• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hylian, would a gamecube DDR matt be able to control Brawl enough to be playable?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well I was more concerned about the control pad. I wanted to know if it read like a control stick or the Dpad on the GCN. You have 4 buttons: So shield, attack, special, jump/grab for the last one

Since you're the DDR master, I assumed you would have tried it already haha

I don't want to get pads if they won't work :(

BPx

Smash Lord
I didn't know you played DDR Hylian. Did you ever get big into ITG? I'm actually really good friends with bluemystic, he lives here in DSM if you've heard of him.

Teh Future

Smash Master
i like how i can use itunes and put music on it now but i can't use my car stereo WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff som ol bull****

TP

Smash Master
Next tournament confirmed for May 21st. Somebody tell Corey since he didn't know about the last one until the day before lol.

Should I make a new tournament thread or revive the first one?

TP

Smash Master
Agreed.

Thread's not going up til tomorrow anyway, I'm busy.

I'm gonna have an 8 minute time limit this time around BTW, just because the hacked Wiis all start on it lol. Keeping FD as a CP where it belongs.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Next tournament confirmed for May 21st. Somebody tell Corey since he didn't know about the last one until the day before lol.

Should I make a new tournament thread or revive the first one?
Thats 2 days before my Birthday

Do I get a cake :D!!
corey got a cake

At least presents?
Free wins??

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Thanks for the vid Will and i just saw our doubles GFs. Also I had a bag of 3rd Degree Burn Doritos and a Slushie. I felt like I was fighting Lucas. My tongue was burning and it then comboed into a brainfreeze. I was also spazzing and almost hit my mom while she was driving.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I'm not sure how anyone likes top post bit lol.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I had a dream that JoWii was going to kill himself and couldn't be talked out of it. Then when he went to do it, he jumped down a flight of stairs and went "WAAAAAHHHH" like he often does... it was really funny. Then I realized he was dead and it wasn't as funny... ... ...

lol

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
You did fine last time, the pace/schedule/timing/whatever was perfectly on track. The only thing that was dumb was when you kept trying to get people to stop in the middle of doubles sets to play singles, but I'm sure you were just nervous. There wasn't really any reason to do that, things were running just fine :)

I'll help you with any of these that I attend in any way I can, just let me know.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I was gonna offer to do it for you when I read your post, TP, but it looks like every other person in St. Louis already wants to do it, so I'll let them, haha.

TP

Smash Master
Joey, you can TO this one IF you watch a full episode of My Little Pony. Otherwise Cook can do it.

The choice is yours.

(Will, I'm interpreting yours as not wanting to actually be in charge, just helping out.)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Btw, for any of you who haven't seen this yet:

[yt]-e_HkZZHxd8[/yt]

Radium88

Smash Lord
New tourney thread!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12614112

If anyone wants to TO this one, feel free. I can do it, but it's stressful. I don't know how Rauleen does it so well.
You did fine last time, the pace/schedule/timing/whatever was perfectly on track. The only thing that was dumb was when you kept trying to get people to stop in the middle of doubles sets to play singles, but I'm sure you were just nervous. There wasn't really any reason to do that, things were running just fine :)

I'll help you with any of these that I attend in any way I can, just let me know.
Oh TP, what Will said. You did awesome! People had fun!

<3 George Carlin, RIP :(
Rufus!?!?! Noooo!!!

I like those movies, I dun care how stupid they were.

Top Bottom