• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Based on this photo, Dunban and Mr. Saturn are actually really good friends, and posed for this photo on Mr. Saturn's insistence. (He's using his psychic powers to levitate himself in front of Dunban.) Dunban was impressed by Mr. Saturn's intelligence and the two enjoy deep philosophical debates.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I got one.

Due to being excluded from the new Smash tourney Ridley is planning to wage war against the Smashers. With his army of Space Pirates and Primids that survived the events of SSE and have gone rogue, Ridley shall enslave everyone and crush those who oppose him. However it only takes three hits to bear him

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If this wasn't obvious, :rosalina: is a fan of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's work, especially one involving a little prince.

:4ganondorf: does not, I repeat: DOES NOT like green jelly beans. He has his minions sort them out which might explain his crappy dungeon setups. Someone needs to learn what needs to be prioritized.

:4bowser: is heavily in debt. He's an allegorical figure of the United States' position with China. I wonder who China is in this situation... :4wario2:. Hey, as long as :4bowser:'s in debt, :4wario2: gets constant money and leverage. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
My headcanon always has been and will be the following: The matches we see and play with the playable cast are merely for visual entertainment of the masses that equivalate to mere exhibition matches.

However, outside of the broadcasted spectacles, literally everyone around in Smash all participate in battles, events and games together. And by everyone, I mean every character that's a playable character, Pokeball Pokemon, Assist Trophy, Boss, Stage Boss, background characters in stages, all of the trophies themselves and everyone represented by stickers in Brawl. And while they switch out who gets to be the main representatives as the playable cast, no one actually ever leaves outside of that and everyone always shows up for the fun and games they all have together behind the scenes and it's one big happy party where everyone is invited. And now, that includes you and all of us through the Miis. (canon self-insert stories FTW lol)

And that is the basis for my headcanon Smash universe.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
NOTE: The following is from the headuniverse I've discussed previously. Viewer descression is heavily advised.

Gray-haired alt :4ganondorf: is the one from my Hyrule Warriors headuniverse, but that was a long time ago. Eventually, he seemingly destroyed his greatest threat, the Woodland Witch Warrior Woman, Lana, and took over the world and stuff. However, old age hasn't made him any less powerful, and now he plans to seek out the new generation of heroes and destroy their worlds and stuff. He wishes to challenge her again some day if she isn't dead.

Last edited:

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Lucina is happy as a clam to be here. She loves a good fight like nobody's business, and being able to regularly cross swords with people like Link, Marth, Ike, Pit or Meta Knight is basically the best vacation ever to her.

Samus and Rosalina are in very good relations. Being raised by the meditative, psychic Chozo, Samus is almost the only person in the roster with the cultural background to understand what in blazes Rosalina is talking about when she speaks of the cosmos (the other one being Palutena), and they are frequently found together when chilling out.

Bowser Jr spends most of his time pranking the other fighters in various creative, convoluted ways. Diddy has taken it as something of a challenge. Shenanigans abound. Dedede wants to smush the both of them for an undisclosed incident involving forks.

Pikachu keeps trying to munch on Olimar's Pikmin. They look tasty. (Charizard keeps trying to munch on Olimar. He looks tasty too.)

Wario keeps trying to steal Palutena's golden jewelry. It's gotten to the point Pit just dejectedly kicks him off the cloud on sight without asking whenever he sees him near Skyworld.

Bowser has been hitting the gym really hard between these last two games. Big part of the reason Wii Fit Trainer is in the roster this time around is the Koopa King pulling some favors to repay his personal trainer. He obviously denies this, of course, because Bowser owes nothing to no one.

Last edited:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
:4shulk:is the Doctor (Doctor Who)

Shulk has visions that see the future. the doctor has a telebooth that travel back/forward in time.
Shulk is a genius, and wants to become a scientist one day, The doctor is a genius as well.
Shulk is British, The doctor is British as well.
Both of them have chessy catchphrases.
Both of them has large followings and fanbases. (full of teenagers)
Both of them are handsome.

Guys, :4shulk:is the doctor, I solve the mystery of universe.
:079::079::079::079::079::079::079:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
:4shulk:is the Doctor (Doctor Who)

Shulk has visions that see the future. the doctor has a telebooth that travel back/forward in time.
Shulk is a genius, and wants to become a scientist one day, The doctor is a genius as well.
Shulk is British, The doctor is British as well.
Both of them have chessy catchphrases.
Both of them has large followings and fanbases. (full of teenagers)
Both of them are handsome.

Guys, :4shulk:is the doctor, I solve the mystery of universe.
:079::079::079::079::079::079::079:
I guess Shulk's really solving it, then.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Everyone is a fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and I mean everyone. Hence all the JoJo pose references you see.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Heheh...stoners.
No. Not stoners. Cragnons.
Expanding on one of my previous headcanons:
All 4 FE: A characters are from different universes.
:4robinm:Is from a universe where he married Lucina, and Chrom Married Maribelle
:4robinf:Is from a universe where she married Chrom.
:4lucina:is from a universe where Robin (Male) didn't Marry anyone. Chrom married Sumia.

Chrom is from a universe where he Married Olivia. The Robin of his universe (Female) Married Inigo.
Any and all family members can visit.

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad This thread you started is hilarious!! It's really catching on! I don't have a headcanon but...

My headcanon is that Sakurai is secretly Master Hand and his left hand man, Crazy Hand (who is secretly Miyamoto), work together to please their power source, Master Core (Iwata), by controlling all their pawns (IP's) and putting them out to appeal to the masses. One day however, a bunch of 3rd parties started showing up and were showing off and the people loved them. Master Core saw an opportunity arise from this as it could take those 3rd parties and make them its pawns, building up its entire mass...

To be continued... Maybe.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:4drmario:wants to be back in Smash Bros, and knows just how to get back in...
He devises a sinister plot to get back in. He spreads a special gas around the Smash Bros' home, and then he waits for them to get sick. They have a doctor, they got a new one after :4drmario: was cut. (In this headcanon, Dr. Mario didn't stay as the Smash doctor)
Soon, the doctor begins to be overwhelmed by the amount of sick patients, so he says that if anyone else gets sick, he will have to send them to a doctor's office outside of the Smash Bros' Mansion/Home/Hotel/Whatever you want it to be. :4drmario:then spots :popo:, and becomes angry, remembering all the times he was beaten by them during the Melee years. He gasses them too, sending them to the hospital outside. Dr. Mario enters the hospital to treat some patients. and he passes by the Ice Climbers, slipping something into their medication.
5 days later, both Climbers inexplicably die. The doctor taking care of them is put on trial for malpractice and murder, while the Smashers are left to mourn over the ICs. When they get down to business though, they realize that they need some people to replace the Ice Climbers. Dr. Mario just happens to pass by a little later, saying that he heard the news, and they ask him if he wants to return, and he says yes.
they still need another person though, so they decide to invite Mewtwo back, and so Mewtwo decided to come back, but wanted to finish training first, so he was a little late.
And that's why...
Ics are gone, but Doc and M2 returned.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
•Master Hand is in charge of the shenanigans that go on at the Smash (insert large residential building here, preferably mansion or dorms), and his office is found at the core (get it) of the building's ground floor.

•The smash 4 announcers voice is Master Hand's voice. He acts like that outside of the events as well, professionally hammy attitude, sporadic yelling and all

•The Smash Mansion/Dormatory has each fighter and cut veteran rooming with someone else. The listing is as follows.

Mario and Luigi
Peach and Zelda
Link and Sheik
Pit and Dark Pit
Bowser and Dedede
Little Mac and Shulk
Sonic and Mega Man
Pac Man and Game and Watch
Lucina and Female Robin
Male Robin and Ike
Rosalina and Palutena
Samus and Female WFT
Male WFT and Doc Mario
Duck Hunt and ROB
Olimar and Alph
Bowser Jr. and Ludwig
Larry and Lemmy
Roy Koopa and Morton
Iggy and Wendy
Captain Falcon and Ganondorf
Kirby and Meta Knight
Jigglypuff and Pikachu
Charizard and Greninja
Lucario and Mewtwo
Fox and Falco
DK and Diddy
Ness and Lucas
Marth and Roy
Villager and Toon Link
Nana and Popo (Ice Climbers)
Wolf and Snake
Squirtle and Ivysaur
Red and Good Chrom
Doc Louis and Evil Chrom

• Little Mac and Shulk are bros due to their roomate status and sport a friendly rivalry to boot (Punch is mightier than the sword, Italian-American Brooklyn accent vs Cockney British accent)

•Master Hand usually disallows same-sex rooming, but made three exceptions: Popo and Nana (innocent), Iggy and Wendy (siblings), and Link and Shiek (Let's just say some strings and favors were attached to this one and leave it at that) (Also yes, Shiek is a girl, those aren't masculine abs, they're feminine muscle shapes with lots of wrapping, imo)

•I should probably mention this one, it's a doozy: The Smashers are not directly lifted from their worlds, they are corporal forms of the essence of those characters. They are a perfect match in appearance and personality, and are aware of their game character status, in many cases unlike their canon counterparts. Because of this, they are fully aware of their adventures in a new game when it comes out.

•Characters in series like the Zelda series who have multiple incarnations area mix and match of those character's appearances in each game. The exceptions are Toon Link (Essence of Links in Toon Zelda games) and Sheik (essence of times where the sheik persona is used, mostly OoT)

• Most roommates are friends or even friendly rivals, but from what's been seen, Falcon and Ganon avoid speaking to each other.

• Link and Sheik look without the hat and mask exactly how they looked in the OoT manga (haven't read it? Do it.)

• Samus has grown suddenly and inexplicably tired of everyone and their mom trying to go out with her

Stealing Borrowing Grima!FRobin headcanon and to a lesser degree, Autistic!MRobin each with their own Chrom. The Chroms generally act the same, despite their Robins being opposite. E. Chrom dresses darker than G. Chrom around the dorms so nobody confuses them.

• Sonic is just the most radical guy ever. He still uses 90's slang every now and then, but as most people have figured out, it's not because of him holding on to his glory days, it's a side effect of doing it for a decade straight, longer if Sonic Heroes counts as having hammy 90's slang.

• There's a saying going around the mansion that if someone's being a daredevil, they're 'Livin like Larry'. The koopa has crashed more clown cars than you can count.

• Due to Shulk hanging around Sonic and Mega Man a lot, so does Little Mac now.

I will be back with more of these cancerous canons.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
R.O.B, although quite on the outside, is an independent sassy black woman constantly judging everyone in its thoughts.
Pretty much canon now:

"gurl I say guuuuuurl"

After Mewtwo's return was announced, some of the other candidates who weren't considered the first time are lining up to apply for the tournament as well. Some of those potential fighters include Dixie, Wonder Red, Bandana Dee, Wolf, Snake, and Fiora.

The Ice Climbers, however, left the Smash Dorms to go on their own journey. It's unknown if they'll return...

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
•Master Hand usually disallows same-sex rooming, but made three exceptions: Popo and Nana (innocent), Iggy and Wendy (siblings), and Link and Sheik
Nana is a girl.
Wendy is a girl.
Sheik is a girl, which you clearly know.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "disallows opposite-sex rooming".

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
•Master Hand is in charge of the shenanigans that go on at the Smash (insert large residential building here, preferably mansion or dorms), and his office is found at the core (get it) of the building's ground floor.

•The smash 4 announcers voice is Master Hand's voice. He acts like that outside of the events as well, professionally hammy attitude, sporadic yelling and all

•The Smash Mansion/Dormatory has each fighter and cut veteran rooming with someone else. The listing is as follows.

Mario and Luigi
Peach and Zelda
Link and Sheik
Pit and Dark Pit
Bowser and Dedede
Little Mac and Shulk
Sonic and Mega Man
Pac Man and Game and Watch
Lucina and Female Robin
Male Robin and Ike
Rosalina and Palutena
Samus and Female WFT
Male WFT and Doc Mario
Duck Hunt and ROB
Olimar and Alph
Bowser Jr. and Ludwig
Larry and Lemmy
Roy Koopa and Morton
Iggy and Wendy
Captain Falcon and Ganondorf
Kirby and Meta Knight
Jigglypuff and Pikachu
Charizard and Greninja
Lucario and Mewtwo
Fox and Falco
DK and Diddy
Ness and Lucas
Marth and Roy
Villager and Toon Link
Nana and Popo (Ice Climbers)
Wolf and Snake
Squirtle and Ivysaur
Red and Good Chrom
Doc Louis and Evil Chrom

• Little Mac and Shulk are bros due to their roomate status and sport a friendly rivalry to boot (Punch is mightier than the sword, Italian-American Brooklyn accent vs Cockney British accent)

•Master Hand usually disallows same-sex rooming, but made three exceptions: Popo and Nana (innocent), Iggy and Wendy (siblings), and Link and Shiek (Let's just say some strings and favors were attached to this one and leave it at that) (Also yes, Shiek is a girl, those aren't masculine abs, they're feminine muscle shapes with lots of wrapping, imo)

•I should probably mention this one, it's a doozy: The Smashers are not directly lifted from their worlds, they are corporal forms of the essence of those characters. They are a perfect match in appearance and personality, and are aware of their game character status, in many cases unlike their canon counterparts. Because of this, they are fully aware of their adventures in a new game when it comes out.

•Characters in series like the Zelda series who have multiple incarnations area mix and match of those character's appearances in each game. The exceptions are Toon Link (Essence of Links in Toon Zelda games) and Sheik (essence of times where the sheik persona is used, mostly OoT)

• Most roommates are friends or even friendly rivals, but from what's been seen, Falcon and Ganon avoid speaking to each other.

• Link and Sheik look without the hat and mask exactly how they looked in the OoT manga (haven't read it? Do it.)

• Samus has grown suddenly and inexplicably tired of everyone and their mom trying to go out with her

Stealing Borrowing Grima!FRobin headcanon and to a lesser degree, Autistic!MRobin each with their own Chrom. The Chroms generally act the same, despite their Robins being opposite. E. Chrom dresses darker than G. Chrom around the dorms so nobody confuses them.

• Sonic is just the most radical guy ever. He still uses 90's slang every now and then, but as most people have figured out, it's not because of him holding on to his glory days, it's a side effect of doing it for a decade straight, longer if Sonic Heroes counts as having hammy 90's slang.

• There's a saying going around the mansion that if someone's being a daredevil, they're 'Livin like Larry'. The koopa has crashed more clown cars than you can count.

• Due to Shulk hanging around Sonic and Mega Man a lot, so does Little Mac now.

I will be back with more of these cancerous canons.
Why do the two Chrom's act the same?
Some more headcanons from me:
The only Smashers that share rooms are:
  • :4robinm: rooms with :4lucina:, because of their marriage. Their twins, Morgan and Marc also stay with them in their room. Their room is the same as the normal rooms, but with a larger bed for both :4robinm:&:4lucina:, along with cribs for both of their twins. It also has baby care taking supplies for them too.
  • :4bowserjr:,:4larry:,:4roy:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4morton:,:4lemmy:, and :4ludwig: because they're siblings, and it would be easier for them to share a room. It's loaded with toys and games for them so they reek havoc on the rest of the mansion.
  • :wolf:,:pt:,:ivysaur:,:popo:,:squirtle:,:lucas:, and :roypm: because they are all cut characters, so they get a special room as compensation. :mewtwopm: and :4drmario: used to be here, but they got new rooms once they became Smashers.
  • :4pit: and :4darkpit:, because no one expected :4darkpit: to show up, and they didn't have enough rooms for him. It's a temporary arrangement.
  • :4pacman:,:4megaman:,:4sonic: and:snake: all get very special rooms due to being third party characters, which they keep even when cut.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4mario::4sonic: are best friends and the console wars were just a cover
:rosalina::4samus:/:4zss: are also friends because samus can tell anything to rosalina, but :4peach: is still rosie's bff
:4pit: gets jealous when :4palutena: gives others more attention, and vice versa
:4charizard: is :4pikachu::4kirby::4duckhunt: mentor
:4bowser: still only loves :4bowserjr:and wishes the others were never born

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
:mewtwopm: wants to accompany his return with a massive choreographed dance to this track, featuring backup dancers and fireworks, but is worried it will ruin his image. He's debating between doing it anyway and murdering anyone who makes fun of him for it, or just wiping their memories.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Nana is a girl.
Wendy is a girl.
Sheik is a girl, which you clearly know.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "disallows opposite-sex rooming".
Yes.

... Anyways, it appears I have a question.

Why do the two Chrom's act the same?
Some more headcanons from me:
The only Smashers that share rooms are:
  • :4robinm: rooms with :4lucina:, because of their marriage. Their twins, Morgan and Marc also stay with them in their room. Their room is the same as the normal rooms, but with a larger bed for both :4robinm:&:4lucina:, along with cribs for both of their twins. It also has baby care taking supplies for them too.
  • :4bowserjr:,:4larry:,:4roy:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4morton:,:4lemmy:, and :4ludwig: because they're siblings, and it would be easier for them to share a room. It's loaded with toys and games for them so they reek havoc on the rest of the mansion.
  • :wolf:,:pt:,:ivysaur:,:popo:,:squirtle:,:lucas:, and :roypm: because they are all cut characters, so they get a special room as compensation. :mewtwopm: and :4drmario: used to be here, but they got new rooms once they became Smashers.
  • :4pit: and :4darkpit:, because no one expected :4darkpit: to show up, and they didn't have enough rooms for him. It's a temporary arrangement.
  • :4pacman:,:4megaman:,:4sonic: and:snake: all get very special rooms due to being third party characters, which they keep even when cut.
Because Evil Chrom isn't really evil. He just married a woman who is, due to being Grima and stuff. He's as nonchalant about his position as Good Chrom is about his best freind's strange antics.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yes.

... Anyways, it appears I have a question.

Because Evil Chrom isn't really evil. He just married a woman who is, due to being Grima and stuff. He's as nonchalant about his position as Good Chrom is about his best freind's strange antics.
Evil Chrom: So the Robin from my timeline is my wife. She's also Grima and stuff.
Good Chrom: Sounds fun. The Robin from my timeline just married my daughter. I feel old.
Evil Chrom: Sucks to be you.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
:4falcon:goes to a truck stop one day and immediately heads over to the bathroom
he rushes to the door in a hurry because he really needs to take a piss
the very second he opens the door, the first thing he sees is :4wiifitm: washing his balls in the sink
:4falcon:takes the sink out of the wall and beats the everloving **** out of :4wiifitm:
he then decides to urinate behind the building
Ew...
Wtf

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
:4bowser: still only loves :4bowserjr:and wishes the others were never born
That's just cruel. Q_Q

Anyway, time for some of my headcanons.

The fighters live on Smash Island, where all Miis live as well. Instead of living in a Smash Mansion, the fighters live in multiple dorms, but the dorms are close together and they meet at the main building to eat and for freetime activities. It's like a university campus or something. The Miis, however, live all in a big city. Nintendo Land and the Wara Wara Plaza are located there too.

The rather... confusing relationships in the Mario Universe are explained by the fact that the Mario games are all either staged or novels written by Rosalina (The Paper Mario series always was seen as a story that was in a book!). Shigeru Miyamoto hinted at the Mario characters being actors after all.

Speaking of Shigeru Miyamoto, while it's true that the Koopalings aren't Bowser's biological children, they are very well his adopted ones. He cares about them with loads of heart, and he was overjoyed when he got a letter from Master Hand telling him that he can spend time with them and look for them while he's on Smash Island because he always felt bad before for just leaving them at home. He also loves all of them equally much.

For character personalities:
Let's just start with the Marioverse, because we already scratched on Mario headcanons.

:4mario:Mario
Mario is friendly and energetic and always eager to meet new people and visit new places, however, he can be quite cocky or insensitive at times. He loves challenges, and he is very determined to always get things done by himself. That usually goes horribly wrong when he tries cooking, and his food is known for being absolutely bad. He loves playing video games in his free time, especially with friends.

:4drmario:Dr. Mario
Mario from an alternate timeline where he decided to study medicine and become a doctor instead of the Jack-of-All-Trades he's known for to be. He doesn't interact with people quite as much, and his personality seems to be shrouded in mystery... He is responsible for the health of the fighters, and he gets along quite well with the Wii-Fit Trainers. Together they schedule special fitness programs for some of the fighters, much to their dismay.

:4luigi:Luigi
Luigi is a nice guy and is, after he overcame his shyness, always eager to help everyone, but he is quite clumsy. For that reason he usually still ends up being the Butt Monkey, despite him getting more popularity in the Nintendoverse. He doesn't really seem to mind that after he became more confident, though, and lives a happy live with everyone in the mansion. Currently, he seems to be rather interested in Rosalina... He trusts and loves his brother a lot, despite Mario being kinda insensitive sometimes.

You don't want to make him mad by hurting Mario. You won't like it when he's mad.

:4peach:Peach
Peach always seems to have her head in the clouds. Actually, she does have her smart and witty moments, but her mind seems more focused on tea parties, chatting with the other girls, her beloved Mario and other fighters romances (For some reason, she adamantly believes that Female Robin has a thing for Shulk...). She actually asked Master Hand for more female companions, and she is very happy about all the new girls that moved to Smash Island. She isn't just a good cook (Her attempts at teaching Mario how to cook did fail tragically though because of his stubborness), but she actually takes care of the gardens of the campus alongside with Olimar. While this may seem like girly hobbies, she is not to be underestimated.

:4bowser:Bowser
Bowser looks and acts like a tough guy. He's hot-blooded, reckless, boastful and always seeking for a challenge.

...He actually seems to be a completely soft guy underneath his hard shell (Pretty literally, duh.). He can be quite the buffoon, he loves children and he cares a lot about all of the young fighters, being like a daddy-figure to them. And it's not just when with kids when he shows his soft spot: He deeply cares for his friends and rivals alike, and he's always there for them, either to have a fun time or to comfort them. While he often feels lonely after losing his wife shortly after Junior was born, he doesn't seem to have any interests in a new relationship, surprisingly. Peach is one of his best friends though, although he always gets confused by her strange conclusions.

Those are my headcanons for the place where the fighters live, some Mario universe headcanons + the first 5 character bios!
It was a lot of fun to write, and I hope you like it!

Last edited:

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
That's just cruel. Q_Q

Anyway, time for some of my headcanons.

The fighters live on Smash Island, where all Miis live as well. Instead of living in a Smash Mansion, the fighters live in multiple dorms, but the dorms are close together and they meet at the main building to eat and for freetime activities. It's like a university campus or something. The Miis, however, live all in a big city. Nintendo Land and the Wara Wara Plaza are located there too.

The rather... confusing relationships in the Mario Universe are explained by the fact that the Mario games are all either staged or novels written by Rosalina (The Paper Mario series always was seen as a story that was in a book!). Shigeru Miyamoto hinted at the Mario characters being actors after all.

Speaking of Shigeru Miyamoto, while it's true that the Koopalings aren't Bowser's biological children, they are very well his adopted ones. He cares about them with loads of heart, and he was overjoyed when he got a letter from Master Hand telling him that he can spend time with them and look for them while he's on Smash Island because he always felt bad before for just leaving them at home. He also loves all of them equally much.

For character personalities:
Let's just start with the Marioverse, because we already scratched on Mario headcanons.

:4mario:Mario:
Mario is friendly and energetic and is always eager to meet new people and visit new places, however, he can be quite cocky or insensitive at times. He loves challenges, and he is very determined to always get things done by himself. That usually goes horribly wrong when he tries cooking, and his food is known for being absolutely bad. He loves playing video games in his free time, especially with friends.

:4drmario:Dr. Mario:
Mario from an alternate timeline where he decided to study medicine and become a doctor instead of the Jack-Of-All-Trades he's known for to be. He doesn't interact with people quite as much, and his personality seems to be shrouded in mystery... He is responsible for the health of the fighters, and he gets along quite well with the Wii-Fit Trainers. Together, they schedule special fitness programs for some of the fighters, much to their dismay.

:4luigi:Luigi:
Luigi is a nice guy and, after he overcame his shyness, always eager to help everyone, but he is quite clumsy. For that reason he usually still ends up being the Butt Monkey, despite him getting more popularity in the Nintendoverse. He doesn't really seem to mind that after he became more confident, though, and lives a happy live with everyone in the mansion. Currently, he seems to be rather interested in Rosalina... He trusts and loves his brother a lot, despite Mario being kinda insensitive sometimes.

You don't want to make him mad by hurting Mario. You won't like it when he's mad.

:4peach:Peach:
Peach always seems to have her head in the clouds. She has her smart and witty moments, actually, but her mind seems more focused on tea parties, chatting with the other girls, her beloved Mario and other fighters romances (For some reason, she adamantly believes that Female Robin has a thing for Shulk...). She actually asked Master Hand for more female companions, and she is very happy about all the new girls that moved to Smash Island. She isn't just a good cook (Her attempts at teaching Mario how to cook did fail tragically though because of his stubborness), but she actually takes care of the gardens of the campus alongside with Olimar. While this may seem like girly hobbies, she is not to be underestimated.

:4bowser:Bowser:
Bowser acts like a tough guy. He also looks tough, he's hot-blooded, reckless, boastful and always seeking for a challenge.

...He actually seems to be a completely soft guy underneath his hard shell (Pretty literally, duh.). He can be quite the buffoon, he loves children and he cares a lot about all of the young fighters, being like a daddy-figure to them. And it's not just when with kids when he shows his soft spot: He deeply cares for his friends and rivals alike, and he's always there for them, either to have a fun time or to comfort them. While he often feels lonely after losing his wife shortly after Junior was born, he doesn't seem to have any interests in a new relationship, surprisingly. Peach is one of his best friends though, although he always gets confused by her strange conclusions.

Those are my headcanons for the place where the fighters live, some Mario universe headcanons + the first 5 character bios!
It was a lot of fun to write, and I hope you like it!
Time to adopt some of those as my own. Good job once again, Lemmeh.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon's favorite song is Fugefat by the Octopus Project. Anyone who watched the Smash documentary knows why i chose that song.
He also has a girlfriend from Akainea, the continent where Marth hails from. Marth introduced Palla to his best friend. The relationship is still strong.
M!Robin came back from his Pokemon Journey in less them a month. He brought back his own Charizard, Aerodactyl((for quick air combat), Gengar (to put his enemies to sleep), Cloyster (having a really hard shield to take cover while having loving swiftly on sea), Alakazam (who is a freaking powerhouse), and Jolteon because it's electric.
Chrom thinks the decision was the best one he made. Of course he has to full in the paperwork on letting M! Robin keep the Pokemon and in Yslisse.
Sadly M!Robin is nowhere close to communicating with Charizard perfectly.
:4ness:.somehow got some of the smashers to sub got the teachers at Onett's Primary School. These include:

:4robinf: Math
:4ganondorf: History
:4shulk:: & :4zss: Science
:4wiifit: :4wiifitm: & :4littlemac: PE
:4link: Music
:4rob: English
:snake: Art

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Captain Falcon's favorite song is Fugefat by the Octopus Project. Anyone who watched the Smash documentary knows why i chose that song.
He also has a girlfriend from Akainea, the continent where Marth hails from. Marth introduced Palla to his best friend. The relationship is still strong.
M!Robin came back from his Pokemon Journey in less them a month. He brought back his own Charizard, Aerodactyl((for quick air combat), Gengar (to put his enemies to sleep), Cloyster (having a really hard shield to take cover while having loving swiftly on sea), Alakazam (who is a freaking powerhouse), and Jolteon because it's electric.
Chrom thinks the decision was the best one he made. Of course he has to full in the paperwork on letting M! Robin keep the Pokemon and in Yslisse.
Sadly M!Robin is nowhere close to communicating with Charizard perfectly.
:4ness:.somehow got some of the smashers to sub got the teachers at Onett's Primary School. These include:

:4robinf: Math
:4ganondorf: History
:4shulk:: & :4zss: Science
:4wiifit: :4wiifitm: & :4littlemac: PE
:4link: Music
:4rob: English
:snake: Art
Really? Only gen one Pokemon?

Top Bottom