• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Melee tourney in New York, NY February 23

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can we get a list of people who are coming? I'm quite curious to see my competitors and how many there will be.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Try not to double post, just use the edit button next time. Don't worry, it's not a crime, everyone's done it before.

See you there!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
PC is coming too don't forget. You think you can take him out too?
lol how do u no pc coming he would have told me im sure

and he would have posted or something saying he coming

wow u guys really r new to the smash community:laugh::laugh:

phish-it

Smash Champion
Woah this is getting really hyped up. Is this just a winner take all tournament? Meaning only 1 copy of Brawl will awarded?

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey all you people that are going to this tourney should go to the nyc weeklies ... i mean i haven't even seen any of u .. ever ... and apparantly u guys are thinking ur the best in nyc lol ... GO HERE

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96076

win a couple then talk guys ^_- ... btw remember i called the finals ... vanz and jman ... unless bum goes lolol ... then its bum and one of the other lol

Cia

das kwl
great. so far, turn out is looking pretty decent. the prizes will only get better with more people so bring as many as you can

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Can't make the NYC weeklies and I know I'm not the best I'm just messing. One of the semi-pro's (MAYBE).

But anyway I can't make it 4:30 is too late it takes me an hour just to get there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah i'm not tryin to make fun of anyone ... i want people to get competitive and try going to the nyc weeklies ... and just have a bigger and better turn out ever week =) ... mayb that will help us get a better venue by showing our attendance records =)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Any idea how many setups are going to be here? Hehe, this is walking distance from Grand Central, so we don't have to worry about blowing money on a taxi this time.

Cia

das kwl
I'm not sure how many setups there will be, but I trust that the venue will be generous. they have an image to uphold.. right??

nahh, I'm kidding, but I will ask alex

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yo I am going so I am taking this...I went to that brawl tournament DMbrandon had and wow...a lot of noobs and randoms talking **** cause there is no "cheap tatics" wait til they see NYC ****...the REAL NYC not this "I play melee against level 9 comp" ish

I am accepting $1 MM in Brawl

Get hyped

Edit: to those that really know me...dont say anything >_<

Cia

das kwl
while I do love to inspire competition, I don't thinks it's wise to scare away new people while attempting to be jerks (Jman, IM me when you see this)

we don't need anyone hating the smash community in general

Cia

das kwl
no, alex hasn't been on the boards or aol since..

I'll send him an email and see if he gets it in time, hopefully, I'll have an answer for you by tonight

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Looks like I'm probably not making this. Going home for the weekend. I wanna see vids, dammit!

Good luck to everyone. I'm gonna predict that Jesus is gonna win.

No johns.

KingLe3

Smash Cadet
sorry guys umm busy with work and that Vanz should be getting on and telling u guys whats what and thanks for signing up the more people the better the prize at same time the better the time and to show ur skills :)

Top Bottom