi is 60:40

Bowser is 60:40

And there are a ton more advantageous matchups too.

So obvisualy these are no real reasons whatever and you simply felt like voting her down.
LMAO. You know ANYONE can vote in these matchup threads, right? The Zelda boards posted an even matchup against Rosalina and I don't think anyone here actually believes that.

There's no way Jigglypuff is +2 against Luigi when he does 40+ damage per grab, can kill her with ANYTHING, and can gimp her for free with Luigi Cyclone. Similarly, I highly doubt she's +1 against ZSS who is ungimpable, has incredibly potent anti-air attacks like Boost Kick, and vastly outranges her. Sure, Jigglypuff can crouch some of her moves, but she can't actually do anything with that. ZSS doesn't have to get close enough for Jigglypuff to be able to retaliate if Jigglypuff crouches under her moves either; she can safely space with N-air and Z-air.

Unless the matchup numbers are coming from GOOD players who have done something notable, I'm gonna doubt them unless the arguments are super-solid.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Dapuffster, the best and most notable Mii Brawler main, thinks Mii Brawler is bottom 5 without his other specials. I have NEVER even seen a 1111 Brawler win a match, let alone take a set. There's pretty much NOTHING pointing to Mii Brawler being decent and a WHOLE LOT pointing to him being pretty bad. Brawler's F-smash and D-smash are incredibly laggy and have pitiful range, so outside of a read they're not gonna hit anything, Side B is super unsafe, and NONE of Brawler's tilts, aerials outside of D-air, and throws kill. If you shield and jump away from Brawler intelligently he will NEVER kill you before 160%. Plus, his recovery is EXTREMELY exploitable and easy to gimp. His default Up B doesn't have a hitbox while going up in the air and IIRC it doesn't ledge-snap, so it's meteor food.

1111 Brawler isn't good. Absolutely NO results, theory only leads me to think he's not good at all, and even his best player thinks he's really bad... There's nothing really going for this character.

Dedede is huge, slow as hell in both the air and on the ground, and the heavy weight doesn't make a difference seeing as he gets juggled from one side of the screen to the other. Same with the other two; mobility matters a lot in this game. Palutena is fast and she has Warp to get her out of sticky situations on stages like Battlefield. There's absolutely NO way she's "way worse" than those characters. Oh, and do any of those characters have players who consistently place top 10/8 at nationals? I've yet to hear of a Dedede or Bowser who do. If they are out there, let me know.

Also, you seem to have completely ignored the fact that ALL of Palutena's top players believe she's decent; they would know more about her viability than ANYONE else seeing as they use her in tournaments! And, like I said, top-players such as NAKAT and Nairo think she's mid-tier too! I know I've posted these a lot, but people don't seem to understand still so I'll post 'em again: http://smashboards.com/rankings/goml-2015-smash-4-singles-top-64.6608/event?id=8 http://smashboards.com/rankings/enthusiast-gaming-live-smash-4-singles-top-48.6619/event?id=8

This last one is new, from just a couple weeks ago: http://smashboards.com/rankings/summit-smash-4-top-32.8095/event?id=8

No, I've seen Yoshi do well in Japan. Seryender thinks she's top 5...? Never even heard of him. Regardless, it sounds like he's overrating her SEVERELY. I just don't see how she could be better than a character like Marth, right next to freakin' Greninja, or even higher than G&W and Bowser Jr who have players who perform well in-tournament consistently. The mechanics in this game screw her over a lot; most of her kill moves are hard to land and/or a major commitment and shielding is strong, she struggles to get in and kill people a lot so she'll die earlier from stuff due to Rage, and her edgeguarding is nowhere near as good as it was in Melee because of ledge-trumping and the fact that almost everyone has a great recovery in this game.

That brings up another point I have against her; her recovery is no longer good in this game. It takes her a long time to get back to the ledge thanks to her slow jumps, making it easy to gimp her. Foostools are stronger in this game and her recovery relies on jumps instead of a traditional Up B. She's also very susceptible to getting meteor'd or stagespiked. Speaking of which, there's a mechanic in this game that stops you from being able to tech if you're a certain distance away from the stage, and once you consider that that exists on TOP of characters being vulnerable for one frame after they grab the ledge, you can see why things are hard for a recovering Jigglypuff.

LMAO. You know ANYONE can vote in these matchup threads, right? The Zelda boards posted an even matchup against Rosalina and I don't think anyone here actually believes that.

There's no way Jigglypuff is +2 against Luigi when he does 40+ damage per grab, can kill her with ANYTHING, and can gimp her for free with Luigi Cyclone. Similarly, I highly doubt she's +1 against ZSS who is ungimpable, has incredibly potent anti-air attacks like Boost Kick, and vastly outranges her. Sure, Jigglypuff can crouch some of her moves, but she can't actually do anything with that. ZSS doesn't have to get close enough for Jigglypuff to be able to retaliate if Jigglypuff crouches under her moves either; she can safely space with N-air and Z-air.

Unless the matchup numbers are coming from GOOD players who have done something notable, I'm gonna doubt them unless the arguments are super-solid.
And rhen there's the advantages, which you appear to miss (For the Jigglypuff part). If you want I will post them. I have to give credit though, you're the only person so far to actually know Jigglypuff's flaws. And where do you get the "Above Marth and Bowser Jr. and right next to Greninja" thing, did you see my tier list somewhere?

As for Palutena, where is the proof? Just curious. Also results don't matter.

Mii Brawler I don't know much above, espicially customs off, so I won't comment

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
And rhen there's the advantages, which you appear to miss (For the Jigglypuff part). If you want I will post them. I have to give credit though, you're the only person so far to actually know Jigglypuff's flaws. And where do you get the "Above Marth and Bowser Jr. and right next to Greninja" thing, did you see my tier list somewhere?
Post them. I don't think she has very many advantages at all.

As for Palutena, where is the proof? Just curious. Also results don't matter.
Proof...? What do you mean by that?

How do results not matter? They DO. Results are very solid proof of a character's viability. For example, everyone thought that Jigglypuff was bad in Melee at first. However, when Mango and Hungrybox came along and started to place well with her people's minds started to change and she jumped from low-tier to top-tier. A very similar thing happened with Yoshi in Smash 64 recently although it wasn't nearly as extreme. Hell, we've even seen something similar happen with Meta Knight in this game! People thought he was bad or just mid-tier until Ito and Leo came along and started showing everyone what he could do.

Tier-lists are based mostly on results, it's how these things work. The reason for that is results are the most objective thing we could base it off of, theory/opinion is more subjective and fallible even if people have good reasons to believe the things they do. Theory is a sizable part of it, that much is true, but when theory doesn't match up with results people are forced to rethink things and come to a different conclusion.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Post them. I don't think she has very many advantages at all.

Proof...? What do you mean by that?

How do results not matter? They DO. Results are very solid proof of a character's viability. For example, everyone thought that Jigglypuff was bad in Melee at first. However, when Mango and Hungrybox came along and started to place well with her people's minds started to change and she jumped from low-tier to top-tier. A very similar thing happened with Yoshi in Smash 64 recently although it wasn't nearly as extreme. Hell, we've even seen something similar happen with Meta Knight in this game! People thought he was bad or just mid-tier until Ito and Leo came along and started showing everyone what he could do.

Tier-lists are based mostly on results, it's how these things work. Theory is a part of it, but when theory doesn't match up with results people are forced to rethink things and come to a different conclusion.
When somebody does really good, and shows off a character's true potentniol, it does, because if it wasn't for them it woudn't be known how good they are. Otherwise it shows how much fun people have playing a character.

And by proof, I mean where did these players say she was mid-tier?

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
:4jigglypuff:+1 To counter the Puff hate.
:4palutena:+1 She's not that bad!! Seriously AeroLink manged to beat ZeRo and M2K once in doubles with Iggy, no customs (I don't remember the tourneys name tho) and then there it's this guy who played very well against Mr.R's Shiek in SmashCon I think. What makes me sad is that she has potential but everyone ignores her even with customs... D:
:4zelda:+1 Just one tier up.

