• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Final Video Presentation: Dec. 15

The time has come: "Catch the final video presentation dedicated to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on Dec. 15 at 2 p.m. PT. Masahiro Sakurai will provide details on Cloud and more in this worldwide broadcast." This will be the final Smash presentation we receive according to this official Nintendo announcement.

Outside of Cloud, what will be covered in the direct? Will we learn about the Smash Ballot at last? New stages? Costumes? Does this mean that we will soon enter the era of the final patch? Start the speculation in the comments below and stay tuned for any breaking updates on the presentation!

Comments

Incoming melee physics dlc

Cant wait, hopefully that will be when cloud is available for purchase

Last edited:
A Final Video Presentation eh? We'll it's about time. Too bad I'll be taking a final that day, but as long as I get the information then I'll be fine.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see Wolf coming back and ma' girl Lyn following along.... I mean, that is happening, right? RIGHT?
Lyndis would be amazing, but I doubt Sakurai will put her in. Lyndis is bae though lol
And wolf? All the people who cried wolf will cry wolf if he gets in or not lol

Last edited:
I'm not able to keep calm... RIDLEY HYPE :D
More seriously, I secretly (or not) hope for :
- A Metroid character : Dark Samus or a Metroid would be great
- King K.Rool
- Petey Piranha <3

I'm hyped af, but I was hoping it would be this friday. Now I have to get through 1 more final, and 2 long shifts at work before the direct D:!

Since this is the final broadcast, this is likely this is the last chance for DLC...
Although I hope they still add patches in the future

Hmm, if this means that balance patches will be stopping, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR TEH BUFFS! PLZ SAKURAI, THE DDD COMMUNITY IS BEGGING YOU!

Oh, boy!! Hopefully we get the Inklings, Isaac and/or Banjo & Kazooie and not Shovel Knight and Shantae.

To be fair with a lot of this like, this is the last smash announcement.

We don't know about it showing up with ballot or other stuff later.

Still it is possible. Let's see what happens.

Wolf is coming. At the beginning of clouds trailer it's all space. It foreshadows his trailer. I hope :4bowserjr: gets the buffs he needs.

So long to my dreams of seeing IC's, Bomberman, Rayman, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Shovel Knight and Professor Layton in smash 4..

Still.. Wolf and King K. Rool are happening right??

I just want Snake to come back. And Mecha-Fiora because Project X Zone 2. And...maybe X music somehow as well, or DLC music in general.

[sobs in corner]

Even though this presentation will be the end of Smash Bros Wii U, I can't work up the same volume of excitement as all you people. I'm sure they've got something cool up their sleeves, but I hardly expect to have my world shattered. I mean, there's only one character I would be legitimately hyped to see join the battle, and it isn't Cloud.

I would also approve of a patch that disabled drowning.

This is it, the final announcement. All of joy, our salt, and most certainly our hype has been building up to this. Whether Sakurai gives us heaven or delivers us hell, I'm ready for anything.

Let's rock.

Last edited:
Yeah... If it's going to be a ballot character it's going to be something that your typical Smashboarder will hate like Dry Bowser or Steve from Minecraft.

It looks like the 15th will have an overcast, not the 16th. :smash:
Actually it's the 16th in Europe and Japan. Still on the table, not that he's said anything big yet...

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!!

My Hopes are Etither
Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Zero (Megaman Zero) Bomberman, Sora & Knuckles

I DONT WANT NO LEAKS WHAT SO EVER I WANNA BE SURPRISED & CAUGHT OFF GUARD LIKE I DID WITH CLOUD.

But i believe the Direct may be like how the Roy/Ryu one was
& they were all released like the Cloud one were prob gonna have
Cloud + Veteran + Ballot Winner
a Few Stages, Amibios Costumes Miss Stuff Etc

NEW ADVENTURE MODE??? i can only Dream.

I'm glad it's going to be on the 15th. I completely missed the Cloud reveal since I was in class. I have no class and no final on the 15th so bring on the hype!

D
It's going to be sick can't wait to see Cloud and whoever else gets unveiled! It's the final presentation they'll go out with a bang!

"AND MORE"

Really hope it's Wolf and Snake. It would be amazing if we got somebody else with them too.

Last edited:
I think this is the last time we'll get new characters and stages, so pray to your Smash Gods that your favourite one gets blessed.

:231:

Some people are acting like this is the end of DLC, but that's not exactly the case. It's just the last video presentation specifically dedicated to Smash. Like they could still have a trailer for something down the line in a general direct.

Characters are a given, but I'm curious as to what else may be revealed. New modes would be great. I'd love for a mode like PM's All Star Versus.

Top Bottom