• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Megaman being confirmed was probably my highlight of E3. Along with Kingdom Hearts 3 FINALLY being announced!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I thought it was Sora with some kinda weird clothing.. <-- Best reaction @ 4:42
His reaction to Super Mario 3D World seems tame compared to mine... as you guys probably know by now, I am a big fan of cats, Super Mario Bros. 2, and Toad. I was literally squeeing, jumping up and down and thanking God. :awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
My hype for Mega Man started high, but now I'm pretty much over it. My hype for villager has been at a constant medium level, and my hype for Wii Fit Trainer went from Zero to THE MOST HYPED CHARACTER. She's cool, I dig her. Even if we don't get any other character I want, I'll be okay.

I wonder if Marth wasn't shown because he's unlockable again?

Megaman being confirmed was probably my highlight of E3. Along with Kingdom Hearts 3 FINALLY being announced!

It's about time.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Not gonna lie I squeeed when I realized the Villager made it in, Nook was my first choice but I am just over joyed we got a playable rep for animal crossing period! Megaman was the icing on the cake for me lol

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Not gonna lie I squeeed when I realized the Villager made it in, Nook was my first choice but I am just over joyed we got a playable rep for animal crossing period! Megaman was the icing on the cake for me lol
Honestly, Tom Nook never made sense in the first place... why would they put in a NPC over the protagonist, the one you actually play as?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well my excitement wasn't that big compared to many others, since I'm picky. So i gotta settle for the new Pit and Bowser for now. But once and if Palutena appears, oh boy... us KI fans will be all over around cheering and appearing to spread the hype!
I really do talk about Palutena too much, but I can't help it. >_<

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well my excitement wasn't that big compared to many others, since I'm picky. So i gotta settle for the new Pit and Bowser for now. But once and if Palutena appears, oh boy... us KI fans will be all over around cheering and appearing to spread the hype!
I really do talk about Palutena too much, but I can't help it. >_<

I don't mean to burst any bubbles, or be a debbie downer, buuuuuuut, I would try to be hyped for everything, because you never know who's going to be left out. If the trailer was any indication, Sakurai clearly doesn't think like we do.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't mean to burst any bubbles, or be a debbie downer, buuuuuuut, I would try to be hyped for everything, because you never know who's going to be left out. If the trailer was any indication, Sakurai clearly doesn't think like we do.
Well Pit and Bowser were my 2 brawl mains and seeing em improved so far is great, but I don't got much to be proud bout unless you know who is revealed playable. I have low expectations and little wants, but that's a double-edge sword if some of it didn't happen.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
All I remember was me being upset initially, thinking that the game was going to be cel-shaded. Then thankfully I realized the the 3DS speakers on the boarder of the screen and was introduced to a more cartoon-realistic style when Mario did that whole particle transition.

I expected a Capcom character after seeing the first part of the trailer, because at the bottom at the end of the copyright line it said Capcom ..LTD. I then got all ansy; and then 10 secs later my speculation was put to rest...

I still can't believe he's in the game.....(I also can't believe WFT made it too) :dizzy:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yet you have some people who think they know Sakurai like a book. Nobody can predict him, NOBODY!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I agree. With that SAID, I do think we're going to get:

Pac-Man
Little Mac
Miis
Dixie Kong
Mewtwo
Chrom

Everything else though, is up in the air for me.

(I'm not a Mega Man fan at all. His moveset seems interesting, anyway.)

Exactly how I feel.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Scandalous, yes, I know.

(I'm not a Mega Man fan at all. His moveset seems interesting, anyway.)
Relax, I just got hyped with his confirmation.
Because I recently played Megaman 2. My first Megaman game. ( Yes, I just played it now. I been wasting my time with other NES games. )

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yet you have some people who think they know Sakurai like a book. Nobody can predict him, NOBODY!
After Wii Fit Trainer, we can officially say that Sakurai is unpredictable. That was quite the trollish move he pulled...
There are still people upset over the fact that he chose the Wii Fit Trainer as a playable character. And he chose her because he knew nobody would expect her!

I have a hunch that he will still pull another trollish move... I don't know why, but I can't shake off this feeling...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Relax, I just got hyped with his confirmation.
Because I recently played Megaman 2. My first Megaman game. ( Yes, I just played it now. I been wasting my time with other NES games. )

I haven't played 2 in a while, even though it's the only MegaMan game I have. :chuckle:

[Corn]

Smash Ace
Im not a fan of Mega Man, but his animations, sound effects, and awesome music in the trailer brings back memories of my friends who did play his games.

He looks so true to the series that I just cant complain at all about him.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can care less about which new Fire Emblem characters we get. (Honestly, I never liked playing any of the FE characters in Smash)
I can see Pac-man being the only viable Namco newcomer.
I'm still hopeful for Lil Mac, after seeing that that boxing ring stage having a striking resemblance to to the rings/circuits in Punch-Out!!
As for Dixie...I would rather get King K. Rool over her.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I can care less about which Fire Emblem characters we get. (Honestly, I never liked playing any of the FE characters in smash)
I can see Pac-man being the only viable Namco newcomer.
I'm still hopeful for Lil Mac, after seeing that that boxing ring stage having a striking resemblance to to the rings/circuits in Punch-Out!!
As for Dixie...I would rather get King K. Rool over her.
If Sakurai includes Dixie over K. Rool, it would prove that he has 0 regard for what the fans actually want, seeing how K. Rool is far and away one of the most requested newcomers. Only Megaman and Mewtwo are more wanted.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
If Sakurai includes Dixie over K. Rool, it would prove that he has 0 regard for what the fans actually want, seeing how K. Rool is far and away one of the most requested newcomers. Only Megaman and Mewtwo are more wanted.
The frustrating thing is that he seems to cater more towards the Japanese crowd, leaving out us European/American/Austrailian guys/gals.
While they get their characters that only they are familiar with like Marth (Which is understandable) and Lucas, we are left to take whatever he gives us...

Last time I checked Ridley & King K. Rool aren't so popular with the majority of the Japanese Nintendo fans...

Hickory

Smash Cadet
For god's sake, you all can turn anything into a "Sakurai doesn't care about the fans" argument. He just included Villager and Mega Man. Get over yourselves.

If Dixie does get in, I'd love to see her as Diddy's partner a la Ice Climbers.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah the fact he included Megaman (And many fan favourites in Brawl and Melee) should tell us that he does listen to the fans. I don't really get why some people keep insisting that he doesn't. :/

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy and Dixie likely won't team up. Cause they can't team up in DKCR: Tropical Freeze as far as I know. Which is a shame. So no, it'll likely not happen.

Chrom seems extremely likely cause of the Fire Emblem Awakening stage, and it being the first actual specific Fire Emblem stage.

Am sorry for fans of the Flare Boy, but it seems far more likely Chrom will get the 3rd spot for a Fire Emblem newcomer. Am hoping Roy makes it in regardless. But Ike is actually the only Fire Emblem character I really care about at this point.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Diddy and Dixie likely won't team up. Cause they can't team up in DKCR: Tropical Freeze as far as I know. Which is a shame. So no, it'll likely not happen.

Chrom seems extremely likely cause of the Fire Emblem Awakening stage, and it being the first actual specific Fire Emblem stage.

Am sorry for fans of the Flare Boy, but it seems far more likely Chrom will get the 3rd spot for a Fire Emblem newcomer. Am hoping Roy makes it in regardless. But Ike is actually the only Fire Emblem character I really care about at this point.

Chrom's likely because of a stage? Must I point you to Brawl's Smashville or Hanenbow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom