• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
.[/quote]
Huh? I fail to see how. Have I offended you in any way? If so, I deeply apologize. It was not my intention.
Is there something about my headcanons that you don't like? If so, you may have to live with it, as I have no intention of changing it. Each of us is entitled to our own opinions, no? xD

No, seriously. I'm really sorry if I've offended you.
Sheik is not a man. She's a beautiful, beautiful woman <3

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4wendy: - Is extremely vain, and spends all the time when she's not fighting dressing herself up. She attempts to steal Peach and Rosalina's crowns on a daily basis, and even tried to take Marth's tiara crown once, only to get the biggest verbal lecture she had ever had from Bowser that it was illegal to even touch the damn thing.
-She is very envious of Palutena's long, green hair.

:4shulk:- Shulk loves playing the guitar and singing love songs. He hosts a show with K.K Slider every Saturday.
-The girls drool over his British accent, because c'mon, the British accent is the hottest accent ever.
-Shulk watches the other swordsmen to try and learn any new techniques.

:4sheik:- Sheik is a man, and is a completely separate character from Zelda. In Melee and Brawl, the two were trapped in the same body, with Zelda dominating. The two could interact with each other through a clear surface, such as a mirror or a window.
-Sheik likes to scare people by sneaking up on them.
-Sheik is extremely good at making fairy cakes, something he is very embarrassed about, until Link told him that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

:4link:- Link mentored Marth when he first debuted in Melee. The two have the best bromance in the mansion.
-Link is like an overprotective big brother to Zelda, and he used to have a crush on her, but it was merely a phase. He doesn't let her go anywhere near the villains if they're newcomers.
-Link and Marth have a battle every year, which is the most anticipated fight of the year. It's a sword-only fight. So far, Link has won 1-0, but that was during their first ever battle, back in Melee. Ever since then, they've drawn.

:4lucina:- Lucina is extremely snarky to Marth and Ike at first, because that is her way of covering up her nervousness. She snaps out of it when her mother, :4robinf:, gives her a massive scolding.
-Lucina gets along brilliantly with :4villagerf:, and the two meet up to eat fruit, for some reason, possibly because :4villagerf:has so much fruit that Lucina has never seen before in her future.

:4robinm:- Robin is extremely geeky when it comes to the history of the other Smashers. He can recite everything that had ever happened to them all, which disturbs them.
-Robin has a large scar that runs between his left shoulder blade, and his right hip. Ike walked in on him when Robin was shirtless, and saw it. When questioned, Robin flipped. To this day, only Ike knows about it, and doesn't know where it is from.
-Robin is married to Olivia, and is very overprotective of Inigo and Morgan.

:4myfriends:- When Ike first saw Marth in the Brawl tournament, he knew he was a man straight away. When questioned by the more naïve Smashers such as Pit and the Pokémon Trainer, Ike replied with "If Soren can't fool me, nobody can".
-Ike is very protective of the other Fire Emblem characters, so...:4marth::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::roypm:. If one of them gets hurt, Ike will seriously flip. He once nearly stabbed Wario for taunting :4robinm:for being such a geek. Needless to say, this makes Marth very amused as he is technically the oldest as he debuted first(1990), so he should be the overprotective one.

:4marth:- Marth is known as the King of Smash, as he dominated the Melee and Brawl tournaments(such bias, I know). He eventually lost all will to fight as other Smashers, such as Ganondorf and Bowser shunned him for it. His fighting spirit was renewed when Link knocked some sense into him by saying: "If you don't get out there and fight, I will kick your behind. If you don't want to fight, then why are you even here?! This is pathetic, Marth. Don't let them get you down! You shouldn't need to hold back! Blahblahblaaaaa~" You get the picture.
-Marth has multiple sides to his personality. He has a naïve and innocent side, sometimes rather childish, like he was in the very first Fire Emblem game. But then, he has a serious, extremely dangerous side, which only arises when he is really mad. He also can be a sarcastic, snarky guy, or a bucket full of sunshine. Or he can be a quiet, loner type of guy, which he was when he debuted in Melee because he couldn't understand anyone until he met Roy, and Master Hand literally hammered the English language into their heads.
-Stealing from someones headcanon which I really like a few pages back...Marth can lapse into insanity and start hallucinating blood, screaming, and dead bodies, and will start laughing maniacally, due to insanity being carried in Anri's bloodline. Luckily, Master Hand locks him into a separate room with a chain to keep him away from the other Smashers. The others are dreading when or if Lucina does the same thing.

Others:
-Marth and Link and singlehandedly solo a majority of the Smashers. The only ones who stand a chance are::snake: :4ganondorf::4zss::4falcon::4metaknight::4mario::4fox::4falco::4sheik:and :mewtwopm:. Because of this, Master Hand put a power limiter on them, in the form of a Japanese kanji symbol for Seal on the back of Marth's right shoulder, and in Link's earring.
-The SSE groups are really close.

That's all...so much Marth bias! xD Oh well. Also, I try not to incorporate any yaoi/yuri in my headcanons as I know that some people are very uncomfortable with it. Unlike me. I am a mahoooooosive Yaoi/Yuri Fangirl. I know. You can kill me now.
Inigo is not miniChrom, and Morgan isn't a sadistic princess.... You have my permission to die.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4gaw: is kind of like a primitive version of Sheogorath, judging by the various games he’s been in. One day, he’s saving a never-ending stream of people from a burning building, the next, he’s keeping lions in a cage missing two walls, and after that, he just takes some time to juggle.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
In an alternate reality, characters from all of Nintendo's franchises partake in a competition called "Super Rap Bros.".

One time :4drmario: and :4sonic: tried to bring back :snake: as a hologram during one of their tours. The crowd loved it, but :4drmario: decided against using it again.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4wendy: - Is extremely vain, and spends all the time when she's not fighting dressing herself up. She attempts to steal Peach and Rosalina's crowns on a daily basis, and even tried to take Marth's tiara crown once, only to get the biggest verbal lecture she had ever had from Bowser that it was illegal to even touch the damn thing.
-She is very envious of Palutena's long, green hair.

:4shulk:- Shulk loves playing the guitar and singing love songs. He hosts a show with K.K Slider every Saturday.
-The girls drool over his British accent, because c'mon, the British accent is the hottest accent ever.
-Shulk watches the other swordsmen to try and learn any new techniques.

:4sheik:- Sheik is a man, and is a completely separate character from Zelda. In Melee and Brawl, the two were trapped in the same body, with Zelda dominating. The two could interact with each other through a clear surface, such as a mirror or a window.
-Sheik likes to scare people by sneaking up on them.
-Sheik is extremely good at making fairy cakes, something he is very embarrassed about, until Link told him that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

:4link:- Link mentored Marth when he first debuted in Melee. The two have the best bromance in the mansion.
-Link is like an overprotective big brother to Zelda, and he used to have a crush on her, but it was merely a phase. He doesn't let her go anywhere near the villains if they're newcomers.
-Link and Marth have a battle every year, which is the most anticipated fight of the year. It's a sword-only fight. So far, Link has won 1-0, but that was during their first ever battle, back in Melee. Ever since then, they've drawn.

:4lucina:- Lucina is extremely snarky to Marth and Ike at first, because that is her way of covering up her nervousness. She snaps out of it when her mother, :4robinf:, gives her a massive scolding.
-Lucina gets along brilliantly with :4villagerf:, and the two meet up to eat fruit, for some reason, possibly because :4villagerf:has so much fruit that Lucina has never seen before in her future.

:4robinm:- Robin is extremely geeky when it comes to the history of the other Smashers. He can recite everything that had ever happened to them all, which disturbs them.
-Robin has a large scar that runs between his left shoulder blade, and his right hip. Ike walked in on him when Robin was shirtless, and saw it. When questioned, Robin flipped. To this day, only Ike knows about it, and doesn't know where it is from.
-Robin is married to Olivia, and is very overprotective of Inigo and Morgan.

:4myfriends:- When Ike first saw Marth in the Brawl tournament, he knew he was a man straight away. When questioned by the more naïve Smashers such as Pit and the Pokémon Trainer, Ike replied with "If Soren can't fool me, nobody can".
-Ike is very protective of the other Fire Emblem characters, so...:4marth::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::roypm:. If one of them gets hurt, Ike will seriously flip. He once nearly stabbed Wario for taunting :4robinm:for being such a geek. Needless to say, this makes Marth very amused as he is technically the oldest as he debuted first(1990), so he should be the overprotective one.

:4marth:- Marth is known as the King of Smash, as he dominated the Melee and Brawl tournaments(such bias, I know). He eventually lost all will to fight as other Smashers, such as Ganondorf and Bowser shunned him for it. His fighting spirit was renewed when Link knocked some sense into him by saying: "If you don't get out there and fight, I will kick your behind. If you don't want to fight, then why are you even here?! This is pathetic, Marth. Don't let them get you down! You shouldn't need to hold back! Blahblahblaaaaa~" You get the picture.
-Marth has multiple sides to his personality. He has a naïve and innocent side, sometimes rather childish, like he was in the very first Fire Emblem game. But then, he has a serious, extremely dangerous side, which only arises when he is really mad. He also can be a sarcastic, snarky guy, or a bucket full of sunshine. Or he can be a quiet, loner type of guy, which he was when he debuted in Melee because he couldn't understand anyone until he met Roy, and Master Hand literally hammered the English language into their heads.
-Stealing from someones headcanon which I really like a few pages back...Marth can lapse into insanity and start hallucinating blood, screaming, and dead bodies, and will start laughing maniacally, due to insanity being carried in Anri's bloodline. Luckily, Master Hand locks him into a separate room with a chain to keep him away from the other Smashers. The others are dreading when or if Lucina does the same thing.

Others:
-Marth and Link and singlehandedly solo a majority of the Smashers. The only ones who stand a chance are::snake: :4ganondorf::4zss::4falcon::4metaknight::4mario::4fox::4falco::4sheik:and :mewtwopm:. Because of this, Master Hand put a power limiter on them, in the form of a Japanese kanji symbol for Seal on the back of Marth's right shoulder, and in Link's earring.
-The SSE groups are really close.

That's all...so much Marth bias! xD Oh well. Also, I try not to incorporate any yaoi/yuri in my headcanons as I know that some people are very uncomfortable with it. Unlike me. I am a mahoooooosive Yaoi/Yuri Fangirl. I know. You can kill me now.
Like it. Although you missed one more part of Marth's personality where he is somewhat cocky and arrogant, but cane seriously back up his skills. That would be similar to Ken Hoang, who I based some of Marth's traits in my fanfic.

Marth's best friiends, at least in Smash, are::mewtwopm::4falcon::4sheik:and:4ness:

Marth is somewhat like a overprotective grandparent of:4lucina: and Chrom. They find it a little embarrassing, but Marth says "just be thankful Ceada isn't here. She would dote you two into oblivion." and encourages Lucina to make some friends.

Lucina made SOME friends, which include:
:4shulk:: no one sure how they hit off, but they're really close
:4bowserjr:: only because he is friends with Shulk. so by extension, he's also friends with Lucina.
:4rob:: Although she still doesn't understand the concept of "robots" despite Shulk doing his best to explain it to her.
:4palutena:: Both are pretty close. Some say they might be TOO close.

:4robinm: wants to become a Pokemon Trainer. Chrom had to weight his options and the possible rewards and disasters. In the end, he gave his best friend the supplies he neeeds to go to his epic pokemon and journey, and he will make sure that Frederick and Lissa go with him.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • :younglinkmelee: and :4tlink: are the same person, reincarnated between Melee and Brawl. He's regained some of his old self's skills and memories, such as how to efficiently use Fire Arrows in close combat, during the time between Brawl and 4.
    • :4link: is a little disturbed by :4tlink:, since he's unknowingly [his mentor, the Hero's Shade], and thus he feels the same presence around him as he did before.
  • :4ness: enjoys flying when not in a fight. When he's not locked in combat, he can focus more of his energy on keeping himself aloft.
  • :4duckhunt: sleeps with a squeaky toy shaped like a Flipper.
  • Cranky Kong feels weird getting new memories of watching the Smashers during his youth due to the 75m stage. Complicated time travel stuff. He blames it on stress and seeing too much of them around lately on Jungle Japes.
  • :4pikachu: is really excited that :mewtwopm: is coming back. Really, really excited, because back when he was still :pichumelee:, he looked up to him and thought he was so cool. :pikachumelee: is considerably less enthusiastic about it.
  • :4villager: tends to post non-sequitr messages on the gathering area's public bulletin board. Sometimes general statements, sometimes a diary to himself, and sometimes utter gibberish.
  • :4yoshi: is flustered that he has so many fans now, and attributes his performance to there being an exceptionally good crop this year.
  • :4robinm: keeps his tomes under lock and key after an incident where he once left Nosferatu out in the open by mistake, and :4luigi: tried to read it, thinking that it was the actual story the spell was named after.
  • :4lucina: tries to look into the Monado from time to time out of mild homesickness. It doesn't work for her, of course, but it makes her feel better just trying.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
*Since I mentioned this elsewhere- :4lucina: likes to garden sometimes. After coming from a world where flowers didn't bloom, she loves any chance to add more into the world.
*Tortimer was hesitant to allow the fighters to fight on his island because of the destruction they could cause, but :4villager: convinced him that it'd bring in the bells since tourists would flock to watch all these famous heroes fighting. :rosalina: often buys shells off of Leila to make her happy.
*The Pikmin :4olimar: and :4alph: use in SSB, unlike in his home games, don't die- the ghost Pikmin that appear are just holograms for dramatic effect.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
:4shulk:: no one sure how they hit off, but they're really close
:4bowserjr:: only because he is friends with Shulk. so by extension, he's also friends with Lucina.
:4rob:: Although she still doesn't understand the concept of "robots" despite Shulk doing his best to explain it to her.
I like these 3 headcanons.

ImReallyFeelingIt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sailings
Telling some of my headcanons and bringing some up that some people probably would like to think about:

:4megaman: has a super tiny crush on:4zss:
:4palutena: and :4sonic: race alot when they have free time with palutena winning most of the time.
:4peach: gives her challengers tea after matches.
:4mario: and :4sonic: Practice before matches together.
:4link: and :4tlink: get confused when they see each other during matches.
:4palutena: and :4lucina: are secretly married. Totally.
:4peach: and :rosalina: have a sisterly bond.
:4zelda: is jealous of :4peach:'s good looks.
:4kirby: and :4pacman: partake in eating contests, mostly fruit.
:4villager: will be the reason there will be no more smash brothers games because he kills all the smashers.
:4gaw: and :4pacman: are secretly married, too. Totally.
A few smashers thought :4luigi: was older than :4mario:.
:4myfriends: has a rivalry with :4littlemac:.

Eer, that's all for now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As realized in another thread: :4bowser:sees himself as Edward Rochester and sees :4peach: as his dear Jane, therefore, :4bowserjr: is Adele Varens, and the other Koopalings are a result of past "flings" or Billie Jean incidents that he couldn't avoid 'cause he ain't smooth like Michael Jackson. In short, :4bowser: had 8 "Koopalettes" in his life, is tired, angry, and sad, but he finds hope and light in :4peach: .

In conclusion, :4mario:'s a -bleep-. :p

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
:4wendy: has cooties, and it started an epidemic once. Imagine everyone on the roster having her lips and salivating uncontrollably.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

It's going around that Female Robin is Grima.
My headcanon is that it upsets her that those rumors are being spread around.
That reminds me- I forgot if I said this before, but assuming :4robinf: is the mother of :4lucina:, the reason she seems so harsh in her victory line is actually more concern than snarkiness. She tends to come across as blunt, even when she doesn't intend to, and she's genuinely worried her daughter might rush into something to defend Chrom and get herself in danger.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4wendy: has cooties, and it started an epidemic once. Imagine everyone on the roster having her lips and salivating uncontrollably.
That sounds like an STD. What are we gonna call it? "Wendy's"?

Dude 1: "Eh, brah, I'm gonna go and get me some Wendy's."
Bro 2: *sweating Bullet Bills* "What?! You crazy, man?! Why'd ya want to get an STD?"
Dude 1: "STD? Nah, brah, I'm talkin' 'bout Wendy's the fast food joint."
Bro 2: "Oh, geez... Be specific, man. Dude, you almost gave me a heart attack."

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Inigo is not miniChrom, and Morgan isn't a sadistic princess.... You have my permission to die.
Hey, hey. That's really harsh. If you don't agree with my headcanons then that's fine. I don't care. What I do care about, is you basically telling me to go die. S'not nice, man. :(

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
That sounds like an STD. What are we gonna call it? "Wendy's"?

Dude 1: "Eh, brah, I'm gonna go and get me some Wendy's."
Bro 2: *sweating Bullet Bills* "What?! You crazy, man?! Why'd ya want to get an STD?"
Dude 1: "STD? Nah, brah, I'm talkin' 'bout Wendy's the fast food joint."
Bro 2: "Oh, geez... Be specific, man. Dude, you almost gave me a heart attack."
Heheh...stoners.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Mr. Game & Watch spent all the time between Brawl and this game on the couch eating junk food. He didn't get fatter, as he's 2D, but he's totally out of shape. This explains why he sucks so bad this time, and his down taunt is literally sitting down and catching his breath.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Mr. Game & Watch spent all the time between Brawl and this game on the couch eating junk food. He didn't get fatter, as he's 2D, but he's totally out of shape. This explains why he sucks so bad this time, and his down taunt is literally sitting down and catching his breath.
People in Game & Watch games have varying body shapes, despite all being 2D. *stamps "UNACCEPTABLE" on headcanon*

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4robinf: discovered coffee and loves to drink it. Her husband, Chrom, is concerned about her her drinking so much coffee, but she assured him she'll be alright. She only drinks 17 cups per day.

It wouldn't be so bad but :4lucina: also became a coffee drinker. She doesn't drink as much as her mother. She only drinks 13 cups per day.

:roymelee: was offered a chance to be dlc, but passed it to Mewtwo. He says he'll continue living in Marth's closet.

:4kirby: is hungry...FOR VICTORY! That's why he is so good right now. It also helps that he got training from :4jigglypuff:, who us one of the gods of Smash (or goddess).

:4palutena: is actually mad that :rosalina: is much stronger than her. :4pit: is worried on what she'll do while :4darkpit: is packing up his suitcase in case something happens.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
:4robinf: discovered coffee and loves to drink it. Her husband, Chrom, is concerned about her her drinking so much coffee, but she assured him she'll be alright. She only drinks 17 cups per day.

It wouldn't be so bad but :4lucina: also became a coffee drinker. She doesn't drink as much as her mother. She only drinks 13 cups per day.

:roymelee: was offered a chance to be dlc, but passed it to Mewtwo. He says he'll continue living in Marth's closet.

:4kirby: is hungry...FOR VICTORY! That's why he is so good right now. It also helps that he got training from :4jigglypuff:, who us one of the gods of Smash (or goddess).

:4palutena: is actually mad that :rosalina: is much stronger than her. :4pit: is worried on what she'll do while :4darkpit: is packing up his suitcase in case something happens.
Love it! :)

:4marth: is extremely cranky in the mornings until he has his coffee. When the coffee machine breaks down, the other Smashers stay away from :4marth:and:4robinf:. :4robinm:records everything that the two do when they are deprived of coffee.

:4zelda:and:4peach:are massive tea drinkers, and have started a Tea Club. :4sheik::4fox::4palutena::rosalina:and:4mario:are members. :4falco:doesn't let :4fox:live it down.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Hey, hey. That's really harsh. If you don't agree with my headcanons then that's fine. I don't care. What I do care about, is you basically telling me to go die. S'not nice, man. :(
I was joking around... Sorry about that...
Uh, why female Robin? I assume you've explained earlier.
:4robinf:=Grima. I need to increase the villain count somehow. The Chrom she summons in her FS is the one from her timeline, who joined Grima. He's the same rank in E.V.I.L. as Yellow Devil, Metal Face, Dark Emperor, and other stage bosses that aren't Ridley.
:4dedede:,:4darkpit:,:4wario:, and :4mewtwo: were invited, but declined since they aren't really 'evil'

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
I was joking around... Sorry about that...

:4robinf:=Grima. I need to increase the villain count somehow. The Chrom she summons in her FS is the one from her timeline, who joined Grima. He's the same rank in E.V.I.L. as Yellow Devil, Metal Face, Dark Emperor, and other stage bosses that aren't Ridley.
:4dedede:,:4darkpit:,:4wario:, and :4mewtwo: were invited, but declined since they aren't really 'evil'
It's fine, really. All is forgiven, no hard feelings. :)

:4kirby: has a massive crush on :4jigglypuff:.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
- :4roy: used to mock :4marth: for his friend :roypm: not "coming back", not knowing really who he is.

In that time Marth prohibited him going on what used to be Roy's room (now occupied by Lucina). :4roy: however managed to sneak in and went to hang out there until photos of :roypm: fell off from a secret closet of Marth's. When seeing :roypm:'s fiery blade and fighting style, :4roy: grew unexpected respect and fondness to the veteran swordsman, and nowadays tries to hide it fiercely from others. Reasons being that the Koopaling finds :roypm: "too cool" because Sword of Seals (" Ph4r!!!11 Sword") and what appears more outward and brash nature compared to other FE-characters, also because he share his namesake.

Nowadays :4roy: reluctantly waits to meet :roypm: and doesn't seem more prone on messing around with Marth. He tries to work out bringing subject of Marth's old friend but with not much avail. :4roy: also idolizes:4sonic: because he is just the coolest thing alive.

- :4lemmy: has proven to get most well along with the Smashers, thanks to his youthful and playful personality. This has also made him a new “Smash Kid” to the crew already having :4villager:, :4ness:, :4diddy: and :4tlink:, along others. :4bowserjr: and other Koopalings however feel jealousy, also trying to make sure :4lemmy: doesn't get too influenced with the "nice twerps" and might have to drag him away unless the little Koopaling gets hidden from them. :4lemmy: himself enjoys casual Smash-fights the most, preferably with chaotic stages and items on high frequency to ensure as much wacky mayhem as possible. One can just imagine his immense joy after hearing about 8-Player Smashes being a possibility on top of already being capable of joining in Smash after having greatest time in Mario Kart 8.

- :4marth: warns :4robinm: about the internet probably turning him to a next "slash-material pretty boy celebrity" akin to what he had to go through since the days of Melee. :4robinm: is really flustered about the aspect but suddenly feels like his self-confidence is about to get a major boost if it'll happen. In other ways, he likes it, but at the same time, he doesn't know how to take it without being afraid of losing his distinctual humility.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
:4mario::4luigi: have weird flashbacks everytime they fight on the Wrecking Crew stage. They don't remember much of it, only that there was a big angry guy and that they used Golden Hammers.

Friday night is movie night, when :4kirby::4dedede::4bowser::4ness::4sonic::4pit::4yoshi: all sit around and watch movie adaptations of their games.

:4dedede::4luigi::4ness: are all really close bros.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Friday night is movie night, when :4kirby::4dedede::4bowser::4ness::4sonic::4pit::4yoshi: all sit around and watch movie adaptations of their games.

Inb4 :4villagerf: tries to interrupt them everytime just so they could watch the Animal Forest - The Movie. Also Olimar and Pikmin are advertising their newest short coming up soon.

:4pikachu: prefers to not mention the PokeAni because about everyone feels like puking due it having expired in anything special years ago and still being shoehorned everywhere where it goes.-

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mewtwo's return was met with mixed reactions among the other fighters:
- :4robinm: quickly went to Master Hand's library to research on him and plan a new strategy with Chrom.
- :4darkpit: stepped forward without hesitation and picked a fight with him, only to be chucked away by strong psychic powers.
- :4greninja: seemed indifferent, but thought on how Mewtwo would perish to his shadowy ninja techniques. He's lucky to be a Dark-type and immune to Mewtwo's psychic powers...
- :4jigglypuff: began to sing in celebration. Everyone got asleep for a while, to her amusement.
- :4ganondorf: just smiled evilly. He had another chance to show Mewtwo his power and planned to defeat and humiliate him.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • :4villager: has several pets that he spends a lot of time taking care of, including three pikmin and a baby Yoshi. Strangely enough, he got them before he came here, thanks to Tom Nook and a few lucky Play Coins. He, of course, lets :4yoshi: play with the little one whenever he wants.
  • :4robinm::4robinf: have managed to become the dominant consciousness in their bodies and absorb Grima's power, which is what allows them to use dark magic and regenerate their equipment. They are able to allow him to take over if the need ever arises by any chance, but for obvious reasons, that's an absolute last resort.
  • :4luigi: was directly inspired by :4drmario: stopping by to start medical school. He already knows a surprising amount about injury – probably because he's been scared enough most of his life to obsessively try to figure out how to prevent them in himself.
    • Dr. Luigi graduated first, inspiring Mario to go into the field, and both brothers developed the Megavitamins together. Luigi's L-shaped capsule was the prototype – a larger capsule was needed because the formula had not been distilled as much as possible without losing effectiveness yet. The smaller capsules were for reduced dosages at first, but Mario eventually figured out how to purify the medicine enough so that there was almost no wasted space. Doc still fondly remembers the entire experience, undisturbed that it's a stable time loop that caused it. Dr. Luigi didn't come to the past with him due to resigning himself to being exclusively a healer.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Whenever Isabelle is summoned in a battle and Villager is present, she yells at him/her for leaving behind the town they're Mayor of.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Add onto this how hammy Morgan can get in some Supports (Owain's), and... Poor Chrom.:laugh:

With the news of :mewtwopm:'s return, :4mario:, who is the main one in charge of selecting fighters (with input from the rest of the original 12 so he doesn't get too biased), has been overwhelmed. He decided to make a suggestion box so he didn't constantly get approached every hour of the day for this. :4bowserjr: has been begging for more villains so he can (secretly) overthrow :4mario: and basically rule over SSB. :4roy: wants :roypm: because he figures anyone who shares his name must be cool. :4ness: wants Lucas back, or one of his Chosen Four friends, as he got used to having another person from his world with him and has gotten a bit lonely. He also misses :popo: as they essentially helped him form the "kids'" group in Melee. :4lucina: has tried to ask for her brother Morgan, but :4robinf: has tried to tell her that he prefers strategizing behind the scenes and that their world is well repped as it is. :4lucario: misses :snake:. :4villager: has asked for Lyle so he can take revenge on him for being so annoying. :4pikachu: misses :pichumelee: (or if you think he's the evolved form of him, he misses the original :pikachumelee:). :4wario2: simply put :4wario2: in the box over and over. :4zss: threatened anyone who put Ridley in, hence why the poor guy got passed up again for now. An anonymous fighter has put in names such as "Goku," "Pink Gold Peach," and "Stunfisk," and no one knows who it is. Most suspect :4duckhunt:, being a prankster, but they wonder how he could possibly write out his suggestion with paws...

(And no, I don't seriously want most of this, it's just for fun)

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
The story of Smash 4 is that a lowly commoner (:4villager:) who sets out on a journey to fight against new and experienced fighters alike, and work his way up to the ruler of the world. By gathering money and paying for harder challenges, he is finally able to fight this ruler: the Master Core. But alas, victory is short-lived, as the entire thing was a ruse; the Villager is petrified in a statuesque form, and Master Core continues his tyranny over the Smash Bros world.

Top Bottom