• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
Wow... Ken, you dummy! Why did you shoot yourself in the foot!? Dammit! And I hated how the Jury were laughing when they were out LONNNNGGG before him and got pwned by him, they shouldn't be the ones laughing. Ken didn't laugh at them when they lost so, why should they? They're only being eviler than Ken in that aspect.

*Sigh*... It's been fun guess I'll see the results and hope either Bob or Matty win.

Edit: I also am glad Ken got so far for representing us and the Smash community, I have to say to him kudos and way to represent the community! :)

ShadowNovan

Smash Cadet
I wonder if people like susie and sugar, if they realize getting to the final 3 doesn't mean they win, it means they lose. They'll never get the votes from the jury.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Now I REALLY want Bob to win.

He needs to win this next challenge! He has the determination to make this happen. Unless they pull a final two out of nowhere.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Sugar... you are a moron. You obviously have no clue how to play this game. If Bob is in final 3 he will win. Jury is 70% Kota he has the votes IMBECILE!!!!!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Why is two enough? -_-

Bob gets to vote too; just because you have immunity doesn't mean you can't vote. Matty could have voted Susie...okay so then Sugar is swing vote again.

If the rule is whoever's name gets read first dies first that's dumb because then it's chance.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Now I REALLY want Bob to win.

He needs to win this next challenge! He has the determination to make this happen. Unless they pull a final two out of nowhere.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well now that I'm over Ken (somewhat), I want Matty to win now. He was my second fav in Survivor so gl Matty.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Actually another problem I have with Ken getting voted off is that he was forced out on a luck challenge.

He got an items match in a single elimination tournament - three huts with the pieces RANDOMLY distributed. GOOD **** lol

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
My family are such sheep, only following the "good" guy. They won't even admit Ken played well.

Go Bob.
If not him, then Sugar.
If not her, then Matty.
If not him, I'll freak, cause Susie is a boring woman.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
After flat-out saying that he tried and was still willing to stab Bob in the back, I'm surprised that it wasn't unanimous. You don't TELL people that in front of everyone at tribal council. /mindgames. He was going to get home just for saying that and then saying that he felt pretty safe too. Everyone else was laughing at him

Again, maybe if Isai were there to save him and send him back into the fray...

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha wow, Ken could not have screwed himself over more there than he did... Never good to admit an attempted strategy like the one with Bob right before the votes... Also, it's too far back for me to find the page again, but lol at M2K "S.S.B.M. voted off Ken"

Niiro

Smash Ace
I'm so pissed that Ken lost. I watched all those Episodes to watch Ken SD on Green Greens >.>

Deception

Smash Ace
I kinda hope Susie wins because she had nothing against Ken. Screw the others, they only hated him because he played the game. They were all like,"That's not fair, you can't deceive us to get further in the game." Looks like they've never watched Survivor before, because the rules are outwit, outplay, and outlast, not being all honest and emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom