• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Melee tourney in New York, NY February 23

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Well, all I know is that I myself am going to get slaughtered, then get run over by a pack of rhinos, then get eaten by scavengers, then in another million years, my fossilized dinosaur friends 10 miles below the Earth's surface will be telling me that I'm horrible at this game.

Or... maybe I should save hyperbole until I actually JOIN the tournament.

KingLe3

Smash Cadet
na its best to sign up here to get everything ready when u guyscome into the store

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Okay, since I'm not allowed to give emails now, sign us up, please.

Name: Yoshistar64
Name: Pegleg

Those are two individual players... and there might be more to come. Thanks.

KingLe3

Smash Cadet
thanks again guys i got all of u guys keep the Emails and IM's ill leave IM open cant get me still leave the name and email thanks

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Who are the members of TSA? I know Eli plays as Doc but idk anyone else. Are they really that good?
Well, the TSA NY branch had two of their members go against each other in the finals in the two most recent KotC tourneys.

I'd say that's pretty good.

You should beware of anyone that came from a crew, but then again, you should do your best against everyone, whether it be ToS or TSA or Imperial Era or an individual or whatever.

Oh, and there's DMON, Starzonedge, HBK... yeah that's all I can think of.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
And of course you Snakeee lol. Sorry only thought of the people I watched on youtube toay. Didn't see any of your vids on there. Lol sorry.

Cia

das kwl
wooo, madddd competition

jman - you know we may not be in the finals, TSA is coming :D

nahh, I'm just having fun

let's make this tournament hot

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Jesus's avatar is almost as pro as his sig.

For that alone he's gonna win. Have fun with that free copy of Brawl, Jesus.
my avatar is just as pro as my sig i love them both

and when i do win i guess brawl going to be sitting in my house untill i get a wii:laugh::laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg ... i'm calling it ... FINALS

VanZ(sheik) vs. Jman(fox)1 on Battlefield

only swat makes it to the finals ... cvanz is a x swat member so it still stands lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man ... it WILL happen ... just watch ... alex when we chillin ******?!?!?! i haven't seen u in a while =)

Cia

das kwl
I'm glad everyone's so cocky, it's only gonna make the matches more epic..

I'm planning to go zelda in this tournament..
I wonder how far I'll get

KingLe3

Smash Cadet
hey brian whats up i dont know but i know this i can beat all of u guys lmao na JK i cant even beat my sister somtimes no ly ask brian and yeah again thanks guys keep it voming the more peop;le the better the prizes bro

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Man , If I lose before the Semi's , I'm gonna go Beastly on your *****. Gateway will be there we'll take on TSA or ToS or IE we got this.

Top Bottom