• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Abraham Lincoln would be cool.

He dies halfway through the game after the Civil War chapter.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
hmm, interesting

batgirl really threw me off (if this is true people are going to be pissed about martian manhunter)

moon monkey, one of your letters is *gulp* WHITE!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
George Washington would EASILY be my favorite FE Lord. If they ever made a real world Fire Emblem.
George Washington:
-Ran like a man.
-Shot people while running like a man.
-Suffered with his troops like a man.
-Put himself last like a man.
-Saving America like a man.
-Being a true believer and defender of Democracy like a man.
-Being among the best ballroom dancers in the world like a man.
-Being America's biggest rope and alcohol salesman (after starting his life out poor) like a man!

Gotta give props to Theodore Roosevelt. Seriously, getting shot and still giving a speech like a man!

Still, Johnknight1 would wreck history in the most BAMF way possible. I'd be a mage-swordsman-healer-axewielder-sniper-all-around-MERICAN-MAN!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
hmm, interesting

batgirl really threw me off (if this is true people are going to be pissed about martian manhunter)

moon monkey, one of your letters is *gulp* WHITE!
Well, at least they put in Lobo. Though he looks stupid

and I do like the idea of Zod, but I would prefer Braniac

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
really I only question scorpion (since batman pretty much covers his role), and batgirl because of all the bat characters in the game already,

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
really I only question scorpion (since batman pretty much covers his role), and batgirl because of all the bat characters in the game already,
There are a lot better characters they could use as DLC

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
it will suck not to have martian manhunter if that rumor is true (dc has treated him like crap for a while)

bobadz

Smash Ace
Looking at some of the character support threads on the first page of character discussion forum, I have no idea if some users are trolling, or the pre brawl insanity is finally starting to come back.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Looking at some of the character support threads on the first page of character discussion forum, I have no idea if some users are trolling, or the pre brawl insanity is finally starting to come back.
I think it's mostly that the popular characters have been talked about to death

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It's stupid people doing stupid things. I presume with the Roster Discussion Thread being closed and with E3 being close, people want to push whatever they support before it's too late. However, as I said, it's for the stupid stuff.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's both my friend. Also, as Psycho puts it...
I think it's mostly that the popular characters have been talked about to death
I mean, we do all have a few characters we all love that we know don't stand at a chance at being playable. Psycho and I, for instance, have Geno. I also support Blastoise, the Squirtle Squad, and Sakurai being playable. :shades:
So, it's part joke, part stupid, part stupid fun... just like pre-Brawl. :grin:

bobadz

Smash Ace
It's both my friend. Also, as Psycho puts it...

I mean, we do all have a few characters we all love that we know don't stand at a chance at being playable. Psycho and I, for instance, have Geno. I also support Blastoise, the Squirtle Squad, and Sakurai being playable. :shades:
So, it's part joke, part stupid, part stupid fun... just like pre-Brawl. :grin:
Well you kinda got the Squirtile Squad.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
George Washington:-Ran like a man.-Shot people while running like a man.-Suffered with his troops like a man.-Put himself last like a man.-Saving America like a man.-Being a true believer and defender of Democracy like a man.-Being among the best ballroom dancers in the world like a man.-Being America's biggest rope and alcohol salesman (after starting his life out poor) like a man!
Gotta give props to Theodore Roosevelt. Seriously, getting shot and still giving a speech like a man!
Still, Johnknight1 would wreck history in the most BAMF way possible. I'd be a mage-swordsman-healer-axewielder-sniper-all-around-MERICAN-MAN!!!
George Washington: Started From the bottom, Now he's here.

Though the dude may have done some questionable stuff, you can't deny his sick stat growths. AND he's a dancer which means his troops can have an extra move during their turn

Yeah there are a bit too much Batman characters in Injustice. It's like the Pokemon series in Smash.

I would love to see others like Zatana or MMH but i'm fearful of how she'd look.

It's a bit hard to select text on the WiiU. I missed the T

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ George Washington was one of the first "rags to riches" story in America (Benjamin Franklin was probably the first). Also, what did he do that was questionable=??? He didn't hunt down Native Americans like many Revolutionary era icons, he opposed slavery, and he stepped away from the temptation of being a dictator twice.

Also, women would line up for hours to have one dance with George Washington at events he went to.
for me it's cranky and mr. stevenson
I have personal theories that Cranky is a legitimate dark horse, given that he is the ORIGINAL Donkey Kong, and since Sakurai clearly loves that game, it's not out of the question that we see something from that. Although to be fair to Sakurai, he's shown some nice love to DKC as well, so it's not like he's hiding a part of the franchise like he is with Wario and Wario Land.
Well you kinda got the Squirtile Squad.
The Squirtle Squad comment was a mere joke. But all those other characters I support. Also, the Balloon Fighter (with a gun) and Knuckles!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My tops also include Tom Nook and Sukapon

and I'd love Blastoise. He's my favorite pokemon

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
^^^ George Washington was one of the first "rags to riches" story in America (Benjamin Franklin was probably the first). Also, what did he do that was questionable=??? He didn't hunt down Native Americans like many Revolutionary era icons, he opposed slavery, and he stepped away from the temptation of being a dictator twice.

Also, women would line up for hours to have one dance with George Washington at events he went to.
I've heard some stuff that he may have owned slaves. but, either way he got his whole colony behind him. I'd gladly be Washington's slave. It's the least i could do.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've heard some stuff that he may have owned slaves. but, either way he got his whole colony behind him. I'd gladly be Washington's slave. It's the least i could do.
He owned slaves that he inherited from his wife's father. He tried to get ride of them, but the law prevented him from getting ride of them, because it was seen as "(economic) protection" for his wife and kids for when he died.

George Washington did, however free the slaves he inherited from his blood relatives, however.
My tops also include Tom Nook and Sukapon
Tom Nook could be surprisingly fun, and Sukapon I think is still something of a underrated (low chance) sleeper.
and I'd love Blastoise. He's my favorite pokemon
Blue version! Represent what what I'm gonna bury Red version fans like King Tut!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Charizard da bess.

Blastoise is dumb

Smooth Criminal
Charizard is cool, but it's a small ****** weakling compared to the giant water tank that is BLASTOISE!

Say "BLAST! BLAST!" in a Blastoise voice, and just pretend like you don't feel like one BAMF gangster. :shades: :cool: ;) :009:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Surprisingly of all the gen 1 starters, the one that is in OU now is Venusaur

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
He owned slaves that he inherited from his wife's father. He tried to get ride of them, but the law prevented him from getting ride of them, because it was seen as "(economic) protection" for his wife and kids for when he died.

George Washington did, however free the slaves he inherited from his blood relatives, however.
I have heard so many contradicting stories, but I would like to think he was such a man like Abe.

P.S Charizard is a pimp, but stealth rocks be ruining a playa's game.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have heard so many contradicting stories, but I would like to think he was such a man like Abe.

P.S Charizard is a pimp, but stealth rocks be ruining a playa's game.
So will a good Hydro Pump to the face

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The only way to make Charizard truley a beast is to take out the Flying secondary type and switch it to Dragon. A Fire-Dragon would be sick...after all that is what charizrd is.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah Charizard is cool.

Blastoise is hot.

Yatta yatta.

We are obviously forgetting the sexiest of Pokemon.

Seriously, he's the best.

Not that I'm biased or anything. This is fact.

On a more serious note, Venusaur is the only one useful in competitive play. That's always cool!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah Charizard is cool.

Blastoise is hot.

Yatta yatta.

We are obviously forgetting the sexiest of Pokemon.

Seriously, he's the best.

Not that I'm biased or anything. This is fact.

On a more serious note, Venusaur is the only one useful in competitive play. That's always cool!
Only with his dream world ability.

BUT, has his dream world ability been made available to the public?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Only with his dream world ability.

BUT, has his dream world ability been made available to the public?
Even before he got that.

Growth, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain and Sludgebomb is a great moveset.

Plus he's not hampered by toxic spikes (like Blastoise) or Stealth Rocks (like Charizard).

I don't know if his DW ability has been released in the public yet.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I was surprised to see how low Charizard had fallen in the Pokemon tier list. I think it's NU now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom