• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Smash Master
hahaha I just saw this, awesome.

Mana, this is that big thing that you told me way back that ken was doing, wasn't it? Good luck Ken, remember the mindgames. XD

Darkurai

Smash Master
Is it true that ken voted michele out? 0.o scary,
Probably not. They weren't going to show every vote, because they already had enough votes for Michelle so that no one else could possibly have more than her.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Their problem with the challenges is less about working together enough, and more about them all just sucking. (Except Ken he's top tier QQ.)

Fang's headed down a path of lose and fail, because Gillian was a terrible team captain. "Moms gotta stick together" wtf!? while the other team takes all the ppl that look competent.

But this might actually help Ken -- he can be useful to Fang, where there are some real losers for them to kick out first. *shrug*

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Geez...Ken's tribe is getting freakin' 4-stocked...

I bet Ken's had plenty of valid johns in his mind about his tribe...I sure would have >.>

It really ticked me off when they voted Michelle off. Gillian pretty much brainwashed the tribe into voting her off because of her lack of a positive attitude, but the truth is that Gillian needed to go because she was the physically weakest member of the tribe. I'm glad they voted her out in the 2nd episode. I didn't like Gillian, anyways =\

It also annoyed me when GC caught some fish with Ken. I don't want him to have a reason to stay in the tribe...I don't like him either =\ He doesn't have a flippin' clue when it comes to knowing how to play Survivor...

I rofl'ed when Dan couldn't find the crater on Exile Island >.<

But yeah, from what we've seen so far, Ken's playing the game pretty well.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I need to watch the episodes on YouTube.. or I'll miss them all..

But yeah, that's the only reason why I'm interested in Survivor this season, because Ken is on.

I hope he friggin' 3 stocks them all. :laugh:

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
Geez...Ken's tribe is getting freakin' 4-stocked...

I bet Ken's had plenty of valid johns in his mind about his tribe...I sure would have >.>

It really ticked me off when they voted Michelle off. Gillian pretty much brainwashed the tribe into voting her off because of her lack of a positive attitude, but the truth is that Gillian needed to go because she was the physically weakest member of the tribe. I'm glad they voted her out in the 2nd episode. I didn't like Gillian, anyways =\

It also annoyed me when GC caught some fish with Ken. I don't want him to have a reason to stay in the tribe...I don't like him either =\ He doesn't have a flippin' clue when it comes to knowing how to play Survivor...

I rofl'ed when Dan couldn't find the crater on Exile Island >.<

But yeah, from what we've seen so far, Ken's playing the game pretty well.
He's going to have to do better. If his team keeps losing, then he'll eventually be put on the chopping block because he's a weak young guy. He needs to start getting really busy making alliances and putting targets on other people if he hopes to survive to the merge. Then he'll REALLY have to play smart.

Sandy Crater? IT HAS TO BE IN THE LAKE OR IN A FIELD FULL OF TALL GRASS.
Haha

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sandy Crater? IT HAS TO BE IN THE LAKE OR IN A FIELD FULL OF TALL GRASS.
LOL yeah that was hilarious. The other team exiled him because they figured he'd be competent. His own team also thought for sure he'd find the stupid thing. But nope, he's totally clueless :laugh:

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
According to the writer Dan was over thinking. He misread the clue that said "over the lake and in the crater" thinking it meant he had to literally look over the lake. Still that really is no excuse and I think he is just incompetent.

I really hope Ken stays. I thought he would be an arrogant douchebag at first, but I now hope he makes it until the merge. His team is terrible though hopefully they can pull together now that Gillian is gone. Poor Ken lost his chance to woo Michelle :(

Nike.

Smash Hero
I think most of you are forgetting the reason why Ken voted off Michelle. While they were talking who to vote off (Gillain) Ken did put out that the rest of the tribe may be gunning for her. Ken was the only person she socialized with, so it made her an easy target.

Now, Ken pretty much knows shes gone at tribal council. Why bother putting Gillians name on? When Jeff reads "Gillian 2 votes, Michelle 2 votes" EVERY person in the tribe is gonna know who the 2nd vote belonged to. It would basically separate him from the rest of the tribe, and put a bulls-eye on his back along with Gillian. So it was strategically better to accept that his lover is gone, and (hopefully only for this moment) blend in with the crowd.

It's sad how Gillian did target Ken. If Fang loses the next immunity challenge, Ken could very well be easily be the next target. True that GC is public enemy number one, but seeing Ken's name on the paper wont soon leave anyone's mind.

Dan is EPIC FAIL. You get sent to Exile Island in hopes of looking for an idol that can save you. The tribe assumed he had it when he came back to camp with an eerie mood on him. The was important to him. It gives him power. It makes others want his vote more importantly than others. He could dictate the flow however he wanted to.

No. He empties his bag in tribal council like a ******. Say goodbye to any chance you had at the game. BTW, "beyond the lake" is not "in the lake" ... ******

Michelle might have complained about being cold at night. But physical wise, she was an important asset to the team. She proved it by owning that first challenge. The entire first half of the season will be physical challenges. The mind and will challenges appear more often when the tribes emerge. The boulder race was really close. What if that was Mchelle pushing along with them, instead of Gillian literally getting out of the way? They might've had it.

Fang needs Michelle back. Not for ken to get laid on national television though lol. Vote off the tribe members who cant do squat. Gillian and Susie. Susie seems like a nice mother figure, but shes almost as bad as Gillian during challenges.

I'm more concerned about after the merge. Usually the larger tribe eats the smaller tribe and Ken is currently on the smaller tribe.
THIS. Fang needs to get there act together, Or Ken is gonna be gonna be toast.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
I think most of you are forgetting the reason why Ken voted off Michelle. While they were talking who to vote off (Gillain) Ken did put out that the rest of the tribe may be gunning for her. Ken was the only person she socialized with, so it made her an easy target.

Now, Ken pretty much knows shes gone at tribal council. Why bother putting Gillians name on? When Jeff reads "Gillian 2 votes, Michelle 2 votes" EVERY person in the tribe is gonna know who the 2nd vote belonged to. It would basically separate him from the rest of the tribe, and put a bulls-eye on his back along with Gillian. So it was strategically better to accept that his lover is gone, and (hopefully only for this moment) blend in with the crowd.

Mindgames.

Also, has anyone seen the video on cbs.com where Ken goes to GC and is scared that he's going to get blindsided?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/surviv...rNbAAdMubmFdIW1UY4x7irT_asdB8&play=true&cc=85

Hope he doesn't go all paranoid early in the game.

Also, if anyone's interested, here's the video where they show everyone voting at Tribal Council. Like, what everyone said when they wrote the vote and stuff. Ken voted for Michelle because of what Nike 20 said, because if he didn't vote with the rest of the tribe they wouldn't trust him. So it was a smart move.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/surviv...7P04f0BUwU_uJsz7eq_xgrSyhrWXY&play=true&cc=85

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Michelle might have complained about being cold at night. But physical wise, she was an important asset to the team. She proved it by owning that first challenge. The entire first half of the season will be physical challenges. The mind and will challenges appear more often when the tribes emerge. The boulder race was really close. What if that was Mchelle pushing along with them, instead of Gillian literally getting out of the way? They might've had it.

Fang needs Michelle back. Not for ken to get laid on national television though lol. Vote off the tribe members who cant do squat. Gillian and Susie. Susie seems like a nice mother figure, but shes almost as bad as Gillian during challenges.

THIS. Fang needs to get there act together, Or Ken is gonna be gonna be toast.
I feel the same way, Ken is definetly with an underdog team, who I freaking blame for their challenges losses in mainly Gillian. I mean c'mon, she's and old hag who claims she has it in her but yet doesn't prove SQUAT!!

and what's worse is the Gillian doesn't want to accept the fact that she's isn't cut out for those challenges, especially since they mostly involve physical activity, and all i've seen her do is just stand in her teammates way. Michelle proved WAY more than Gillain will ever show.

at one point, she even considered our beloved KEN to be eliminated, and just for that I hope she gets eliminated quick. I also don't like the fact that she picked on Michelle just because she complained a bit, and yet Gillaian herself was complaining in the middle of the night.

as for Ken, seeing he doesn't really have any interaction with girls, sure proved that he can handle girls if tried, which in this case was Michelle, he even convinced her to eat a termite *who'd figure*, it's just a shame that Michelle got the boot already, otherwise there would have been a potential romance between our beloved KEN and Michelle, which I would have wanted to see.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
at one point, she even considered our beloved KEN to be eliminated, and just for that I hope she gets eliminated quick. I also don't like the fact that she picked on Michelle just because she complained a bit, and yet Gillaian herself was complaining in the middle of the night.
Did you only watch half the episode or something? :p

Gillian got voted off second :3

M.K

Level 55
When the teams are like this, the producers just NEED to change them up.
They need to say "You guys didn't make this a competition, obviously, so we are changing the teams up".
They should've done this before any of these stupid team alliances had been formed.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

When the teams are like this, the producers just NEED to change them up.
They need to say "You guys didn't make this a competition, obviously, so we are changing the teams up".
They should've done this before any of these stupid team alliances had been formed.
good shows show great human emotion. Having an all strong tribe vs an all weak tribe everyone wants the weak tribe to win. =).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
good shows show great human emotion. Having an all strong tribe vs an all weak tribe everyone wants the weak tribe to win. =).

yea but, why did poor Ken have to get stuck with "the weak tribe", now he'll probably go home sooner because of it, he should have been with the strong tribe.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You cant really help it. He was picked nearly last from his tribe. Blame everyone else for picking losers up until ken

I just realized that manacloud is prolly laughing at the 8590756 dumb posters on this thread everytime they say something that didnt or wont happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom