• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandStorm

Smash Cadet
Yeah like I said, he made a bad miscalculation at the end. He was in a great position until he got pulled into Bob's bull****.

The sheer number of blind sides he engineered, being an underdog the entire time, yeah he deserved to win.

I'm going to have to give it to Sugar though, closely followed by bob. Sugar basically kept up a fake image and took the necessary steps to make it to the top without being overtly manipulative / back stabbing. Basically she was laughing the whole way through always being one step ahead while pretending to be one step behind, a crucial part that of Ken's early game that he couldn't maintain.

Bob wow, amazing physical competitor (more amazing considering his age) and pretty smart too. A few good strategic moves, while being as genuine as possible the whole time. I say if it's not sugar it should be him, however I'm not putting him at the top because he needed a lot more luck.

Conti

Smash Ace
lol and bob is probly gunna take it, he is just as smart as ken, he just hasnt really shown himself... besides destroying the immunity challenges, but anything could happen

-__-

Smash Ace
not fat, 120lbs, im athletic and i like brawl alot but im a halo3 mlg player... Im just sayn every1 in my school thinks im a nolife (cuz im pretty decent at h3) that'll acheive nothing, and that im a moron that knows nothing... thats what people thought of ken when they started watching this, that hes a gamer, thats it, they never thought hed get that far and he did, he was a smart player and knew how to play the game... he just f'd himself in the end, and things didnt go in his favor... which happens in everything... GG Ken, u played well
ur still fat...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think Ken just Ken Combo'd himself.

:093:

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Is it me or do the asians seem to get shafted out of their agreements on Survivor? -_-

Kenny played the game a little too much. People who stayed under the radar are still in while the mastermind is gone.

I'm rooting for Matty, since Bob isn't a man of his word. GG Ken.
Not a man of his word? Please...this is a competition. Bob has nothing to be ashamed of.

I was rooting for Ken the whole time, but he seriously nailed his own coffin shut when he came up with that "Bob should've sacrificed his life for me."

Seriously? I, and every single other person who ever may play Survivor will much rather be called a "Liar" than willingly throw away the idol and possibly lose a chance at $1,000,000.

Ken played extremely well up until these last few episodes where he betrayed the alliance of 5 against Bob and Corinne, and then again when he basically insulted Bob, the strongest player left in the game.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
YESSSS! I'm calling Suzie winning this. Unlikely, but if she does, I wanna be able to quote this and laugh.

ShadowNovan

Smash Cadet
No physics in building stuff.

CRY MOAR SUGAR, now a ****ty lady who has no chance of winning is in the final 3 instead of the people you wanted who could easily kick your ***. She honestly wanted BOB in her final 3? Wow Sugar.

God how much do you think she's cried? Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom