• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Well, at least X1 won't need 24/7 online connection.
X1 you know...what has this world come too...sounds like your talking about turtlebeaches...

Sony & Nintendi indeed taking gameplay/games in general as priority expecially nintendo like always its what matters people!

Xbox 1= Sky TV & Windows PC.....

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Dark, you make the type of posts I expect from someone who has the word dark in his/her username.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I really hope Bowser and DK have at least an alternate skin which is more cartoony. They're cool and well done in Brawl, but too damn different from the original. I understand the reason behind it, but I think Sakurai overdid it. Especially with Bowser.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Dark, you make the type of posts I expect from someone who has the word dark in his/her username.
Is that a insult or?
Geez man why is everyone hating! Cant i just fit in with the rest? If you aint got nothing nice to say then dont say anything...

I havent insulted 1 person since i joined here but yet every guy has got daggers to MY THROAT?

Chill man..i come in peace im am not your enemy...

D

Deleted member

As long as you type like a 4th grader hyped on caffeine and have random moments where you type like a crack addict just learning to type, you will never fit in.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Lurking, lurking, lurking

I really hope Sakurai keeps his promise about the wait being "worth it". You better manage to make our genitals explode when unveiling SSB4.
What the **** is wrong with you Horsetail? :laugh:

The new Xbox is called the Xbox ONE!

Thats totally not going to be confusing at all. *sarcasm*
Is the Xbox One an add-on for the 360/Xbox? :awesome:

I'm hyped for the nintendo directs, I just...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You could try not talking like a crazy person for starters.
So just reading the headlines from my Facebook feed via Kotaku, X1 requires the Kinect to function, there is no backwards compatibility, and playing used games will require a fee.

Playstation 4 it is then.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
English may not be my native language, but I make the effort to make sure everyone understands what I want to say.

D

Deleted member

Ok i type on a phone
Im not a english teacher
you and haberno got problems....
Both are irrelevant. Typing on a phone doesn't mean you are incapable of typing properly.
And not being an "English teacher" is a pathetic excuse. Especially when we have someone like Frost who doesn't have English as his first language, and he's typing just as good as someone who pretty much only speaks English like myself.

The problem is you are too lazy to type right.

EDIT: And neither excuse the bile that is a few pages ago.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oh, the times when I used just a 3DS to type in here back in the old days... times go fast.

Also I think I used to be hella more awkward back then.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Both are irrelevant. Typing on a phone doesn't mean you are incapable of typing properly.
And not being an "English teacher" is a pathetic excuse. Especially when we have someone like Frost who doesn't have English as his first language, and he's typing just as good as someone who pretty much only speaks English like myself.

The problem is you are too lazy to type right.

EDIT: And neither excuse the bile that is a few pages ago.
Well if i was to list reasons you will label them excuses and nice try trying to get me in a argument with you...i would rather give the devil a blowjob then argue with you or Halberno......

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hey, let's relax guys. We came here to talk about games (SSB4 in particular), No need to be attacking Dark Pheezy like this.

It's not like he was disrespecting anybody. Let us talk about games and not each other's character, people.
#RealTalk

D

Deleted member

Good job, you have proven you aren't as dumb as your typing makes you out to be. I'm being sincere, by the way.
Now give me my blowjob. :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So just reading the headlines from my Facebook feed via Kotaku, X1 requires the Kinect to function, there is no backwards compatibility, and playing used games will require a fee.
Wait, really? Source plz. If it is true, then now we know why EA "stopped" using Online Passes.

D

Deleted member

It seems my joke on essentially comparing myself to the devil went over a few heads.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wait, really? Source plz. If it is true, then now we know why EA "stopped" using Online Passes.
Show me the Starfax! (I really gotta make a pic of that)

I believe it even without the source though, they already are implementing a used console fee if you purchase a used Xbox1.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just got back from McDonalds and now my computer is working fine at home. Honestly I have no idea what the **** happened, but I'm hoping it's fixed for good now. I really don't want to miss E3 just because my computer doesn't like my new router or something dumb like that.

Looks like all of the Big 3 will be on much more even ground this console generation. Definitely going to say that Microsoft needs E3 more than the other two given what I've been hearing about their press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom