• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
i can host something if no one else is and we'll have a computer setup for recording matches. We have 3 TV's we can use so just bring wii's.

To the guys who showed up last time, the mom thing won't happen again.

Bozz and I get home from work at like 5:30 so show up anytime after that.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
Ok if you guys want to come over heres the address

15951 Trowbridge Rd Chesterfield, MO 63017.

Call me at 314-494-6837 if you get lost or something.

Try not to get here till 6... unless you want to help me and Bozz setup ****.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
kewlies ill be there. zig u need a ride? also, i saved a replay on my SD card can i bring it over and have u guys upload it with your recording device?

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
ya getting that stuff recorded wont be a problem. we were actually gonna do that to some of our saved replays tonight.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
me and bozz are working on compressing and editing the recordings from last night... but it's like 5 hours of footage so its gonna take a bit.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I'm lookin forward to playin ya.

Anyone wanna do something tonight or tomorrow?
Hey guys, that was a great meet last night.

Just wanted to say thanks to Pete and Bobby (hope I remembered your names), really helped me out with my Falco and you guys have MAD brawl skills, nice to see folks who aren't stuck in a melee mindset and can stomp my *** in Brawl!

Also Zig, leet Pika matches, sir, my Pikachu friend will be jealous that he didn't get to play you :p

TTT

Smash Journeyman
I lol'ed.

Also, tonight I beat 90% of AR at a tourny/biweekly. The other 10% wasn't there. I got 15 bucks...wtffffffffffffffff nobody's here. I heard Memphis was supposedly godly though so i'll have to go there and beat some ***. Who wants to show up the same weekend I do?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
tony i thought u were going to africa or something...r u coming to the florida tourney?

p.s. i really hate this new layout for posts

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Phew, thanks for the fix I was confused. And ya i'll be going to Africa in September-Jan, but right now i'm in Arkansas.

I have no idea how I would get to goto the Florida tournament. It would be fun, but I have class and might have a test. I'll just have to wait till I get the syllabus and see if i could.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lol great start, the last part isnt me though, its Soma, AKA Pat.
I guess we should have used tags =\

I went Peach or Lucas and was prolly the only one who used DK that night.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
awsome video! make sure to get some sonic stuff in as well! btw geno are u still wanting to go to chicago...or can u even get off work for it?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Brawl's a crazy good game and I like it and play it a lot. Just that when I'm at fests I'd much rather play melee since I like it more and have the chance to, so when playing brawl at fests I go into thinking "why am I playing this when I could have more fun playing what I like better?"

But yea I'm not bad in brawl unless you compare me to someone like freakin tony, and I'd play if everyone else is, so why not go ahead and be in it/

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT!!!!!!
These are the dates we would have to use for the FAST trip.

Leave STL Sunday July 13th
get there Monday July 14th
stay at house for a few days
head to tournament in Orlando on the 16th or 17th
stay at Orlando tournament venue till the 19th or 20th
drive back to STL
Sleep....

If everything goes according to plan we have the Loki twins van which holds 7 people, (maybe more) and will currently be takeing.....

the twins
Sam
Geno
Pat
*Zig
*Josh

Anyone else who wants to go to FAST please post if you are able too. If its possible we would like to bring more but would need another car.

Another note, for those who are planning on attending FAST I believe you need to preregister before July. If anyone has any info on that please post it here cause I don't know how I'm supposed to, lol.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol oh noez a drunk pikachu! geno, i think they just extended the sign up deadlines. also, i havent even heard from josh in ages does he even play brawl anymore?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
so theyre not providing housing at the venue....we either need to find someone closer to house or...drive back and forth from your place each day of the torney =\ but sign-ups each day last 2 hours

Top Bottom