• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol man more haters from west coast

that was bananaclown silly
who are you again? we already posted what expenses went out to where in the oc3 expenses thread. And why are you bringing oc3 **** in here? Oc3 offered players a lot more than tournaments do now a days so please stfu. Kinda funny how nobody is stepping it up to hold another large grand scale tournament on the west coast because just maybe its tough. So before you criticize and assume a host jacks money look at the facts. On top of that the people who complained about oc3 were either haters or people who didnt go.

Shut up already, we all know you hate ken enough to want him to lose. so gtfo out of this thread and go back the west coast thread you made about ken you troll and post the hate there along with all the other idiots.

and trust me ,
Ken being on the show is already a win and he doesnt represent nerds like you choknater who sit behind a computer and talk. Thats all you are good for.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
I'm already hype hype hyp|ed up. Hopefully they'll start winning now that Gillian's not in the way ;0

gamer8

Smash Lord
If they form an alliance to take out Ken, we riot.

I will take Captain Falcon alone with my, my homeboy will Falcon pawnch the people at cbs (whoever runs the station)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ugh. I don't care about the gay lawyer. I want some Kennnnn!

EDIT : Maaan, Ken is tanned. You look good man.

EDIT 1 : Keeeeeen, comon. Sitting out challenges?

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Ace accomplished what Ken couldn't.
And he's sitting out XD

They should just wrap the guy in the choke hold and drag his ***.
Also LOL at Fang

Wow, Koda either made a good tactic to throw away this round with a weak team, or they messed up by putting freaking Paloma on the pole.

kr3wman

Smash Master
lol GC. You're too slow.

EDIT : Yeah, fat woman can do it.

EDIT2: Yeah Crystal ftw.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
yay, Fang! Did anyone see Ken jump when they got Ace off the poll? Epic lulz were had on my part.

Edit: Nice pun, Ken!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Crystal is the worst Olympian known to man. Ken looks like he's going to bomb somebody lol.
Having only rice for 5 days, having a dress on and having no bed is gonna kill your stamina.

And that is just bad taste.

kr3wman

Smash Master
'Strategic withdrawal'

What can this be? Stop johning Ace. You lost because of a bad strategic decision.

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Wow. After Ace's "speech", I'm really starting to think he's a wierdo, and should be voted off.
You should have seen him with Yoga, and aligning Chakras :laugh:

Also, if whats is name had the map when he was on exile, he becomes even more of a joke for looking in the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom