• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
So guys come to reality, even with the great pen dropping, the tripping and all things great that is ken, he really can't win. I mean he can get to the top 3 but after the top 3 it's no strategy or competition anymore, it's jury. And, really doubt anyone is going to pick Ken over the other 2 which could be favs like freaking BOB the boyscout, or Marcus or someone else. Unless Ken makes lots of friends and gives everyone a reason he deserves to win, he won't. But since, they;re done filming, someone ask him who won!!! Ken is cool.

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Lol he is too quiet and shy to win the whole thing. Hopefully he will open up more and make some friends/alliances, otherwise he'll get voted off soon.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
So guys come to reality, even with the great pen dropping, the tripping and all things great that is ken, he really can't win. I mean he can get to the top 3 but after the top 3 it's no strategy or competition anymore, it's jury. And, really doubt anyone is going to pick Ken over the other 2 which could be favs like freaking BOB the boyscout, or Marcus or someone else. Unless Ken makes lots of friends and gives everyone a reason he deserves to win, he won't. But since, they;re done filming, someone ask him who won!!! Ken is cool.
We can only hope.

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry guys, it is possible for ANYONE to win. It all comes down to circumstances. Who knows, Ken could be the only one from his tribe to survive to the merge but then the other tribe splits in half, hating each other. He makes it to the end with one half, and the people are on the jury are so pissed with their own tribe, they vote for the only alternative - Ken! Stranger things has happened, and there have been even more unlikely winners (Richard in Borneo, Jenna in the Amazon, Sandra in Pearl Islands, Chris in Vanuatu, etc.)

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry guys, it is possible for ANYONE to win. It all comes down to circumstances. Who knows, Ken could be the only one from his tribe to survive to the merge but then the other tribe splits in half, hating each other. He makes it to the end with one half, and the people are on the jury are so pissed with their own tribe, they vote for the only alternative - Ken! Stranger things has happened, and there have been even more unlikely winners (Richard in Borneo, Jenna in the Amazon, Sandra in Pearl Islands, Chris in Vanuatu, etc.)
Good point. Right now he'll be pressed to survive to the merge, though.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Ha, Sandra from Pearl Islands. She was one of the people you wouldn't think would make it to the end ;P.

You can really never be sure of anything when it comes to Survivor ;0.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lol, a reason for me to watch survivor.

"This game is all about backstabbing and lying, and you have to make sure you can trust the people you think you can trust, make alliances. But, I mean...I will backstab if I have to."

I dunno. I just found that quote funny for some reason.

so many interesting factors come in that can mess people up in the game of survivor. like with james, ozzy, or erik, they had the hidden idols but were taken out before they had the chance to use it. one of them even gave it away and got kicked out. ken, hopefully, wont make any stupid mistakes, proceed to the merge, and then go on through the the finals, and win it all.

Shurk

Smash Cadet
Lawl I felt bad for Ken with the girl. I guess he liked her for all of the day he knew her lol.
She was kind of a B***h though, and kinda ugly....so I guess her leaving was good for ken. Get ya head in the game...or you fail. It's going to be an upward battle for ken anyways. Clearly.

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
if michelle hadnt been voted out, you think she wouldve put out? if she did, ken wouldve combod that sh** good.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
lolz im sure Ken is contracted not to tell who the winner is. and you dont find out the winner until the live finale. so he wouldnt know who won anyways. right now.. Marcus is in his way of winning. Marcus is the golden boy so if Marcus stays it will be hard for Ken to pull off a win.

love this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom