• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2 v0.9b Coming Tonight, Isaac Teased

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Where do you play the game from? I can't find where...

edit: Never mind! Found it! Time to get mah chibi on.

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
No stamina in special brawl? :( I always play either stock or slow-mini-light-stamina in brawl...who even plays time?
edit: also, poke ball, assist trophy, the motion sensing tag and the bumper are locked out for some reason?

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
No stamina in special brawl? :( I always play either stock or slow-mini-light-stamina in brawl...who even plays time?
edit: also, poke ball, assist trophy, the motion sensing tag and the bumper are locked out for some reason?
They'll probably add Stamina in at some point. The poke ball, assist trophy, tag, and bumper items are bugged and are being locked out until they can fix said bugs. It'll probably update with them today or tomorrow.

grizby2

Smash Lord
so ive played the demo and I gotta say it looks and feels really fun! but theres just that odd feeling of using a keyboard that I can't shake off. is there a usb controller that is recommended for this program? and if so, can anyone tell me which one?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
so ive played the demo and I gotta say it looks and feels really fun! but theres just that odd feeling of using a keyboard that I can't shake off. is there a usb controller that is recommended for this program? and if so, can anyone tell me which one?
You can use Xpad or JoytoKey to assign button inputs to keys, which will let you use any controller you want as long as you have a usb to connect it with.

Deviddo

Smash Journeyman
To anyone upset about the characters, at the very least, they ONLY use characters that have been on Nintendo consoles at one point or another.

EDIT: Anyone who is one of the lucky 5,000 a day to get online should let everyone else know!
EDIT2: "-Due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot immediately begin activating online accounts. We are working to get this taken care of as soon as possible, so please be patient! Further instructions to come soon." Oh.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
The developers use and recommend the Mayflash GameCube to PC adapter.

For me personally, though, an Afterglow Wired PS3 Controller works fine.

Last edited:

grizby2

Smash Lord
You can use Xpad or JoytoKey to assign button inputs to keys, which will let you use any controller you want as long as you have a usb to connect it with.
The developers use and recommend the Mayflash GameCube to PC adapter.

For me personally, though, an Afterglow Wired PS3 Controller works fine.
thanks for the replies guys :]

Hit

Smash Rookie
Oh man. I played this so much last year before I got into PM. Happy to see how far it's gotten.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Did everyone discover secret characters?
Unlockables were deconfirmed for this version in a MG Facebook post shortly before release. They wanted all characters to be available to practice with before the tournament tomorrow.

Oh man. I played this so much last year before I got into PM. Happy to see how far it's gotten.
The game does take a lot of cues from P:M. Play as Wario on Dracula's Castle.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
NEWS: A BUG-FIXING PATCH WAS JUST RELEASED, AND THE FIRST ONLINE ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
So was wondering how this game is going is it worth playing it and if so foes it matter what type of controller I use because the only controller I have with usb is ps3. I really liked smash flash one played that game like crazy so if this is better I will definitely play it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So was wondering how this game is going is it worth playing it and if so foes it matter what type of controller I use because the only controller I have with usb is ps3. I really liked smash flash one played that game like crazy so if this is better I will definitely play it.
I'd at least try it out. It's free, after all. And if you liked SSF1, this one is miles better than that one. Light-years, even. And it's only going to get even better as more content is added.

And no, the specific kind of controller doesn't matter since controller input is managed by an external program (either JoyToKey or Xpadder). I also use a PS3 controller, myself.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
I'd at least try it out. It's free, after all. And if you liked SSF1, this one is miles better than that one. Light-years, even. And it's only going to get even better as more content is added.

And no, the specific kind of controller doesn't matter since controller input is managed by an external program (either JoyToKey or Xpadder). I also use a PS3 controller, myself.
Alright ill check it out and is the online available for it yet?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Alright ill check it out and is the online available for it yet?
Almost. They're activating pre-registered accounts 3,000-5,000 at a time right now. After all of those are taken care of, then new registrations will be accepted.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
How do I use my game cube controller for this? I have an adapter
There's two different programs you can use:

-JoyToKey (Free, but comparatively basic)

-XPadder (High quality and easy to use, but costs $10)

Top Bottom