• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'd buy one for every smasher in our town, have an FFA with everbody wearing a "Ken Dropped the Pen" T-Shirt.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I'd not buy one, seeing as in my city I don't know any smashers, but I'm sure Ken will 3 stock them(and KEN KOMBO them) :p

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Okay, its time to put something worthwhile into this thread. Here is an interview with Michelle who got voted off first.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/survivor/exclusive-interview-michelle-c-23155.aspx

A few of the more interesting bits are that she had no idea Ken had a crush on her, she thought it was the 'cutest thing ever' when watching it on TV, and she predicted Ken would be leaving if Fang lost the next challenge. So it doesn't seem like she had any intentions of calling him up after he got home and meeting up with him to do something (dot dot dot)... But then again, thats probably not something that she would say to the interviewer. And in keeping with every other hilarious post on this thread...

She was clearly playing mindgames with that interviewer. Its a good thing she got out so early. Her pen holding skills were amazing!

nightSN

Smash Ace
I see...

Top Tier: Ken, Bob

High Tier: Ace, Marcus, Matty, Randy

Mid Tier: GC, Dan, Crystal, Kelly, Corinne,

Low Tier: Jacquie, Charlie, Sugar, Paloma

Bottom Tier: Susie

Eliminated Tier: Michelle, Gillian
LMAOOO
ken= MK?
bob=snake?

zomg survivor has turned into the new brawl D: and gillian is the new captain falcon D:

Shurk

Smash Cadet
Okay, its time to put something worthwhile into this thread. Here is an interview with Michelle who got voted off first.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/survivor/exclusive-interview-michelle-c-23155.aspx

A few of the more interesting bits are that she had no idea Ken had a crush on her, she thought it was the 'cutest thing ever' when watching it on TV, and she predicted Ken would be leaving if Fang lost the next challenge. So it doesn't seem like she had any intentions of calling him up after he got home and meeting up with him to do something (dot dot dot)... But then again, thats probably not something that she would say to the interviewer. And in keeping with every other hilarious post on this thread...

She was clearly playing mindgames with that interviewer. Its a good thing she got out so early. Her pen holding skills were amazing!
I hope she realizes that 2% is horrible for your body but w/e.

Any predicitions on how far you think Ken will get? -minues horrible smash puns-

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Honestly I hopes he goes far because as soon as he kicked out I stop watching, but I don't think that if the teams are kept the same that he will last long. Whether he is doing well or not he looks like the next physically weakest member of that tribe... The next immunity challenge should be Melee...

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
I hope she realizes that 2% is horrible for your body but w/e.

Any predicitions on how far you think Ken will get? -minues horrible smash puns-
I still think he's going to be voted off after the merge unless his tribe manages to start winning or they mix up the tribes, and Ken's on the tribe with more Fang members.

Because once you get Kota and Fang members together they're going to start voting for the other tribes, and if Fang has less members than Kota, then Fang will end up leaving one by one.

Kinda like what happened last season except most of last season was caused by people being stupid. Eriiiiicccccc.

Prancing Mad

Smash Rookie
NO WAY! When I first saw he was a pro game-player I was like REPRESENT!!!! I'm sad to see he got caught up in a girl so early in the game. Good thing she's gone. He's gotta smarten up and seriously represent. As a huge RPG and SRPG player ad well as pretty **** good smash player (not in the new one yet), I know about strategy, and he better get on that. I'm a huge couch-survivor and I know exactly what he needs to do to guarantee victory, I just hope he pulls it off.

As VG players we all get a lot of flack. I tell people about how much it encourages logical thinking but they don't believe me. This would so prove it if he does well. Do it KEN!

infomon

Smash Scientist
To be pedantic, it would only prove that Ken is smart, not that video games cause smartness. And he probably won't make it very far :psycho:

<3

Edit: and welcome to smashboards :-)

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom