• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Matty is going to win. It's inevitable.

It's no wonder they used his quote as the title for the recap ;0.

Susie will vote Bob off to stick with the SSM alliance and because Bob will obviously win in F3. Crystal said her prediction was that a guy was going to win. Matty's got this.

I'm actually happy that it's Matty and not Bob. Since Matty + Kenny = BFF <3

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
i told you all!!! on page 391 that suzie has got this!!!!! you all must bow !!! fools!! this is the bad omen that happens from hacking brawl THE CURSE OF SAKURAI!!!!!

seriously though i predictied this a ling time ago!!!

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Everyone else is so much more upset that Bob is getting voted out than Bob is.

The ultimate man.

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Bob is looking for a tie, and I think in a 1 vs 1 challenge, Bob dominates.
Edit: And he's practicing his fire making.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
If there is anyone who made this season interesting, it was Ken & Bob. No Ken, no blindsides. But if Ken ran the whole show, the season would be boring (unless you're a smasher). If Bob didn't mess around with fake idols and win immunity, then the season would have been boring.

So how did they survive? They concentrated on the most important part: Tribal Council. Ken constantly flipped others to his side. Bob created false panic and confidence, altering the vote direction. Bob actually played a really good game. He became very likeable by creating a home in Kota in the early stages. He stayed safe by being on the outer ring of a big alliance, therefore not being the target of the power or of the smaller rebellion (who would want to take out the core). Then he didn't attract power to himself, instead redirecting attacks (votes) to where he wanted them with the idols. He has really played an amazing game.

Oh the irony. Ken wins ironically beats Bob in a simple math puzzle. Bob beats him because Ken messed up a stupid math puzzle. (4-3=5-2)

Idk what I'm doing. I just felt like ranting. Slightly better post than all the noooooooooooos!

Oh, and is anyone else surprised that Charlie didn't use his lawyer skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom