• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Legan

Smash Lord
Fluttershy got **** done at the end.

Dammit TP, why is this show not horrible...and why have I been watching it?

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h5TzdTq0o&feature=youtu.be

I hope you guys know that just because my little pony has like a male cult following, it doesnt make you any less a ******. GAYEST GAY **** RAAAAAAGE BULL**** ****TY STUPID ****ING SHOW.

Same thing with jordan and glee, even if you watch it with your gf. You know what you're doing.

WHITE POUR

Nicole

Smash Champion
but corey, you watch disney channel, oxygen movies, and twilight. i dont think you can make fun of people for liking my little pony.

lol gnes you're a winner, buuuuuuuuut you are kinda campy. i think you know this.

TP

Smash Master
Wow, you're one day older than me.

Hey Ensis, try to get lots of people for the upcoming monthly, OK?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Same thing with jordan and glee, even if you watch it with your gf. You know what you're doing.
Same thing? Do you see my avatar changed to glee characters and me talking about glee all the time? I like glee because I love music and I love watching musicals/singing shows, I'm not embarrassed about that lmao.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Same thing? Do you see my avatar changed to glee characters and me talking about glee all the time? I like glee because I love music and I love watching musicals/singing shows, I'm not embarrassed about that lmao.
they sing a lot in my little pony. maybe tp watches it because he loves music, too

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
they sing a lot in my little pony. maybe tp watches it because he loves music, too
Maybe he does. Though they sing a lot in a lot of things that doesn't mean the show is centralized about singing like glee lol.

Legan

Smash Lord
but corey, you watch disney channel, oxygen movies, and twilight. i dont think you can make fun of people for liking my little pony.
Up yours nicole, i never said i liked any of it. Except phineas & ferb that **** is legit. And steve just intentionally walked in on me while I was sleeping and I fell asleep watching phin & ferb when jonas bros comes on right after it.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I thought my Little Pony was really ****ing ******** at first. But after a couple of episodes, I've grown to enjoy it. It's actually a very solid show, overall.

I dont watch it because it has a "male cult following" or anything like that, but I'm also not embarrassed to say I like it. I think if you gave it a try, you would see it's not THAT bad, Corey. xD

Anyways, who all is going to E52? I really want to go, but I have to make sure I can get enough studying done before that weekend...

:phone:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have to work so I can't make it.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Up yours nicole, i never said i liked any of it. Except phineas & ferb that **** is legit. And steve just intentionally walked in on me while I was sleeping and I fell asleep watching phin & ferb when jonas bros comes on right after it.
Bull****, I came in after work to see you AWAKE and WATCHING the oxygen network/disney channel.

About E52...I actually have to help my sister move back from school and my parents need my car so I am not going to it. I'm teh sad panda....

TP

Smash Master
I thought my Little Pony was really ****ing ******** at first. But after a couple of episodes, I've grown to enjoy it. It's actually a very solid show, overall.

I dont watch it because it has a "male cult following" or anything like that, but I'm also not embarrassed to say I like it. I think if you gave it a try, you would see it's not THAT bad, Corey. xD

Anyways, who all is going to E52? I really want to go, but I have to make sure I can get enough studying done before that weekend...

:phone:
Exactly. I decided to give it a shot just to see what the fuss was about, and I realized it was really good. People like it because it is good.

As for E52, nope.

Nuris

Smash Lord
also because it takes place in a universe where the females outnumber the males 10 to 1
and they all sport tramp stamps
and walk around naked

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is anyone going to event 52? I think geno was wondering.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I only talk in your guys social thread but when you guys or the Falco boards need to discuss the opponents MU, I'll contribute.

Top Bottom