• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
BYAA! can't make it, he's gonna be in cadiz this weekend... So.... looks like me and BBoy are gonna destroy dubs.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm coming btw. Keep in mind though people coming from Akron (and hopefully picking me up) that there is a marathon on Sat and some roads will be closed. I don't know which ones though...

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
That Wisdom guy was pretty good... He took third in my pool at TYM... That's not bad considering YbM and I got the top two seeds... After a while, I found out he was kinda predictable... :/

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Going to 7 floors on Friday night then getting ****ed up, then having a soccer game at 10:30am for an hour......... who wants to pick me up afterwards at my house :)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
The past few events have been pretty chalky in terms of the top 3 or 4 spots IMO... I've been able to predict the grand finals every time (except for last time since I didn't know Blue Rogue was gonna show up when I made my prediction)... With no BYAA in attendance, I'm calling me v Blue Rogue...

I wanna see someone step it up and prove me wrong...

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
The past few events have been pretty chalky in terms of the top 3 or 4 spots IMO... I've been able to predict the grand finals every time (except for last time since I didn't know Blue Rogue was gonna show up when I made my prediction)... With no BYAA in attendance, I'm calling me v Blue Rogue...

I haven't played in awhile so I'll prolly get 4th or 5th unless for some reason im playing really well...

Bead

Smash Ace

Argent. You're going down. All these Thursday nights we been doing friendlies was to get into your head for something like this.

In the famous words of Sonic.
It's time to "step it up"

I also think that Antonio Banderas said this to.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Good news .... Im coming
not sure if I'll bring ice cars though
Im taking bboy most likely since I always do and its along the way

In the famous words of Sonic.
It's time to "step it up"

I also think that Antonio Banderas said this to.

Is that all? - ZSS

Suyon

Smash Lord
Haha I will if I have some motivation to come to this tournament.
I've been so pissed about wifi now. Every community is just attacking me and now I'm a worse player than before. Even how saying Pit is a great character though not really and how people really keep just leaving how the way I play him. Gay planking style. I need some offline matches. I'm really annoyed by online wifi and obnoxious smashers.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Your suppose to lose on wifi your suppose to just learn match up exp (the closest thing next to playing a friendly at a tounry getting match up exp) also its just wifi relax I throw a couple of matchs or doing some things to entertain myself if I know they are just going to use wifi lag to there advantage

also King yoshi can we have pictochat for a cp? This video below is a vaild arguement if you ask me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4BeYE_GjRc#t=4m7s

jokey665

Smash Ace
You have to realize that I like all the "wierd" and "dumb" stages that nobody else likes. Hanenbow is my favourite stage in all of smash. ^_^

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Pictochat is an amazing stage though.

Haha I will if I have some motivation to come to this tournament.
I've been so pissed about wifi now. Every community is just attacking me and now I'm a worse player than before. Even how saying Pit is a great character though not really and how people really keep just leaving how the way I play him. Gay planking style. I need some offline matches. I'm really annoyed by online wifi and obnoxious smashers.
Bah, Wifi just makes me worse... I admire people who can play on that and still be good offline.

Your suppose to lose on wifi your suppose to just learn match up exp (the closest thing next to playing a friendly at a tounry getting match up exp) also its just wifi relax I throw a couple of matchs or doing some things to entertain myself if I know they are just going to use wifi lag to there advantage

also King yoshi can we have pictochat for a cp? This video below is a vaild arguement if you ask me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4BeYE_GjRc#t=4m7s
MU experience is good, but can also be tough, since there's things both sides can't do online, and honestly, say you're playing someone like Falco: It's so much easier online to just spam laser and sideB the whole game (Moreso than offline), so why do anything else?

Also, considering the debate over DP/JJ and the fact that the stagelist is pretty conservative, I doubt you'll see Pictochat, as much as I love the stage.

solecalibur

Smash Master
/facepalm
fromundaman I know why you like pictochat I lost a match because of that
btw dont think you're kirby will get by this time unless you've been training with Y.B.M. recently

Hanenbow is one of my least favorite stages just because of my inexperience on it
and can we at least get rid of frigate how is that more neutral then pictochat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iztEOuNiKkU&feature=channel_page

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
/facepalm
fromundaman I know why you like pictochat I lost a match because of that
btw dont think you're kirby will get by this time unless you've been training with Y.B.M. recently

Hanenbow is one of my least favorite stages just because of my inexperience on it
and can we at least get rid of frigate how is that more neutral then pictochat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iztEOuNiKkU&feature=channel_page
Heh, I'll be amazed if I don't come in last considering how long it's been since I've played... (2 days this whole month and a half I think.)

That being said, I don't know if I'm even getting a ride to this at the moment...

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I'll be amazed if I don't come in last considering how long it's been since I've played... (2 days this whole month and a half I think.)

That being said, I don't know if I'm even getting a ride to this at the moment...
sounds like how my life goes and I do fine aha.. I figure it causes thirst for the game so you play hardcore.. but tech skill is still needed so play lots of friendlies first! im excited me and ITT should do good

Top Bottom