• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2 v0.9b Coming Tonight, Isaac Teased

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
Light years is an amount time, not an amount of quality.
We can both agree that SSF2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shrek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSF1

Sonsa

Smash Champion
For some reason the presence of anime characters...I dunno, isn't my cup of tea, but it's admirable that they have creative movesets and the crew behind the game really wants them balanced and all. This game has taken much longer than originally planned and is delayed quite often so... if I have any recommendations for the game: Don't feel pressured into making promises and actually overshoot planned dates. That way you wont need to rush and you might even finish early which will only make people happy!
As for characters. Umm... Well I guess if you have some free time maybe you might wanna make Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Villager, Tetra, and Ghirahim playable...?

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
For some reason the presence of anime characters...I dunno, isn't my cup of tea, but it's admirable that they have creative movesets and the crew behind the game really wants them balanced and all. This game has taken much longer than originally planned and is delayed quite often so... if I have any recommendations for the game: Don't feel pressured into making promises and actually overshoot planned dates. That way you wont need to rush and you might even finish early which will only make people happy!
As for characters. Umm... Well I guess if you have some free time maybe you might wanna make Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Villager, Tetra, and Ghirahim playable...?
"SSF2 will be done before brawl comes out"-McLeodGaming 2007

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
"Isaac teased" caught my eye before I read the full title. I got mega hype for Isaac in SSB4, but then I saw that it was SSF2. :C

Roge9

Smash Rookie
Are we really so quick to judge a game based on what characters are in it? Come now..

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Can someone give me a guide on how to download SSF2?
Sorry if I sound like a moron

Last edited:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Light years is an amount time, not an amount of quality.
lightyear is a unit of distance. it is the distance that an object would travel in a year traveling at the speed of light.

Meanwhile in SSBC...
go away

this is smash flash's time to shine, pretty much all of us crusade devs hate seeing it mentioned on all the ssf2 promotion.

---
good on them for finally getting around to the new demo and fixing up a lot of their old sprites. i got to play it at apex and it was a ton of fun.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Cool for those that are in to this. I'm just gonna wait for smash 4 though

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Can someone give me a guide on how to download SSF2?
Step 1: Go to the "Download" page
Step 2: Click "Download SSF2"
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

You have now successfully downloaded SSF2. Thank you for shopping at Q-Mart, that will be $6.99. Please come again!

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Please just tell me I really really want to play SSF2! Not Play Shofu Riddles with a person I do not know!:crying:
Which Website and page do I go on to download it?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Please just tell me I really really want to play SSF2! Not Play Shofu Riddles with a person I do not know!:crying:
Which Website and page do I go on to download it?
The website is 4chan and the page is the /mlp section

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
This game roster is pretty awful to be honest (where the hell is bowser) but other than that the game seems great.
Seriously why is goku, naruto and that guy I don't know in this?

MegaMango

Smash Cadet
Whoa, I never knew this even existed! It seems really awesome! I'm really digging Ichigo's playstyle and flash step although I am both shaken and pleased with the presence of anime characters.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Isn't it weird they started working on this post-Brawl and now we got a new Smash coming out and all we've seen of SSF2 is demos? (Not blaming the guys for taking so long because I know how hard they work on this, just mean it as a joke)
I heard that the next version (The one with Isaac) will be the last.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I keep experiencing a problem whenever I try to open the file it says Register copy of WinZip today!

Top Bottom