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
When somebody does really good, and shows off a character's true potentniol, it does, because if it wasn't for them it woudn't be known how good they are. Otherwise it shows how much fun people have playing a character.

And by proof, I mean where did these players say she was mid-tier?
http://smashboards.com/members/aerolink_the_soulmaster.110192/ scroll down a bit. If that's not recent enough for you:

As for Palutena, she is decent, still mid-tier in my eyes. She can do well against most of the cast, but she really does struggle vs. top-tiers like Sheik
http://smashboards.com/threads/wait-palutenas-good-now.385846/#post-18352077 Big D's pretty notable too, he has won a few tournaments with her.

IceNinja who places well everywhere he goes also believes she's decent. I don't have a post I could link or a video or something for him, same with NAKAT and Nairo, but you can very easily ask them what they think of her yourself.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
+1 :4ryu: He has too much good about him to be mid-high. Ryu is top 10, his only real flaw is his poor air acceleration and lack of reliable grab combos.
+1 :4charizard: Have we suddenly forgotten about his Ness level kill-throw and combo throw additions or did that just skip everyone's thoughts? He's right back where he started pre-buff on this list and that's not right. The order of the super heavyweights now is :4dk::4charizard::4bowser::4dedede:, and there's not a doubt in my mind of that since all four of them are among my 10 most used (and researched/watched) characters.
+1 :4rob: He's top 15 for sure.

I'd have -1'd :4luigi:since the top 4 is pretty much unanimously :4sheik::4pikachu::rosalina::4zss:, but I'm pretty sure other people will -1 him and I noticed Zard's placement after already +1ing Rob and Ryu and decided that was wayyyyy off.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
-1 :4kirby:: Yes I am a kirby main. Yes I know what I'm doing. Kirby has little-to-no approach options, bad neutral, bad mobility, range that is too small for his mobility, slow smashes, and bad up-b, + more.

Kirby does have some strengths though, like good combo, punish, and edge-guarding games, but it isn't enough to regain what is bad about him. The only thing that keeps him from low tier is his good MUs vs sheik and ZSS, the supposed "top 2" (lmao not in my opinion) in smash. Might be a really good CP character who knows.

-1:4jigglypuff:: oh my what can I say. Gets killed insanely early, gets outranged by the entire cast, horrible vertical recovery, gets wrecked by shields, horrible ground game, etc. why she is even THIS high is weird.

-1 :4mewtwo:: Imo just really bad. Non-functioning hitboxes, horrid neutral, light and big, stuff like that. Bottom 3 imo

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I actually really like this list. My only complaints:

:4yoshi:+1
:4falcon:+1
:4dk:+1

I'd actually combine tier 6 with 7 minus DK if I could, but... Shrug. I honestly feel like everyone besides that is allotted to tier they belong in.

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
+ :4dk:
- :4wiifit:
-:4duckhunt:

Also, when are the voting periods? Like, when does this one end and the next begin?

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
That's not true at all... Don't go to random conclusions like that. It's most likely a coincidence (Unless he's trying to clone my votes or something), I've had an almost COMPLETELY EXACT opposite of myself at another site, whom had the EXACT opposite opinions of me for almost everything. I woudn't be surprised if there was somebody who agreed with almost every opinion I had.
It's not a random conclusion, especially since the account in question has never posted anywhere else and has never said anything, only ever votes. Almost to seem anonymous, although THAT part is just me making assumptions.

Smash4Player64

Smash Rookie
Although I know it's pretty rude to assume things like this, it still caught my eye.
I believe that Wintermelon43 is voting twice with an Alt. account, this account being Smash4Player64.
I base this off multiple things, please hear me out;

1. Both have a birthday set specifically on January 15th.
  2. Both have an absurd year of birth, being set really low in the 1900s. (Winter: 1909, Smash: 1920)
  3. The Smash4Player64 account has only ever posted in this thread, all 6 posts of the user at the current time are only in here.
  4. The Smash4Player64 account coincidentally up voted Kirby multiple times (EDIT: did some more searching, found that they both did a lot of similar votes), which fits along with Wintermelon43, who a few pages back tried initiating arguments against people down voting our little pink buddy.
    (EDIT AGAIN: Did more digging, they have the same exact voting opinions).
    (proof: refer to Smash4Player64's posts
)
I have more connections that I could point out, but at that point it could just be weak coincidences or baseless assumptions.

I sincerely apologize to both users and to Browny if I am wrong, though.
Hilarious. Absoluty hilarious. You must have lots of time in your hands, to randomly guess that I am Wintermelon43. *sigh*

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
Hilarious. Absoluty hilarious. You must have lots of time in your hands, to randomly guess that I am Wintermelon43. *sigh*
I think it's pretty funny how, right after I mention this, suddenly the account is used, reads my message, and the for the first time says something.
Also, you coincidentally, for the first time in a month since you joined, post in another thread after I mentioned this in my big post, especially since you usually float around every few days, but it's only been 2 days since your last vote. And then there's also the fact that it's a thread that oddly enough, Wintermelon43 tends to float around a lot.

But wait, there's more.
I looked at recent activities for both accounts by clicking on names.
I found that oddly enough, you post the message 5 minutes ago, and that's the last action you've done, and then by looking at wintermelon43, the last action he's done is like your post, 3 minutes ago. Meaning you had to log out this account.

Everything you both do points to you both of you being the same person.
I'm sorry, but the way both of you are acting only makes me believe more and more my point.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Guys, as the version 1 annoying kirby main I would like to apologize with all of my heart from doing so. now that I have someone following in my horrid old footsteps, I feel incredibly sorry for anyone who had to deal with me.

Also, if you're bored just go back to page 80 and just read through. You'll laugh and cringe at the same time, it's great.

My input on this is that Wintermelon is kinda being annoying and made a 2nd account no doubt. Is there such thing as an IP checker or something? idk

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I think it's pretty funny how, right after I mention this, suddenly the account is used, reads my message, and the for the first time says something.
Also, you coincidentally, for the first time in a month since you joined, post in another thread after I mentioned this in my big post, especially since you usually float around every few days, but it's only been 2 days since your last vote. And then there's also the fact that it's a thread that oddly enough, Wintermelon43 tends to float around a lot.

But wait, there's more.
I found that oddly enough, you post the message 5 minutes ago, and that's the last action you've done, and then by looking at wintermelon43, the last action he's done is like your post, 3 minutes ago. Meaning you had to log out this account.

I'm sorry, but the way both of you are acting only makes me believe more and more my point.
Check when his first post was, the account was made on the 29th of July.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion

But wait, there's more.

I'm on actively. I've liked posts very quickly after a minute or something. Guess I'm those people now?

As for floating around on the same threads, have you ever considered that that is COINCEDENTAL!!!! I've seen TONS of people on the same thread as I am on. OMG, I must be those people. Heck, I go on the Kirby boards a lot, and the SAME PEOPLE go on it! Holy crap, this entire time I've been 90% of Kirby mains!!!! I guess I'm every single person on the Kirby boards!!! I go on the Jigglypuff boards too!!! Wait, what? no..... I'm not every single person on the Jigglypuff boards am I? And I've seen other users on the same thread I'm on (I won't give examples this time because I don't feel like typing all the names down). Which includes mods. I'VE BEEN MUITIPLE MODS THIS WHOLE TIME???? But wait...... If I'm a mod on another account, then why I need this on? Why would I only pay premium on some accounts??? Oh, I know...... I'M NOT ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!! SMASH4PLAYER64 ISN'T ME!!!!!!!!

Think about what you are suggesting!!!!! YOU'RE SUGGESTING THAT I'M HALF THE SMASH4 COMMUNITY, SIMPLY BECAUSE WE BOTH WENT ON THE SAME THREAD!!!!!!!

It's a coinadence!!!!!! Doing stuff like this counts as cyberbullying!!!!!!!! Which is Illegal!!!!!! I am NOT Smash4Player64, it's as simple as that!!!

Edit:I understand why you think I did this, but that's not true at all.

Last edited:

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
The upper tiers are looking pretty solid. Just gotta iron out tiers 5 and 6, and maybe eventually rescue Jr. from the bizarre pit he's been flung into (despite Tweek getting better results with him than half the people 2 tiers above him get).

:4jigglypuff: -1 Has a whole host of flaws including weight, range, etc. that aren't at all balanced by her good air speed.
:4duckhunt: -1 Struggles for kills and just generally loses to characters who can get in on him.
:4shulk: -1 Sorry buddy, but your frame data is absolute trash. And there's no Monado Art for that (though MALLC helps).

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Guys, as the version 1 annoying kirby main I would like to apologize with all of my heart from doing so. now that I have someone following in my horrid old footsteps, I feel incredibly sorry for anyone who had to deal with me.

Also, if you're bored just go back to page 80 and just read through. You'll laugh and cringe at the same time, it's great.

My input on this is that Wintermelon is kinda being annoying and made a 2nd account no doubt. Is there such thing as an IP checker or something? idk
Forgot to add my response to you after that post. I admit that my overating or underating are all my fault of simply overlooking or underlooking aspects of a character, or complety missing something. I'm going through every character again for this reason, and right now the characters in it so far look more like other people's opinions and general consenses so that may be complety fixed.

So once again, that's all my fault.

Edit:Oh, and there is a way to find an IP, but you do it by clicking a link, and the only way for you to do that is to post it on another thread, which could get tons of other people clicking it, getting you banned.

Last edited:

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
I'm on actively. I've liked posts very quickly after a minute or something. Guess I'm those people now?

As for floating around on the same threads, have you ever considered that that is COINCEDENTAL!!!! I've seen TONS of people on the same thread as I am on. OMG, I must be those people. Heck, I go on the Kirby boards a lot, and the SAME PEOPLE go on it! Holy crap, this entire time I've been 90% of Kirby mains!!!! I guess I'm every single person on the Kirby boards!!! I go on the Jigglypuff boards too!!! Wait, what? no..... I'm not every single person on the Jigglypuff boards am I? And I've seen other users on the same thread I'm on (I won't give examples this time because I don't feel like typing all the names down). Which includes mods. I'VE BEEN MUITIPLE MODS THIS WHOLE TIME???? But wait...... If I'm a mod on another account, then why I need this on? Why would I only pay premium on some accounts??? Oh, I know...... I'M NOT ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!! SMASH4PLAYER64 ISN'T ME!!!!!!!!

Think about what you are suggesting!!!!! YOU'RE SUGGESTING THAT I'M HALF THE SMASH4 COMMUNITY, SIMPLY BECAUSE WE BOTH WENT ON THE SAME THREAD!!!!!!!

It's a coinadence!!!!!! Doing stuff like this counts as cyberbullying!!!!!!!! Which is Illegal!!!!!! I am NOT Smash4Player64, it's as simple as that!!!

Edit:I understand why you think I did this, but that's not true at all.
You forget the other points I've mentioned. The fact that so many points align like I mentioned means it's not a random assumption and in no way means you're "everyone from the kirby sub-forum".

Being in such a highly defensive position only enforces my thought, like I mentioned earlier.

It's a small thing I noticed and that I don't care much about in all honesty. A single person having an alt account is not enough to skew the tier list.
I noticed similarities, poked around, and found many many things pointing towards both users being the same.
It doesn't matter to me if it's true or not, nor do I think it matters to Browny.
It doesn't really matter until it becomes a problem and multiple people start doing it, if you even are both the same person.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Forgot to add my response to you after that post. I admit that my overating or underating are all my fault of simply overlooking or underlooking aspects of a character, or complety missing something. I'm going through every character again for this reason, and right now the characters in it so far look more like other people's opinions and general consenses so that may be complety fixed.

So once again, that's all my fault.

Edit:Oh, and there is a way to find an IP, but you do it by clicking a link, and the only way for you to do that is to post it on another thread, which could get tons of other people clicking it, getting you banned.
The thing is, there are too many similarities in you and the other you. He has only posted on here with almost the exact same votes as you, insane birthdays, started posting elsewhere when Someone mentioned it, the times of him logging on and posting and you logging on and liking are too similar.

It doesn't even matter anyways tho so whatever

Top Bottom