• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conti

Smash Ace
im very upset that ken lost, but this proves something, Gamers arent just uber nerds, and we are normal people... for the people that think we are no lifes... we can be as good as any1 else

XACE-K

Smash Master
Everything the 5 said about Ken is so true. He was the ultimate mastermind. It just that he.....everybody should know so what's the point of saying it.

Revven

FrankerZ
Honestly, at least Matty and them were willing to admit he was a HUGE threat and was a mastermind. I REALLY wanted Ken to say to them "MIND GAME'D" but, oh well. D:

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Well we still have the reunion and if Ken doesnt throw some smash lingo in there.... well, lets just say I will be very upset.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Is it me or do the asians seem to get shafted out of their agreements on Survivor? -_-

Kenny played the game a little too much. People who stayed under the radar are still in while the mastermind is gone.

I'm rooting for Matty, since Bob isn't a man of his word. GG Ken.

Conti

Smash Ace
ur just fat go away
not fat, 120lbs, im athletic and i like brawl alot but im a halo3 mlg player... Im just sayn every1 in my school thinks im a nolife (cuz im pretty decent at h3) that'll acheive nothing, and that im a moron that knows nothing... thats what people thought of ken when they started watching this, that hes a gamer, thats it, they never thought hed get that far and he did, he was a smart player and knew how to play the game... he just f'd himself in the end, and things didnt go in his favor... which happens in everything... GG Ken, u played well

Adi

Smash Lord
I think Bob's a shoe-in for the million at this point still anything could happen so I'm staying tuned + I wanna watch the reunion.

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
not fat, 120lbs, im athletic and i like brawl alot but im a halo3 mlg player... Im just sayn every1 in my school thinks im a nolife (cuz im pretty decent at h3) that'll acheive nothing, and that im a moron that knows nothing... thats what people thought of ken when they started watching this, that hes a gamer, thats it, they never thought hed get that far and he did, he was a smart player and knew how to play the game... he just f'd himself in the end, and things didnt go in his favor... which happens in everything... GG Ken, u played well
Halo3?
I stoped reading there

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
At this point I want Matty to win. For one, he used to be Ken's bestest friend.

And now I hate BoBRB FINAL FOUR CHALLENGE

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I'm rooting for Bob, now that Ken's gone. I really don't understand what's the animosity towards Bob because lying is part of the game, even if it's lying towards Ken (Our smashboards very own). He's an old physic teacher who makes **** with his bare hands. Suzie would be my safety school if he loses since she did nothing and it would be funny if the person who played the game by ducking the radar won. Then followed by Sugar for being able to control the game.

Matty is a no no.

Conti

Smash Ace
Halo3?
I stoped reading there
you should learn to accept every game, and see that they all have competetive and fun values... I love brawl, and i love all FPS's, i dont just look at a game and say it sucks because i may not be good at it or dont like the gameplay... sure there are alot of games that arent that good, but i always give the game a chance... Halo's fanbase is just as big (possibly bigger idk) as Smash... so stfu and please just listen to what i have just said, cuz u cant judge a book by its cover

Zyvera

Smash Rookie
wtf man,
jeff played mindgames and screwed ken over... during tribal council in front of everyone O.O

...go bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom