• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

ferioku

Smash Ace
Regardless of all of this I'm still giing to stay team 50/50 merely because I dont want to get my hopes up only for it to be shattered by a leak.

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Okay I found it. It's in day 2 of the E3 treehouse strem. Around the 4 hours 57 minutes mark. It's animated. But regardless I don't think it matters that much because the background has changed lol.
So uh, yeah. This is a heck of a lot brighter than what vaanrose brought up. So we now have an instance of two backgrounds being used at the same event.

Attachments

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Okay I found it. It's in day 2 of the E3 treehouse strem. Around the 4 hours 57 minutes mark. It's animated. But regardless I don't think it matters that much because the background has changed lol.
This is false and has been disproven by many artists. Another delusion. The characters have moved covering and uncovering certain parts of the background and the lighting has changed. The background itself has no real differences as far as I am aware of.

If you could point out the ones you believe are there, I’ll also address them in my video I guess.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Here is a question for everyone here. With the amount of time left until release, when do you think we will get our next reveal(s)? With Pokemon Let's Go releasing on November 16, I think Nintendo will not want to overshadow it with Smash Ultimate promotion. While my gut is telling me they will announce something before that date, I also understand that Pokemon will have marketing/promotion happening as it gets closer to release. (Yesterday they announced a new Pokemon, which is a form of promotion for the games.) The difficult thing is while both games don't want to compete for attention, they both have a tendency to announce things on their own terms.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
No longer than 2 weeks. Meaning no later than Nov 7th. I'm betting more on next week rather than the one afterwards tho.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
Here is a question for everyone here. With the amount of time left until release, when do you think we will get our next reveal(s)? With Pokemon Let's Go releasing on November 16, I think Nintendo will not want to overshadow it with Smash Ultimate promotion. While my gut is telling me they will announce something before that date, I also understand that Pokemon will have marketing/promotion happening as it gets closer to release. (Yesterday they announced a new Pokemon, which is a form of promotion for the games.) The difficult thing is while both games don't want to compete for attention, they both have a tendency to announce things on their own terms.
I’m gonna call it here. We’ll know something next week. Before the 2nd of November.

I’ll be shocked if they release that darned Smash Ultimate Box before they reveal the final characters.

It’s either that or the box only has up to Isabelle on it. But that wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense artistically. Unless they change the design of the box entirely. But then that wouldn’t make sense. If that were the case why plaster all the characters on the box if that’s not how it’s gonna pan out?

Usually promotional pictures, even if they’re changed down the line, still try to keep the original vision in mind. And if it’s changed drastically then this would be reflected in marketing material.

So. I’m confident next week we’ll know something.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
I’m gonna call it here. We’ll know something next week. Before the 2nd of November.

I’ll be shocked if they release that darned Smash Ultimate Box before they reveal the final characters.

It’s either that or the box only has up to Isabelle on it. But that wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense artistically. Unless they change the design of the box entirely. But then that wouldn’t make sense. If that were the case why plaster all the characters on the box if that’s not how it’s gonna pan out?

Usually promotional pictures, even if they’re changed down the line, still try to keep the original vision in mind. And if it’s changed drastically then this would be reflected in marketing material.

What do you mean by the Smash Ultimate Box? That isn't releasing in November is it?

ferioku

Smash Ace
This is false and has been disproven by many artists. Another delusion. The characters have moved covering and uncovering certain parts of the background and the lighting has changed. The background itself has no real differences as far as I am aware of.

If you could point out the ones you believe are there, I’ll also address them in my video I guess.
Dude honestly your input is not needed, your points are invalid and the fact that you believe that you can create this even though you've never done art is humorous...

I am mutual on this topic and will not support each side until proven otherwise, YOU however have no evidence to prove that this whole leak is true or false, its literally like you're posting based on a personal gripe DAM!

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion

Precisely, not to mention the japan events on tokyo and kyoto begin in next week's weekend. So if they were to use this final promotional banner at EVENTS, you would think they would do the reveals BEFORE them. Before next weekend would be either Oct 31st,Nov 1 or Nov 2… which is fitting for any type of promotional material coming out during november, including the special edition switch thing and such.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Dude honestly your input is not needed, your points are invalid and the fact that you believe that you can create this even though you've never done art is humorous...

I am mutual on this topic and will not support each side until proven otherwise, YOU however have no evidence to prove that this whole leak is true or false, its literally like you're posting based on a personal gripe DAM!
Which of my points are invalid and why are they? I want you to be very specific and not generalize. Like literally single out one of my examples, explain why it’s wrong and fhen provide an example of your own proving your reasoning.

It’s what I’ve been doing since yesterday and all I’ve seen are generalizations and outright dismissing stuff and only believing things that you like.

I welcome discussion if it’s actually trying to reach a conclusion. It’s how I myself can understand now what I couldn’t understand yesterday, I welcomed discussion from someone who had a different opinion than me and he gave me arguments, I gave him arguments and then we decided on a logical way to prove which arguments were correct and unfortunately I was wrong.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
The custom Smash Iltimate Switch releases November 2nd And comes with a download code for Ultimate.
Ah, thank you for clarifying. Still the idea of having all 7 of the characters in the leak revealed by then just doesn't seem right to me. It feels like we should have gotten one of those characters in early/mid October. We have 5 unique newcomers currently announced (:ultinkling:,:ultridley:,:ultsimon:,:ultkrool:,:ultisabelle:), so a single event that announces another 5 unique newcomers (and 2 echos) feels like too much at once. This is just how I feel about it. I believe Sakurai and his team can deliver this many characters for the game, what I question is the decision to announce so many at once.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Which of my points are invalid and why are they? I want you to be very specific and not generalize. Like literally single out one of my examples, explain why it’s wrong and fhen provide an example of your own proving your reasoning.

It’s what I’ve been doing since yesterday and all I’ve seen are generalizations and outright dismissing stuff and only believing things that you like.

I welcome discussion if it’s actually trying to reach a conclusion. It’s how I myself can understand now what I couldn’t understand yesterday, I welcomed discussion from someone who had a different opinion than me and he gave me arguments, I gave him arguments and then we decided on a logical way to prove which arguments were correct and unfortunately I was wrong.
I personally think you have some decent argument points but in the end nothing is conclusive imo. I can see where teamreal and teamfake are coming from and both sides have valid points, but still nothing is enough to either 100% prove or disprove this leak. That's how I see it anyways

ferioku

Smash Ace

You stated

"That empty battlefield was 100% made by someone that is not part of the actual development team and has not been given access to the actual empty battlefield and that is what to me makes this leak fake"

Yet you have no valid evidence that it truly was. People said the same thing for the esrb leak and it ended up surprising us in the and, and to be honest non of us know if this is real or fake until Nintendo serves us dinner!

Honestly id wish for this leak to be real, but like I said before, I'm not gonna get my hopes up just for it to be shattered and blown away into the abyss! This has happend too many times and im going to keep my opinions that way until Nintendo displays all of it in the next directs.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You stated

"That empty battlefield was 100% made by someone that is not part of the actual development team and has not been given access to the actual empty battlefield and that is what to me makes this leak fake"

Yet you have no valid evidence that it truly was. People said the same thing for the esrb leak and it ended up surprising us in the and, and to be honest non of us know if this is real or fake until Nintendo serves us dinner!

Honestly id wish for this leak to be real, but like I said before, I'm not gonna get my hopes up just for it to be shattered and blown away into the abyss! This has happend too many times and im going to keep my opinions that way until Nintendo displays all of it in the next directs.
Dude, I posted a ton of evidence yesterday, lol. If you haven’t read the whole thread first ask about evidence before attacking someone.

Again, I think it is much easier to understand in video format so I am considering making a video. But before I do, I’ll take literally 30 minutes to prove to myself that I can make the battlefield recreation.

Last edited:

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
If we were speculating about smash 4 I would say it’s too good to be true. But we’re talking smash ultimate, the game with all past characters, almost a thousand music tracks, more than a hundred stages, 5 characters revealed in one direct, crazy most wanted like Ridley, K.rool etc... Sakurai trolling us like crazy. It’s like a firework that keeps getting higher and higher until the final bouquet ! So yea in this time and age of speculation I don’t find it « too good to be true ».

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
This might be impossible, but someone should try contacting this Eric guy. If he is indeed a real person, maybe he could give some insight?
Someone already tried contacting him and of course he denied everything. Trying to contact these people or companies is meaningless and completely useless. There's exactly two outcomes:

1.) They aren't involved so of course they'll deny any involvement.

2.) They are involved, and of course they'll deny it because they're not about to say "yes, confidential information we had from Nintendo got leaked while we were under NDA"

Do you understand just how stupid this idea is now? No good outcome can come from trying to contact anyone involved.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Dude, I posted a ton of evidence yesterday, lol. If you haven’t read the whole thread first ask about evidence before attacking someone.

Again, I think it is much easier to understand in video format so I am considering making a video. But before I do, I’ll take literally 30 minutes to prove to myself that I can make the battlefield recreation.
In regards to the differences / missing pieces of the background, there are legitimate graphic design reasons to simplify it. For instance, to increase the readability of the actual characters in a small print, such as a wristband, which has been suggested as a possible use of this version of the mural. It's still possible for it to be either real or fake.

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
That's another thing. The music. If every track from every past game made it into the game we'd still be missing a lot of tracks, around 250 if I recall the math correctly. That's a lot to spread around existing franchises. It seems like we might have a few new series left to be revealed to whittle that number down.

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
If we were speculating about smash 4 I would say it’s too good to be true. But we’re talking smash ultimate, the game with all past characters, almost a thousand music tracks, more than a hundred stages, 5 characters revealed in one direct, crazy most wanted like Ridley, K.rool etc... Sakurai trolling us like crazy. It’s like a firework that keeps getting higher and higher until the final bouquet ! So yea in this time and age of speculation I don’t find it « too good to be true ».
100% agreed. I don't like the "I don't believe it because it's too good to be true"-argument either. Like come on people this is smash ULTIMATE it is supposed to be too good to be true lol.

Either let's just way for the direct and hope that Isaac will be the first one to be revealed

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
In regards to the differences / missing pieces of the background, there are legitimate graphic design reasons to simplify it. For instance, to increase the readability of the actual characters in a small print, such as a wristband, which has been suggested as a possible use of this version of the mural. It's still possible for it to be either real or fake.
Except all of the changes that were made were to parts that were hidden by the characters. The actual picture with the characters on it looks the same, the one that changed is the empty one.

Last edited:

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
100% agreed. I don't like the "I don't believe it because it's too good to be true"-argument either. Like come on people this is smash ULTIMATE it is supposed to be too good to be true lol.

Either let's just way for the direct and hope that Isaac will be the first one to be revealed
69 gang for life

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
“Hype responsibly” has always been a silly thing to me but then again I know people can be crazy and some of those people take things way too far.

Anyways to get back on point, every time we’ve had dedicated Smash segments we got way more than we thought we would get. E3 gave us all the past characters, introduced echoes along with Daisy and finally gave us the most controversial character request in Ridley. Then of course Sakurai gave us his usual and I mean usual lie of not to expect too many newcomers. He literally said that during Smash 4’s reveal and we got 17 characters plus custom moves, and they couldn’t reuse assets from Brawl so they did that from scratch while Ultimate is using assets from 4 so there is a big possibility that his team could make more than we expect.

Most people also thought that we might get two characters in the August direct but got five. Sakurai literally designed King K Rool’s trailer to troll us. With all that, it baffles me that people still act like Sakurai doesn’t mess with us, especially considering how he’s stated that he is making this game with the fans in mind so I have to believe his team did a lot of research into our wants plus the ballot results before planning began.
But we did get two newcomers during August. Two unique newcomers, and three Echo fighters. I know people bring up the we got five as some crazy proof to Sakurai being a mad man, but five is super disingenuous when three were Echo fighters.

For what it’s worth, I’ve only been talking about unique newcomers. I believe we could get another five characters maximum, I just think two of them would be Echo fighters in Ken and Shadow (the most likely choices at this point).

But where do we get additional spots for unique newcomers when they’re the marquee bookends to Directs? We’ve not seen a single deviation from that as far as I can remember from Smash 4 except for the last DLC Direct where we did get Corrin sort of midway through the Direct before Bayonetta ended things with a long explanation, though that was arguably all they had to talk about whereas there’s plenty of non character information for Smash.

And yes, Sakurai likes to have his fun. But not once, has he ever played a long con. He always makes fun and then immediately moves on. Zero Suit Samus. Immediately just joking. King K Rool Dedede fake out, like 15 seconds. Not once have we seen a long con played by Sakurai in this way with he has directly said like with these other things. Newcomer hints? Sure. Palutena got the pseudo trophy and then was later revealed, and that hopefully indicates something good for Isaac. But he’s almost never been this explicit about keeping expectations in check. And yes, he’s mentioned that we shouldn’t expect too many before. But 100% you have to consider the returning veterans as addition. Seven of them were not in Smash 4 and can’t be ported. They are design wise newcomers. Those 7 + 5 current unique newcomers + 2 potential unique newcomers. That’s equal to Melee’s total additions. That’s also equal to Smash 4’s newcomer without then Echo fighters of that game (counting the Mii Fighters as one each). With Echo fighters, Ultimate’s additions actually go up to 16 currently, compared to the 17 of Smash 4 without any additional fighter announcements.

With all the reworks to fighters and all of the stages being completely redone for the new era (it doesn’t get away with any straight ports like the last games except maybe the N64 stages from 4), and a Spirits mode that could be very, very big (Though is nothing right now, but it’s being propped up as something big); that just seems like so many additions to me that we have to be approaching the limits of development cycle at some point. I just cannot for the life of me see many more additions (4, 2 unique and 2 Echoes is my going personal theory at the moment). That’d make for 14 new additions, as well as 7 returning, which would be absolutely insane steady.

You know we actually don't need a connection to Namco or Nintendo. It would be nice but Nintendo may have contracted them and kept the deal private or the French advertising firm Nintendo uses, outsourced part of the job to this company. We may never find a definitive leak unless we have access to every contract Nintendo has. We do know that the company does marketing work for the games industry and that at least gives it a good bit of credibility that they could work on Ultimate.
I think it’s a lot more important than you’re making it out to be. It’s video game related means, sure, it could be. But that’s so broad of a definition I don’t think it means anything. Especially when Ubisoft is a French company already and using another French company.

If they have at least a Japanese contact somewhere, that’d do a lot towards convincing me there’s a reasonable shot that this even COULD happen.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman

I never said I think that it is false because it's too good to be true. Also I said that I do not doubt Sakurai and his teams capability to have this many characters in Ultimate, I just find the timing of these reveals to be rather odd. My thoughts on the leak are at a 50% chance of it being real. Nobody can prove it fake and nobody can prove it true (until Nintendo gives us something). To ignore that and decide the outcome with 100% confidence is a hasty decision. If you want to be hyped now go for it, as for me I will be hyped when I see our golden boy in a reveal trailer.

Edit: I do want the leak to be real (Banjo and Isaac are my most wanted characters at the moment, with Geno not far behind). It is easy to fall into hype, especially when it has been a while since we got any significant official Smash news.

Last edited:

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
69 gang for life
That's creepy cause Isaac is a child. I hope he is 70 if he is coming soon to avoid that scenario of Americans blowing up in under aged inappropriate fanart.

Except all of the changes that were made were to parts that were hidden by the characters. The actual picture with the characters on it looks the same, the one that changed is the empty one.
There was someone in a thread (the person took a screenshot of it, so I don't know here) that deleted Peach from the banner in 3 (?, I think 3) minutes. So I'm not sure why some people are trying to say the banner would be impossible to fake.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
When it comes to the "there's too many characters to announce in one direct/month" argument, this argument is assuming that:

1. The next time we get Smash information will be the last time, which is certainly possible, but it could also not be. I've heard people bring up something about how we could get an nnouncement at I think the VGA's, or some other big video game event? There's also the rumor that states we will be geting a general direct and Smash direct, and we could very well get an announcement or two during the general direct (if this rumor is even true in the first place)
  2. The next Smash direct will be handled exactly like the previous ones we've had recently, which again, is possible, but might not be. For all we know we could see something similar to Brawl's reveal trailer, which showed off Metaknight, Pit, ZSS, Wario, and Snake in a pretty short and concise manner (am I missing anyone?). Perhaps such a reveal could tie in to the speculated Spirits mode or whatever that green mode is supposed to be, effectively killing two birds with one stone (sorry Falco and Kazooie). Hell, with this perhaps being the very final smash direct maybe Sakurai will go crazy with it and we'll get something much larger than the August direct.
So yeah, the amount of characters in this leak, or them being all announced in a month (and the month before Ultimate's release no less), I don't think is an issue.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
That's creepy cause Isaac is a child. I hope he is 70 if he is coming soon to avoid that scenario of Americans blowing up in under aged inappropriate fanart.

There was someone in a thread (the person took a screenshot of it, so I don't know here) that deleted Peach from the banner in 3 (?, I think 3) minutes. So I'm not sure why some people are trying to say the banner would be impossible to fake.
Yes, Vaanrose, the guy who taught me how it’s done. It’s literally an option in photoshop.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Just came back and apparently I'm getting this feeling that the entire leak got debunked?

Not debunked, but more people are willing to look at the issues with it instead. The background, messed up shadows, and that this isn't an impossible feat to accomplish by any means as people have already began playing with deleting and adding stuff. A partial render of the Grinch that could also be faked (the leaker can be a graphic artist, they do this all the time!) or real with the person using the chance to fake Smash's are all possible in addition.

One of my key issues with it is how poorly he hid his name. Seems convenient for his name to leak right away and get linked to sites pretty fast. Almost like someone used his identity to fuel their leak?

But my verdict is still it can be real or fake. Anyone trying to confirm it based on "it'd take a lot of effort or time" is silly cause you got people who spend hours on here, people who spend hours and money on cosplays, people who fly to events all over, spend hundreds or thousands of hours in games, and the like. Is it really that hard to think someone could take the time to make this?

The picture in general makes me think of pictures of Big Foot, the Lochness Monster, and Aliens. Took a lot of effort but can easily be fake with how poor quality and awful the picture is. "It's snapchat" is merely an excuse like it was out of frame or foggy or rainy. :p

Gurein

Smash Apprentice
Just came back and apparently I'm getting this feeling that the entire leak got debunked?

No concrete proof to debunk the leak has come so far.
In fact, every time an argument came.about, it somehow always ends up in favor of the leak. This is an IRL Ace attorney turnabout.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Tbf people are making assumptions of "mistakes" in the roster picture that is super small and low quality to begin with. I'm just waiting at this point because nothing new and more solid is coming out out there to debunk this at all, just people using fanfics on how this could've happened and skeptical opinions as "evidence" to debunk it, when none of it is evidence at all. I'm still waiting to see a real blow towards the leak, until then, i'm still leaning on team real here.

Last edited:

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
The leak is in a weird kind of state currently.
It's not absolutely out but not entirely confirmed either. And every attempt from the companies to deny it, don't hold too much weight to me since they could just try to wave it off. I would just wait for the very first character since he/she will prove that picture correct or wrong. Still very pumped and very confident for Isaac, even more than I was about a month ago!

Last edited:

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Vaanrose, the guy who taught me how it’s done. It’s literally an option in photoshop.
I personally have never said that’s impossible but what baffles me is that no one has tried to use that function in photoshop to remove all the characters and then compare what’s left with the blank battlefield in the leak. To me that seems like the easiest way to to prove fake or real.

Of course if it is fake then maybe the leaker added some things to what was left but I still don’t get why this hasn’t happened unless they didn’t get the result they wanted to show it’s fake.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I personally have never said that’s impossible but what baffles me is that no one has tried to use that function in photoshop to remove all the characters and then compare what’s left with the blank battlefield in the leak. To me that seems like the easiest way to to prove fake or real.

Of course if it is fake then maybe the leaker added some things to what was left but I still don’t get why this hasn’t happened unless they didn’t get the result they wanted to show it’s fake.

Except I did that and no one is believing me...

Everything that is left blank after all characters are deleted is different from the E3 to the Leak. Everything else is identical. Seems rather suspicious, no?

It’s why I am making a video doing exactly this to show people how easy it is.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
It didn't dont worry lol there is nothing solid against it. Just weak stuff against it. I remain team real.
But the point of the leak is that it falls to the people making it and saying it’s true to make that claim of legitimacy. It’s fake until proven real is 100% the way we should approach all leaks (99.9% of leaks will be fake anyway, and the leaker is making the claim that I have real info. He has to prove that, and anybody who believes him has to as well).

There isn’t anything inherent to debunk it completely, but if there was, we wouldn’t be having any conversation on it. There’s a lot of questionable stuff that call into question the legitimacy of this “leak.” Enough to where I don’t think confidence is warranted.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Not debunked, but more people are willing to look at the issues with it instead. The background, messed up shadows, and that this isn't an impossible feat to accomplish by any means as people have already began playing with deleting and adding stuff. A partial render of the Grinch that could also be faked (the leaker can be a graphic artist, they do this all the time!) or real with the person using the chance to fake Smash's are all possible in addition.

One of my key issues with it is how poorly he hid his name. Seems convenient for his name to leak right away and get linked to sites pretty fast. Almost like someone used his identity to fuel their leak?

But my verdict is still it can be real or fake. Anyone trying to confirm it based on "it'd take a lot of effort or time" is silly cause you got people who spend hours on here, people who spend hours and money on cosplays, people who fly to events all over, spend hundreds or thousands of hours in games, and the like. Is it really that hard to think someone could take the time to make this?

The picture in general makes me think of pictures of Big Foot, the Lochness Monster, and Aliens. Took a lot of effort but can easily be fake with how poor quality and awful the picture is. "It's snapchat" is merely an excuse like it was out of frame or foggy or rainy. :p

The leak is in a weird kind of state currently.
It's not absolutely out but not entirely confirmed either. And every attempt from the companies to deny it, don't hold too much weight to me since they could just try to wave it off. I would just wait for the very first character since he/she will prove that picture correct or wrong. Still very pumped and very confident for Isaac, even more than I was about a month ago!
Intriguing...

By this kind of situation, I'd like to give this leak 5 more days to prove itself to be un-debunkable. Pretty long-winded expectations of course, but I'm suspecting we'd be hearing something on next Nintendo Direct by then.

Last edited:

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
Except I did that and no one is believing me...

Everything that is left blank after all characters are deleted is different from the E3 to the Leak. Everything else is identical. Seems rather suspicious, no?

It’s why I am making a video doing exactly this to show people how easy it is.
Then why don’t you just show it? If you’ve already done it then get to work on that video or just post it with your points instead of wasting time arguing.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
So we're leaning more towards fake it seems or are we still deadlocked? Sounds like we have a... splitopinion.PNG
=THE LEAK IS REAL=> <=THE LEAK IS NOT REAL=
DEBATE SCRUM START
Really though, this has been so fun to follow as most leaks die almost instantly. I honestly like having this bit of mystery and not knowing what's real or not. Its like hearing the rumors of Mew under a truck or something, its a thing we don't have much of these days.

Top Bottom