• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
ok, Who is teaming with who at FAST.

Trying to register and need to figure this out,
Anyone want to team with me for Melee or Brawl doubles, or both?

Extremenerd

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Anything going on this weekend? I need to get some practice with people besides my brother

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Where the hell did everybody go?

I have a friend from far away who is apparently going to school at wash u this summer (!)

Her dorm is called "koenig", I think. Do any of you Wash U guys recognize that?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
any smash going on tonight? also..geno if KC goes to FAST i may team with jesi but if they dont we can do some brawl doubles

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
If there is enough interest me and Bozz can host again if Geno doesn't want to. Bozz just got his new comp and it has a 500gig hard drive so we'd be able to record again.

Reply here if you're gonna come so we gauge interest.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Ok, thats cool.

Anyway, I'm guessing the info I posted about the FAST schedule is ok since no one has responded with complaints...

Also, I would hold something today but my basement is probably going to flood, again..

JGALT

Smash Cadet
So I finally got around to making a Smash Boards account. Maybe I'll play with some of you guys this fall. I know I will definitely be playing against Thinkaman a lot.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
Change of plans for florida. Our van won't be available sorry guys but the pops aint cool with taking it to florida.

Anyone got another big car available?

Bozzar

Smash Rookie
The new Kirby game is a DS re-imagining of a Super Nintendo favorite, Kirby Super Star. The update will be titled Kirby Super Star Ultra and will include fully animated cut scenes. Kirby will once again copy his enemies' abilities and battle King Dedede and Meta Knight. The DS game will feature new modes called Revenge of the King and Meta Knight Ultra, and new touch screen mini-games for Download Play. There is even a local co-op mode for two.

Thought geno might like this news.

Oh and I'm up for smash.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I just talked to Geno, he's not hosting today.

You all are welcome to come to my place, but I have no setups (I just have one TV).

7392 Dale Ave
Apt 1
St. Louis, MO, 63117

(615) 243-2832

~15 minutes from Geno's house, right behind the Esquire theater / Schnuck's on Big Bend/Clayton, for anyone who knows the area.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I was gonna offer to host but it looks like Lixi might be closer to everyone than my place.
I know that it's closer to Sam and Deku than yours, but again I have no setups, just one big TV and one tiny TV. Someone else will have to bring one. If anyone still wants to come, please give me a call, I should be back at my apartment by 5:30 PM.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
If people wouldn't mind driving me and Bozz can host again, we'll have 3 TV's like last time so bring 2 wii's and we will have the recorder set up again. we'll be home by 6:30

just post or call.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Okay, if I don't hear from anybody by 6:15 PM I'm heading out elsewhere for the night.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Thats the way to do it Lixi. I'm not trusting anyone to come unless they talk to me beforehand from now on, after what happened the other day.

Top Bottom