• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4marth:, :4myfriends:, :4link:, and :4pit: gives :4shulk:, :4robinm:, :4darkpit: and :4littlemac:: with a case saying:
IN CASE OF CRAZY YAOI FANGIRLS

They have no clue what a yaoi fangirl looks like, but are told they'll know one when they see one.
:4shulk: is pondering on getting rod of them, :4littlemac:: tries to pump even MORE testosterone, :4robinm:: wants to point out he has a wife and two children, and :4darkpit: is taking up target practice and spending MORE time with :rosalina: and :4lucina:, in a hopeful attempt he won't be in any yaoi pairings.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sounds to me like Dark Pit is the least secure with his sexuality

With Little Mac second

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So here's a headcanon on the letters and how each newcomer received them.

Villager: No need to explain.

Mega Man: Dr. Light thought it was a distraction from Dr. Wily, he sends Mega Man to investigate.

Wii Fit Trainer: They were in the middle of yoga when the letter arrived, they went to clear up the misconception.

Rosalina: Was a special request from Peach, organizers are still trying to deliver the letter.

Little Mac: Was the first to receive the letter, way back when he defended the belt (see Punch Out!! on Wii for more)

Greninja: Wild Pokemon (don't ask)

Mii's: Master Hand created them to be his underlings

Palutena: Intercepted Hade's letter, showed up first.

Pac-Man: Request from Organizers (the organizers are Namco btw)

Robin/Lucina: Intercepted an attack by Falcon, were invited upon witnessing events.

Shulk: Saw a vision and knew he was in.

Dark Pit: Crashed Palutena's party.

Bowser Jr.,/Koopalings: Drove right in.

Duck Hunt: Time Traveling letters are handy.

That's all.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
A couple things about the Koopalings:

:4larry:Larry is really competative. He loves winning above all else and is thrilled that he has others to play against. However, due to a certain breach of conduct in a For Glory match, he has been banned for upwards of 137 years. Even then, no one (and I mean no one) wants to fight him, so he is an outcast among outcasts (even Waluigi, Ridley, and Chrom are more popular than him!) That being said, he does have a love for all types of sports and spends most of his time in the HRC and Target Blast stadium, watching other characters' records. He even came up to Ganon one time to try to learn from him, but he "is busy with his own agenda." Similarly, he looks up to Little Mac, Ness, and Wii Fit Trainer and wants to learn from them, but none of them will associate themselves with him and have acerbically told him to go away many times. He has actually gotten high up in the HRC score and is at the top of Target Blast (without cheating), but Master Hand throws away his scores so only he knows about it.

:4morton:Morton Jr. is very cantankerous and grouchy. Overall, most find him unpleasant to be around, though everyone would take him over Larry. Bowser is actually planning on sending him to charm school because he is so grouchy. He is also obese and the largest eater there, even beating Foxy in an eating contest! (Chrom works at Freddy's) This gave him the name "Big Mouth" Koopa.

:4wendy:Wendy is spoiled and materialistic, but otherwise a nice individual...unless your name is Peach, Zelda, Rosalina, Palutena, or Lucina. She constantly engages in "competitions" to see who is the better princess (no one else pays any heed.) Surprisingly, she is good friends with Jigglypuff, as she improved Wendy's singing ability.

:4iggy:Iggy helps with improving and maintaining machinery of other fighters, but this is only to get the blueprints so he may make his own facsimiles for his domination plans. Shulk has seen this and thus will not let Iggy near any of his stuff. Iggy actually managed to fool Master Hand and escape to a world other than his own temporarily (normally smashers are stuck in the world of trophies until they are sent back to their own worlds.) He landed in the world of Twitch Plays Pokemon and met up with Bill. They are now Space Book friends (interdimensional social networking moderated by Francis) and help each other with their plans. Iggy is also incredibly misogynistic and the biggest pervert there, which doesn't do him any favors in social interaction.

:4roy:Roy likes fighting and is happy to have worthy opponents for once. Though many call him Bully Koopa, he grew out of his cold-blooded torture phase and prides himself on beating opponents with his muscles alone. He is ticked off that Master Hand forces him to stay in the clown car and on off hours challenges people without it. He is friendly with Little Mac.

:4lemmy:Lemmy has stunted development, which makes him physically and mentally like a young child, despite being around 20. He is a goof and hands out with Iggy most of the time. Secretly, all of the Koopalings fear him, as he has the greatest magic potential out of all of them. He only really uses it when he is enraged though. When he does, some say he is more than a match for Dimentio! :4robinm: once got him mad and had a magical duel with him. It took all of Master Fortress, Giga Bowser, the remaining Mii army, the enemies of Smash Run, the entire fighting cast, and :substitute: to mollify Lemmy; now M!Robin cowers as he walks by.

:4ludwig:Ludwig keeps to himself, trying to figure out everyone's weaknesses. He learned about how Bowser, Ganon, and Mewtwo in Melee, Tabuu, Mario, Sonic, and Snake in Brawl absorbed Master Core in attempts to take over the multiverse from ROB and is hatching his own plot. He is also the nicest one to Larry and made him "head of the Koopalings" so he can focus on his own plannings. Other than that, he is mercilessly cruel and tortures Bowser Jr whenever he gets the chance, as he found out people cannot die in this world. He is an intellectual rival with Iggy to try and control all.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
:4falcon:Leads an superhero type team (like the JLA and Avengers) with :4myfriends:as his muscle, :4zss:as their tech gal and :4sheik: like a Snake Eyes ninja for Stealth missions.

:snake:Was once a Memeber of that same team back in the Brawl days but retired due to a mission accident.

They mostly spend their time fighting Master/Crazy Hand, :4bowser::4ganondorf::mewtwopm::4bowserjr: from major plans and petty crap from :4wario: &:4dedede:.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
As a follow up to my previous post, :4marth: is suppose to give :4palutena: a case labeled:
IN CASE OF CRAZY YURI FANBOYS

However the following thing transpired

Marth: Okay in case you don't like to be paired up for some guy's fantasies, here are some things

Palutena: Ah but what if I happened to swing that way?

Marth: Um...I...don't know what to say

Palutena: And what if I told you I have my eyes on a certain lady?

Marth: Well I'll just give you some pointers. I'm a married man after all.

Palutena: Oh that's nice. So what can I do to make your granddaughter fall in love with me?

Marth:...wait are you talking about Lucina?

Palutena: Why, yes. I've been infatuated with her since the moment I laid my eyes on her.

Marth:...Sorry Palutena, but if you want my granddaughter's hand, you will need to get past me, thenCaptain Falcon, then Mewtwo, then Falcon again, Ness, Link, Falcon WITH Falchion, and-

Palutena: Oh relax I was just joking.

Marth: -then Ceada with an Arwing and-wait you were joking?

Palutena: For the most part, yes.

Marth: For the most part?.Are you saying?

Palutema: I'll let you figure that out.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ganondorf is completely inept with technology, and one time accidentally made a Vine of himself when trying to erase the pictures of him that Luigi took from his nPad. yes, this was a Parks and Recreation reference. and parodies of well known products yay

Following up on an earlier headcanon, the reason why Captain Falcon almost never takes his helmet off. (Kinda more of a source material headcanon like my Kirby and Meta Knight one earlier?) It was kinda inspired by an episode of the CW show The Flash that I saw last week, where the Flash, being the fastest man alive, is too slow to save a man from being killed and basically watches him die. It's kinda like that in this case; when he was younger (15 years prior in fact. He is currently 37 in his canon timeline; this happened when he was 22) he failed to save someone important to him (a friend? lover? family? you can interpret it however you want here) and the last thing the person saw before they died (how they died is open to interpretation too, but is generally the kind of death that can be prevented by someone running to save you) was Falcon's face. His true face.

Because of this, he hid his true face under the helmet, out of honor for that person and partially out of shame since he believes he can't show his face to anyone else, until he becomes stronger and faster to prevent the same thing happening to anyone else. It's also part of the reason he took up racing.

...wow, this went from hilarious to depressing pretty fast and I'm sorry

Last edited:

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
All fighters (and assist trophies) live in smash mansion, two people in one room as roommates. Everyone must do there part to help keep everything tidy(one day someone serves food, another day someone cleans the pool or etc.)

Meta knight only takes his mask off around kirby, because he already knows whats under there. He also eats a lot of food, like kirby. His roommate is kirby.

Dedede took bandana dee to smash mansion to do chores. Bandana dee secretly wishes he was a fighter too, so he can beat dedede up.

Dedede and Wario hate wii fit trainer, because she is always bothering them about exercise.

Palutena makes pit do all of her chores.

EDIT: stealing the head canon that shulk and bowser jr. are friends. from everyone

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Simple headcanon.
:4robinm: is very good with his magical abilities, but not very efficient with his sword play.
:4robinf:is the opposite, good sword play, but trouble using magic.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When on the MK8 Mario Circuit stage, :rosalina: gets very distracted because she really loves racing and would rather be doing that than fighting (especially since her stellar performance in combat has garnered negative reception from her audience anyway). If only she had brought her Comet Bike with her...

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
:4tlink: Wants to become a pirate not just any pirate but King of the Pirates! He's well rounded at sea and land often training himself against the various water hazards and hitting logs with his weapons. He sometimes naps outside missing a meal his dream hasn't really changed him, he only wants enough treasure by get by and pay off any damage he causes for being reckless. Playing with others he jokingly says "If it doesn't work out i'll just be a regular king." He goes to zelda asking if she can talk to her other self to keep in touch.

:4yoshi: Is a second generation Yoshi they live for 20 years, the yoshi before him had died early being infected by Subspace. In a heartbroken state the remains of the swarm infected a weak weeping Yoshi child, turning his skin black for a instant. The tribe elder offered him some fruit and had a talk cheering him up fixing his heart, Yoshi vowed to become strong and train everyday. Now 9 Yoshi stands upright and is a bit more serious then the yoshi before him, he fights to keep control around the Hands while not letting the smashers know about the swarm.
---------
So was gonna end by having him act let Yoshimitsu but decided against it, someone had to die cause of Subspace and cause of Yoshi's Story story everything kinda fell into place.

WhyteMage

Smash Rookie
Palutena eventually confided in Rosalina that she'd been having serious issues with her confidence. She waited until Rosalina had returned to her comet observatory, and in the middle of the night, broke down in front of Rosalina. She told her all about the Chaos Kin incident, and how it felt having a presence of pure chaos inside her, controlling her every action, even her mind. She told her about how, even with all her divine power, she was still helpless against it. And how she very nearly lost herself, Pit and Dark Pit, who had followed the Chaos Kin to rescue her, to the realm of chaos and how she felt entirely responsible for it. She was the one who sent Pit to attack the Lunar Sanctum, after all. Palutena even confessed that she sometimes would swear she could still feel its presence, even though Pit and Dark Pit destroyed it in the Chaos Vortex, and that she also would have nightmares. When Rosalina asked why Palutena hadn't told anyone about it before her, Palutena burst into tears. She was a goddess, and a goddess couldn't show weakness infront of her subjects. Pit was devoted to Palutena completely, but if he knew her inner suffering, his morale could take a serious hit, which would affect the few remaining centurions of Skyworld. Rosalina was stunned, she had nothing to say, all she could do was offer Palutena a shoulder to cry on, she couldn't understand what that would have been like.

Just something I thought of after I said in my last post (some odd 15 pages ago), that these two were friends. Seriously, has anyone else ever thought about what that part of KI:U would have been like for Palutena? You're a literal goddess, with the power to grant others flight, you can annihilate a foe in one strike (Hewdraw, if you wait too long, gets decimated by Palutena's 'clobberlaser'), but she was still taken over by the Chaos Kin. Scary stuff.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Palutena eventually confided in Rosalina that she'd been having serious issues with her confidence. She waited until Rosalina had returned to her comet observatory, and in the middle of the night, broke down in front of Rosalina. She told her all about the Chaos Kin incident, and how it felt having a presence of pure chaos inside her, controlling her every action, even her mind. She told her about how, even with all her divine power, she was still helpless against it. And how she very nearly lost herself, Pit and Dark Pit, who had followed the Chaos Kin to rescue her, to the realm of chaos and how she felt entirely responsible for it. She was the one who sent Pit to attack the Lunar Sanctum, after all. Palutena even confessed that she sometimes would swear she could still feel its presence, even though Pit and Dark Pit destroyed it in the Chaos Vortex, and that she also would have nightmares. When Rosalina asked why Palutena hadn't told anyone about it before her, Palutena burst into tears. She was a goddess, and a goddess couldn't show weakness infront of her subjects. Pit was devoted to Palutena completely, but if he knew her inner suffering, his morale could take a serious hit, which would affect the few remaining centurions of Skyworld. Rosalina was stunned, she had nothing to say, all she could do was offer Palutena a shoulder to cry on, she couldn't understand what that would have been like.

Just something I thought of after I said in my last post (some odd 15 pages ago), that these two were friends. Seriously, has anyone else ever thought about what that part of KI:U would have been like for Palutena? You're a literal goddess, with the power to grant others flight, you can annihilate a foe in one strike (Hewdraw, if you wait too long, gets decimated by Palutena's 'clobberlaser'), but she was still taken over by the Chaos Kin. Scary stuff.
I like this idea a lot, though Rosalina probably wouldn't be really passive about it. In fact, I think she would have a lot of advice to give to Palutena, considering Rosalina's own experiences.

Rosalina would tell Palutena to let Pit know of her inner turmoil, because as I would imagine she would put it, "sometimes a child is the wisest being of all". When Rosalina broke into tears after waking up from her delusion that her family was alive somewhere in space, and accepted that they have been gone for a long time, she burst into screaming tears. However, the only reason she was able to get through it was because of the Lumas. In particular, the first Luma she had ever met, who had been with her the whole time, personally told her that she had been like a mother to him even through her own suffering and anxiety, even despite being a mere child herself. It was through watching this Luma grow up to be the comet that would be inhabited by Rosalina and the other Lumas, that she realised the true magic a tight knit family could accomplish.

So despite the Lumas looking up to Rosalina as a mother, they did not think less of her when they saw her at her weakest. Instead, they did everything they could to make her feel better, and see meaning in life. I believe Pit would do the same for Palutena, no matter how sad or weak she is, especially considering how devoted he is to serving her. After all, he's helped her through so much already.

So Rosalina would know to tell Palutena that it is OK to confide in those who look up to you. Because people don't look up to others because they have to, but because they love and adore the people they look up to.

I also believe Palutena sees Rosalina as a pseudo-mother figure herself, in general. Rosalina isn't a goddess by title, but her role and her abilities certainly are at least on that level. And I believe Rosalina is much more experienced, being the protector of entire universes as opposed to the protector of a single world. By contrast, Palutena, although powerful, is somewhat inexperienced by comparison. Palutena didn't have the power to resist the Chaos Kin, which could be likened to the darkness in Palutena's heart being let loose by the Chaos Kin, while Rosalina actually possesses mind control herself. Then you have "Palutena's Revolting Dinner", in which Palutena actually managed to let herself be threatened by carrots (moments like this lead me to believe that much of Palutena's goddess powers comes from her staff, since she didn't have it on her in this animation).

However, I believe Palutena would dislike Rosalina at first, due to seeing her as competition, and possibly seeing her as pretentious. Though she'd probably warm up to her eventually, after seeing how she treats others, Pit especially. And this would lead to Palutena confiding in Rosalina and in the two becoming friends, who train together.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I like to think that some of the Smashers didn't find themselves through Smash...they found like a second self.

:4peach: was rumored to be competitive but no one knew. That was until melee when she kicked Mario and Bowser's rear.

:4shiek: acts a little mysterious, but will flip and taunt her opponent at any given moment avg the way she just denies a chance to recover was rude.

:4luigi: find limelight as a commentator. Think of him as this universe's Prog. People will respect him for that.

:4fox: used to be so serious all the time, but the time he spent here helped him relax and let's him act as a clown if he wants.

:4marth: is like a villain. Always on top and is hungry for victory, not to mention he can smack talk and back it up quite well.

Meanwhile :4shulk:: and :4rob: are trying to fix the Atari Jaguar CD, but they're coming to the conclusion...it's sentient.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4ganondorf: only knows how to play the organ because he had nothing to do during the 7 years waiting for :4link: to wake up. I mean, the world went to hell after :4link: took the Master Sword and :4ganondorf: took power. That said, :4ganondorf: can play some mean Bach.

:4metaknight: moonlights as an itamae, a chef in a Japanese restaurant. Hey, it's a side effect of having extremely good swordsmanship. Lon'qu would know. :p

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
:4roy: is :roymelee: in a costume.

The real :4roy: was therefore booted out, as he was assumed to be a cosplayer. He figured out how to get into Smash anyway: he appealed to Master Hand by wearing a :4darkpit: costume.

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Want :4roy: cannons? To bad :4wario2: time.

:4dedede: is one of the few people who are friends with :4wario2:.

When :olimar: first came in he got wafted. :troll:

:4rob: likes Virtual Boy Warioland but never told anyone.

:4peach: is scared to go into gold form. (BitF ftw.)

:4sheik:, :4greninja:, :4zss:, :4link:, :4shulk:, and :4sonic: wonders how :4wario2: runs so fast with those stubby legs.

:4wiifit: and:4wiifitm: tried to get :4dedede: and:4wario2: to do fitness exercises, but just laughed at them. (Unoriginality I know.)

:4luigi: is scared of ghost but :4diddy: knows that there is one that's scared of :4wario:. (Can anyone name it?)

:4wario2:,:4dk:, :4bowser:, :4littlemac:, and :4myfriends: participate in weight lifting contest to see who's the strongest. :4ganondorf: is banned cause they know he will cheat.

:rosalina: brought here cosmic bike with her one time and :4wario: ate it and never saw it again. (:troll::troll::troll:)

:4wario2:, :4kirby:, and :4dedede: don't want Bomberman or Mouser in for sota-obvious reasons.

:4palutena:, :rosalina:, :4metaknight:, :4ganondorf:, :4shulk:, :4pit:, :4darkpit:, :4zelda:, :4sheik:, :4link:, :4tlink:, and :4marth: are all terrified of :4wario2: unleashing his above-godly, physics defying, jaw dropping, bike stunt!!!!!!!!!! on some unlucky sucker.
EDIT: they hope it's patched but smashville is coming back sooo... yea.

:4gaw: however doesn't find it odd.

Last edited:

WhyteMage

Smash Rookie
I like this idea a lot, though Rosalina probably wouldn't be really passive about it. In fact, I think she would have a lot of advice to give to Palutena, considering Rosalina's own experiences.

Rosalina would tell Palutena to let Pit know of her inner turmoil, because as I would imagine she would put it, "sometimes a child is the wisest being of all". When Rosalina broke into tears after waking up from her delusion that her family was alive somewhere in space, and accepted that they have been gone for a long time, she burst into screaming tears. However, the only reason she was able to get through it was because of the Lumas. In particular, the first Luma she had ever met, who had been with her the whole time, personally told her that she had been like a mother to him even through her own suffering and anxiety, even despite being a mere child herself. It was through watching this Luma grow up to be the comet that would be inhabited by Rosalina and the other Lumas, that she realised the true magic a tight knit family could accomplish.

So despite the Lumas looking up to Rosalina as a mother, they did not think less of her when they saw her at her weakest. Instead, they did everything they could to make her feel better, and see meaning in life. I believe Pit would do the same for Palutena, no matter how sad or weak she is, especially considering how devoted he is to serving her. After all, he's helped her through so much already.

So Rosalina would know to tell Palutena that it is OK to confide in those who look up to you. Because people don't look up to others because they have to, but because they love and adore the people they look up to.

I also believe Palutena sees Rosalina as a pseudo-mother figure herself, in general. Rosalina isn't a goddess by title, but her role and her abilities certainly are at least on that level. And I believe Rosalina is much more experienced, being the protector of entire universes as opposed to the protector of a single world. By contrast, Palutena, although powerful, is somewhat inexperienced by comparison. Palutena didn't have the power to resist the Chaos Kin, which could be likened to the darkness in Palutena's heart being let loose by the Chaos Kin, while Rosalina actually possesses mind control herself. Then you have "Palutena's Revolting Dinner", in which Palutena actually managed to let herself be threatened by carrots (moments like this lead me to believe that much of Palutena's goddess powers comes from her staff, since she didn't have it on her in this animation).

However, I believe Palutena would dislike Rosalina at first, due to seeing her as competition, and possibly seeing her as pretentious. Though she'd probably warm up to her eventually, after seeing how she treats others, Pit especially. And this would lead to Palutena confiding in Rosalina and in the two becoming friends, who train together.
That's true. I forgot about the storybook on Rosie's loneliness. Been a while since I played Galaxy, might have to bust it out again and brush up on my lore (not to mention just to play that fantastic game again).

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
The duck in DHD is female, whereas the dog is male. Their names are Duckie and Doug, respectively, and are sometimes collectively referred to as DnD due to this. Of course, we're only talking about the deafult DHD, all the color swaps are their own, much like Villager's alts. The Dalmation is named Pongo, for instance.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Pit is the Donkey to Mario's Shrek.

And Captain Falcon runs his own training program. Like Coach Hines, he's known for giving outrageous threats to attendees that interrupt his teachings.

All the fighters also have an assembly prior to tournaments, which are often led by Mario. Captain Falcon is known to interrupt Mario or whoever is speaking, largely because he's constantly yelling at anybody in the crowd who isn't giving the speaker their full attention. This becomes such an annoyance, that Falcon is usually removed off stage when he starts derailing the assembly. Especially when he starts destroying things when he's demonstrating what he'll do to audience members (once again, like Coach Hines).

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4robinm: just came back from his Johto journey and got following Pokemon:
Usarang (Teddiursa is his first Pokemon)
Scizor
Donphan (to help break down walls)
Lapras (for more sea transportation)
Ampharos (really likes electric types)
Skarmory( cause it's a steel bird you can ride on..how is that now great?!)

Chrom is really happy for hits friend, although he hesitates on accepting Robin's invite for Hoenn. Frederick and Lissa assured him that they can look after Yslisse in his absence. Besides the council actually like the Pokemon Robin has been bringing him back. After all, who doesn't like cattle that not only provides milk but also can fight (miltank).

There has been talk about the pairing, PaLucina, is legit.

:4lucina:: denies the rumors as much as she can.
:4palutena: actually endorses these rumors and makes sure she acts all flirty to Lucina.

Of course :4marth: can't confirm or deny three rumors, but said, and quote:

"I do not care who you are, if you make my granddaughter cry through a broken heart...I will find you hunt you down, and then beat you up in bloody pulp...
assuming Ceada doesn't find you first in her Arwing....
or that Jay doesn't Falcon Punch you into next year...
Or that Mewtwo and Ness will break your mind and make you their servant for all eternity...
or"
three rest was cut off becausea was ge ganondorf worried it might get out of hand

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4robinm: Tries to get other female Smashers to join him and :4lucina: in bed. It only worked with :4palutena:, and that's because she has a thing for :4lucina:.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
:4robinm: Tries to get other female Smashers to join him and :4lucina: in bed. It only worked with :4palutena:, and that's because she has a thing for :4lucina:.
That completely contradicts my :4robinm:headcanon. He wouldn't have gotten that far with Lucina. Or anyone :L

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4shulk::, :4rob:, and :4bowserjr: are watching match videos of :4wiifitf: and :4wiifitm:. Not because they're perverts (i doubt the word even exists in their dictionaries) but they're trying to make sense out of their unusual hitboxes.

Chrom viciously asked Marth on why his daughter, Lucina, went insane, at least temporarily.

Marth said that madness runs in their blood and that insanity is inevitable. They can deal with it, but it never gets easier.

It's most prominent for people who saw the horrors of war.

Marth then ruffles Chrom's hair, and continues on, saying that being around with friends does alleviate some of the insanity. He even encouraged Chrom to go to the Pokemon journey with :4robinm:. If all else fails, they can get ike to pose as Chrom.

The two of them laugh at the idea.

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
:4myfriends:Sometimes feels the 5th wheel among the Fire Emblem cast not being of royal Blood or naturally fast, :4robinm:noticed him alone and admitted he isn't trilled with all the attention he gets. he likes Ike's Flame Sword and being headstrong yet caring while sometimes the voice of reason, they talked about fighting wars with agendas, politics, and revenge.

:4link: got to Know :4myfriends: more being friends with :4robinm:, he says he never been in a war but knows that there are many risks and no reward. He takes the time to learn and master his weapons and techniques so he can be prepared for anything, as such he knows get can reckless. He saviors every moment of everyday for it may be his last, looking forward to the day he can settle down.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
:4falcon:Leads an superhero type team (like the JLA and Avengers) with :4myfriends:as his muscle, :4zss:as their tech gal and :4sheik: like a Snake Eyes ninja for Stealth missions.

:snake:Was once a Memeber of that same team back in the Brawl days but retired due to a mission accident.

They mostly spend their time fighting Master/Crazy Hand, :4bowser::4ganondorf::mewtwopm::4bowserjr: from major plans and petty crap from :4wario: &:4dedede:.
Holy hell this idea is awesome.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • :4duckhunt: sleeps in :4ness:'s bed. Sometimes he gets so comfortable that ONLY he sleeps there, leaving no room for Ness.
  • :4lucario: is freaked out by Viridi and horrified by all the death he senses her being responsible for. :4charizard:, however, has a slight crush on her. Talk about his wings gets him flustered.
  • Because :pikachumelee: retired due to old age instead of being disgracefully thrown out, he's living in complete luxury now, all expenses paid. He still watches, and he's the one who suggested bringing back Kongo Jungle 64, which was once a counterpick when he was still active and a familiar stomping ground when he was champion.
  • :4bowserjr: forged himself a drivers' license because the Junior Clown Car can go at street-legal speeds. Nobody believes what it says that he was born in '87, though. Or that he has a moustache.

Top Bottom